Cleveland, OH

#2 Dec 21, 2013
I heard she can't afford a "toy" so she uses her hairbrush
Hard Up

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Dec 21, 2013
Jayme wrote:
I heard she can't afford a "toy" so she uses her hairbrush
As strange as that may sound it is actually true. She is a real piece of work and a hateful (k)unt.
Jayme

Cleveland, OH

#4 Dec 23, 2013
I have tried to warn her employer that she has warrants against her for a violent crime. They don't care, I guess. I though MultiColor didn't mess with criminals. Ah well.
Justsayin

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2013
Jayme wrote:
I have tried to warn her employer that she has warrants against her for a violent crime. They don't care, I guess. I though MultiColor didn't mess with criminals. Ah well.
Another classic example of sticking your big nose where it don't belong! I don't even know this chick but I'm curious how is her sex life and criminal history any of your business? And it is defiantly not your business to tell her employer! Why do you care so much? Why don't you keep your nose where it belongs and worry about your life and not the wrong doings of others!
Jayme

Cleveland, OH

#6 Dec 24, 2013
I am a petty, immature b itch. It takes one to know one. That's how I know about Natasha. :)
Bob

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 Dec 24, 2013
Honestly, who gives a big healthy crap. Your all a bunch of morons and psychos
Jayme

Cleveland, OH

#8 Dec 25, 2013
you mean "you're"
cpd

Hanover, IN

#10 Apr 18, 2014
Oh and the violent crime was what?
A PI?
This is real violent huh.
Since you the one that called her work to report her ...we already know who you are
That same lazy bum I was writing about earlier....
The one and only

Hanover, IN

#11 Apr 18, 2014
I must be pretty damn specially to have a whole page made of me. You know nothing about me nor my sex life okay.You must be pretty pathetic person.
cpd

Hanover, IN

#12 Apr 18, 2014
I tell you who Natasha really is......
All she ever did was to work her butt of and support lazy bums that sit on their asses all day playing video games and get drunk and wait on her paychecks to come in.She would rather wear old clothes just so the bum would have new clothes.She would rather not eat ,so the bum gets his meal.If she didn't hand over the money ,he just helps himself into her wallet.She would give the shirt of her back to the needy.
How many times was she told " I KILL YOU or ONE OF THOSE DAYS YOU WILL HAVE AN ACCIDENT AND NO ONE WILL KNOW.or how many times did she get pushed down and beaten.
She gets away from that bum and now she's a c- unt?
Walk in her shoes for a while before you guy's call her names and try to downgrade her.
heather

Columbus, IN

#13 Apr 24, 2014
Well Natasha is just plain stupid for putting up with that stuff. Ish she learning impaired?
All you did was bump up this thread for more people to see. Way to keep your name out there.
Smart, smart woman.
Hahahaha

Greenwood, IN

#14 Apr 24, 2014
I think this is so childish and immature. Who cares about what this lady does, it's her life and her buisness, I think there just must be somebody very jealous of her to say such mean things about her, it just proves that they are jealous and insecure themselves. Really? Get a life!
The One and Only

Deputy, IN

#15 Apr 26, 2014
What's pretty dumb is you guys making a page to bash me. What is sad none of you have the guts to say it to me. I don't know any of you and I'm more then certain someone who got a little butt hurt figured this is a good way to hurt me. Have to say it is pretty funny that your lives are just so pathetic that you have to dwell on mine.
smokinganhopingy ouwillsee

Deputy, IN

#16 Apr 27, 2014
If you all need to clean someone's ass"You need to clean the the shit balls out of your own ass first.As the old song said How can you run my life when you can't run your own.
reallypeople

United States

#17 Apr 28, 2014
heather wrote:
Well Natasha is just plain stupid for putting up with that stuff. Ish she learning impaired?
All you did was bump up this thread for more people to see. Way to keep your name out there.
Smart, smart woman.
First and foremost, if your never been in a dv relationship, you have no right saying how stupid one is. You don't know the type of hold her love for him had on her. I am a very strong woman, who NO ONE would have EVER thought I would be in a violent relationship... Wrong, I loved that man with everything, and walking away was the hardest thing ever. Secondly, she probably needs that job, so your trying to make her lose it? It's no ones business what she does with her body. Really, is it affecting you? Ummm probably NOT unless your boyfriend is interested in her now that she is single. Sounds to me like yall need to get a flipping life, join a church, read a bible. Stop throwing stones unless your glass house is smudge free... Grow up, reach out to her on faith, she may be much better than you've heard..
The One and Only

Deputy, IN

#18 Apr 28, 2014
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dion newby? (Jan '12) 42 min Know the story 11
Scott County jail (Mar '14) 7 hr VOTE 12
Jamie Knowles 7 hr yup 7
word game. a ~2~ z (Mar '14) 9 hr Doug77 359
antisocial in Indiana 19 hr KEVIN HENDIX 3
word game (Feb '14) 21 hr 40ish 570
Who re of Scottsburg Tue Dunno 1
Vallonia Dating
Find my Match

Vallonia Jobs