Renee Campbell
Sad19

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Rip love u all ways and miss u
Amy

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2013
I love you Nae and I will always miss you. R.I.P.
to all you dumbasses

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 9, 2013
was that fred burtons girl
Amy

United States

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Yeah.
haha

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Haha
wondering

Dolton, IL

#6 Mar 11, 2013
Haha? Are you serious?
abe

Bryan, OH

#7 Mar 11, 2013
haha wrote:
Haha
there is a place reserved in hell for people like you. thats the most cruel thing to say. death is so painful , could be you havent lost someone you love yet? If you havent...you will..thats a given. you have to be demon posessed to say something so heartless and cruel. I almost feel sorry for you. someday when death takes someone you love you WILL remember this. I pray God shows himself to you in a dream and scares the HELL OUT OF YOU. you are evil
Sad19

Belvidere, IL

#8 Mar 12, 2013
We love u Renee will miss u all ways r.i.p.
Curious

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 14, 2013
What happened?
CHRIS LOCKARD

Goshen, IN

#10 Jul 21, 2016
GOOD and f you to anybody that doesnt like what I say,it tickles the crap out of me to come on here after a few years and read that this fatzz pos dopewhore is dead,she should have took a few of her buddies with her.

Good riddence to rubbish!!
didgee

Eustis, FL

#11 Jun 14, 2017
CHRIS LOCKARD wrote:
GOOD and f you to anybody that doesnt like what I say,it tickles the crap out of me to come on here after a few years and read that this fatzz pos dopewhore is dead,she should have took a few of her buddies with her.

Good riddence to rubbish!!
Did she bar tend at the Austin Lounge ?
Jackie Perkinson

Salem, IN

#13 Jun 15, 2017
abe wrote:
<quoted text>there is a place reserved in hell for people like you. thats the most cruel thing to say. death is so painful , could be you havent lost someone you love yet? If you havent...you will..thats a given. you have to be demon posessed to say something so heartless and cruel. I almost feel sorry for you. someday when death takes someone you love you WILL remember this. I pray God shows himself to you in a dream and scares the HELL OUT OF YOU. you are evil
that girl was a total f ucking pos. its good for the community that she died. people like her are nothing but bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benjy Stotts: Why Is He Not Incarcerated? 15 min Fart Girl 9
moose 2324 1 hr One eyed moose 71
Christi Wilson 3 hr Palerider 5
wipe my butt with the bible 17 hr Fart Girl 38
great clips 19 hr Johnboy 2
you all Need Satan Thu Fairytales nonsense 5
Dennis Paden Thu Susan 13

Vallonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance