Wanting to know

Evansville, IN

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Does anyone know if Joe Dowling died? I heard today that he died back in October but never heard anything about it. Does anyone know if there is any truth to it? Please don't bash him or talk trash and say obscene comments I would just like an answer if he passed away or not.
Oh no

Elkhart, IN

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Jo is a very good friend of mine. Haven't seen him in years, I hope this isn't true.
Wanting to know

Evansville, IN

#3 Jan 27, 2013
I hope not either a lot of people say bad things about Joe yes he has his demons but we all do.. but deep down he is a sweet guy and would give u the shirt off his back and he would do anything for you... also he can fix anything he is a good handyman. Please if anyone knows anything please write it on here
kelsey_dowling

La Follette, TN

#4 Jan 31, 2013
joe dowling is not dead. he is in jail right now and he wont get out until February 12th or the 26th. and i would really like to know who started this rumor. and yes my dad has done bad in the past but i am hoping he has changed this time. my dad is the world to me :) and i am glad that he does have people that are concerned for him thanks guys :).
tara

Elkhart, IN

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Kelsey, do you remember me?
kelsey_dowling

La Follette, TN

#6 Jan 31, 2013
tara who?
Wanting to know

Evansville, IN

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Kelsey sweetheart I am sorry to hear about your dad being in jail but I was releaved to hear that he was in jail instead of hearing that he had passed away. I like your dad he is a great guy and no one will talk Sh*t about him around me because I will shut them up real quick.. you take care sweetie and hope u r doing well yourself
joes wife

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 12, 2013
joe is alive and well and as long as i'm around you haters can just keep hatin coz i love him and his kids love him and thats all he needs!believe me he don't give a crap what anybody thinks!so just keep on thinkin since evidentaly thats the only life some of you have is to talk about other people!i just hope one day we can all be as perfect as you!!!!PEACE!!!
to all you dumbasses

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 12, 2013
don't see noone hatin bout him. you got the closest to running him down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric & Sharon Jones wtf? 2 hr John Trombley 1
Wanna be homewrecker 17 hr Buster 13
Charlie Hollan (May '15) 18 hr Lips 14
neather heace 20 hr MadMrsMaria 11
Lauren Freeze 20 hr Opana 13
hills 4x4 on fire??? (Mar '09) 20 hr Opana 9
George Helton Tue Anti-everything 3

Vallonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance