Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Oh my God, you do another post about it? Did this girl steal your boyfriend? I mean, there has to be a reason you are acting like a huge douche. Let's see a picture of you...come on. I would LOVE to see a picture of you. Flabby ass? Bad complexion? Flat chested? Horse teeth? I mean, you must be a vision of loveliness to put everyone else down. So, have at it, show us a picture because we simply can't f*cking wait to see how perfect you are. I mean, we already know you are a perfect a**hole.
Really

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Wouldn't be hard to figure out who you are anyway. I mean, I've already figured out you post from a cell phone.
scooteroo

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

I don't get this post? How would any one know who she is talking about?????
Really

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Goldie wrote:
Barbra Streisands twin, lol
Says Rosie O'Donnell's twin.
seriously

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

This is the second thread with Goldie staring trash on Shelby. Get a life! Your seriously pathetic and obviously jealous or have some personal vendetta to make 2 threads !
Alee Bowman

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Shelby is my bestfriend, and shes a better person than half the people in this town. Its okay to be jealous of her guys, shes gorgeous :) So stop running your mouth.
Laughing At Goldies Intel

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

"People who are low in self-esteem, jealous, envious, highly-dependent, we always think about those people as being very weak and very needy," It's usually those with low self-esteem who feel the need to attack others. Goldie, this is obviously your profile. Attacking Shelby, for what reason? Your opinion? Naa, i think its more than that~! WHy dont you post a picture of yourself and let us judge your looks.:) I highly doubt you will accept this offer because your too afraid of being critiqued. WIth making not one, but two threads about shelby, your showing your ignorance and immaturity, and Im guessing your looks probably are not much more to be proud of. Have a good day..

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Fruit loops wrote:
Are good, foolow your nose, it always NoSe! Blahahahaha. Barbra Streisand Luvs em too! Toot toot! Blahahahaha !!!
pretty sure this is you "GOLDIE" using another name, your posts are too similar and not to mention the same location.. Your such a Genius! haha, guess you think you can actually pull one off on ppl. Some of us actually have some common sense :P

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

haha now your using 3 names~! You lead such an interesting life dont you. Oh im sorry, you have to actually have a life first~ hahahahahahahahaha, dont you have some good ole food stamps or tanf to spend or you still mooching off mommy & daddy?
I know

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Goldie wrote:
Who the F**k is Shelby? Hahaha, hmmm well obviously it must be her posting, so she must have a nose complex??? Apparently so! Hmmmmm imagine that!! Lol
I know you posted this from your cell phone. Would you like me to share this number with everyone here?
Laughing at Goldies Intel

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Funny how such a looser uses multiple names to make multiple postings to try to make it appear other ppl are saying stuff, quite funny and sad... You know who Shelby is, stop playing coy, hello, you have made 3 post about queeen, first post being about our fair queen... lol like i said you have a complex, low esteem, needy, and Im sure i hit the nail on the head when i said jealous!
Really

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Goldie wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm speaking of Low self esteem, I don't recall any post on here even stating the name "Shelby " so obviously someone does have a complex, and a real problem with there eyes because your definitely blind and hallucinating , FYI , grow up!!! Lol
You stupid moron. You started a thread making fun of the Fair Queen the day the Fair Queen was announced. Who the fuck else could you be talking about? Don't even play this game. You are a low life idiot who enjoys making fun of other people. And, since I know who you are...you have NO room to talk.

Or should be go ahead and talk about that? Your call.
I really know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

It's Angelique Fackler and Jess Gay, both shit talkers and hate Shelby and are two faced.
Ohhhh, ouch. Only ones who act like that about hey. Jess acts like a two year old dumb b.itch and Angelique looks like a forsaking skeleton.
gooforgaga

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid moron. You started a thread making fun of the Fair Queen the day the Fair Queen was announced. Who the fuck else could you be talking about? Don't even play this game. You are a low life idiot who enjoys making fun of other people. And, since I know who you are...you have NO room to talk.
Or should be go ahead and talk about that? Your call.
exactly! Nose queen! Now that sounds like something a third grade boy would come up with.( Only in Scott County) Some one sounds a bit jealous. Its so obvious
Amy

Roanoke, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

To bad Christina didn't win
scooteroo

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I know wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you posted this from your cell phone. Would you like me to share this number with everyone here?
I think you should post the cell phone number
cenum

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I really know wrote:
It's Angelique Fackler and Jess Gay, both shit talkers and hate Shelby and are two faced.
Ohhhh, ouch. Only ones who act like that about hey. Jess acts like a two year old dumb b.itch and Angelique looks like a forsaking skeleton.
Jess Gay LOL her mom has some big ol fake boobies :)
cakefrstfarm

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Goldie wrote:
*}> now that's a Honker blahahahaha!!!
she won, you are jealous, get over it, Its all over but the crying and you are the one crying! Whine Baby! You know? All those young ladies are winners , you are so jealous they are intelligent and ladies, and you are not. Cant you just use this as a learning tool ? They can be a good role model for you . Any of them! Why dont you just take some notes? You could be just like either one of them you just need to get a little class.
Jealous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

hint fact the Shelby has the PERFECT body compared to other b.itches and beautiful hair and a perfect attitude. I rather date her any day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vallonia Discussions

Search the Vallonia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Im trying to find Becky West. 59 min HAHA 2
Teachers looked at 5 hr Student 51
Gary Amos 5 hr his ex wife 4
word game. a ~2~ z 7 hr WIT2 81
word game 7 hr WIT2 337
my sled and my ax 8 hr whats the latest 54
Scottsburg high school football team (Sep '12) 9 hr its hard work 19
•••

Freeze Warning for Jackson County was issued at April 16 at 3:34AM EDT