Brand new here, help me out with a fe...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26 Jun 19, 2013
antisocial wrote:
Scott County and Austin paticualry have an overabundance of repeat offenders.
Just somebody breaking in does not give you the right to kill them,you have to prove they were threating your life or your families.
These lowlifes continually get released by the court.Public knowledge of who and where these scums are is very key to the problem.
Law is something I'm very knowledgeable about. I'm not sure if you meant the comment towards myself as far as killing someone but nevertheless you are correct.
Keep Shooting

Louisville, KY

#27 Jun 19, 2013
antisocial wrote:
If your so sure of your comment then please explain repeat offenders to us,the ones that get arressted over and over for buglary,theft,dealing etc,your theorim has a few holes in it.The court lets them run wild.If his dog bites somebody walking through his yard its his asz unless he has previously warned any such person via a law offeicer,he better put a "dog bites" sign up along with no trespassing signs,a camera will do little good now since he has publicaly posted he has one and bascialy given his address as well,a cut wire will disable it,a can of spary paint will blind it.etc etc etc.Dont theorize with swiss cheese.
Which post are you responding?
WoW

Jeffersonville, IN

#29 Jun 19, 2013
What is a camera going to do? All the camera does is let's you go back in time and allows you to see your shit stolen. By this time your shit had already been sold, ripped apart, and rode into a ditch.

You ain't new to the area. No one buys a house in Austin and not know the area or never seen the house your buying.

It's funny how you know to go to Topix and start silly threads with a user name of Man Ave Mafia. Come on...

STFU!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#30 Jun 19, 2013
WoW wrote:
What is a camera going to do? All the camera does is let's you go back in time and allows you to see your shit stolen. By this time your shit had already been sold, ripped apart, and rode into a ditch.
You ain't new to the area. No one buys a house in Austin and not know the area or never seen the house your buying.
It's funny how you know to go to Topix and start silly threads with a user name of Man Ave Mafia. Come on...
STFU!
For your comfort I will admit that yes I've lived here before. When I was 12 we moved away. Yes I purchased this place after not seeing it for 27 years. As far as security, you can have your opinion on your version of it's type. Unless you installed it, your opinion is all you have. Next?
tellin it like it is

Oxford, OH

#31 Jun 19, 2013
Keep Shooting wrote:
<quoted text>Which post are you responding?
It was in referance to post #18
Hey

Paris, TN

#32 Jun 20, 2013
MANN AVENUE MAFIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you say that because it was the very first place I ate. It's a little pricey but well worth it. THANK YOU!
welcome :)
Keep Shooting

Louisville, KY

#33 Jun 20, 2013
antisocial wrote:
Scott County and Austin paticualry have an overabundance of repeat offenders.
Just somebody breaking in does not give you the right to kill them,you have to prove they were threating your life or your families.
These lowlifes continually get released by the court.Public knowledge of who and where these scums are is very key to the problem.
You are incorrect. When someone breaks in while your at home you can kill that intruder deader than hell. I want some of these kinds of deaths to start happening around here.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#35 Jun 20, 2013
Keep Shooting wrote:
<quoted text>You are incorrect. When someone breaks in while your at home you can kill that intruder deader than hell. I want some of these kinds of deaths to start happening around here.
You are about half right.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#36 Jun 20, 2013
antisocial wrote:
You better check your laws,you have to be able to show you were being threatend.Most cases are wote up as life being endangered,thats why most homeowners dont ever get charged.What officer would charge a homeowner for protecting thier home.So when you state it is perfectly legal,you are incorrect.
It hasn't taken very long to understand why you are a self proclaimed most hated person. You're wanting the people of the area to believe that you know every answer to any issue. It's easily seen that you are in no way affiliated with law enforcement.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#37 Jun 20, 2013
antisocial wrote:
<quoted text>
Well welcome to the neighborhood,ask around about me,check the scottsburg topix,zip code 47170.I am the most hated person on these topix sites,why do you ask,because I call out all the meth heads,prostitutes,thieves and all the like.I post up thier arresst records,prison records,links to mugshots anything I can to let people know about the lowlife scums in the County of Scott.If you hate drug taking,saleing thieving POS's you'll love me!
I even post them up of facebook:
antisicialinindiana on facebook,check it out,drop me a line [email protected]
Lets crack some methead heads.
You say that you hate Confidential Informants, you are what you say you hate. You are a "SNITCH, NARC" or some other ridiculous analogy.
michelle

Oxford, OH

#38 Jun 20, 2013
MANN AVENUE MAFIA wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that you hate Confidential Informants, you are what you say you hate. You are a "SNITCH, NARC" or some other ridiculous analogy.
Uh! OH! anti is going to hate you. You have just challenged the idiot! Looks like anti has met their match. folks! Mann Ave Mafia has just out witted the anti! LOL

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#39 Jun 20, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text> Uh! OH! anti is going to hate you. You have just challenged the idiot! Looks like anti has met their match. folks! Mann Ave Mafia has just out witted the anti! LOL
No challenge at all. That person is a drama queen.
WoW

Jeffersonville, IN

#42 Jun 21, 2013
I like mam ave mafia's profile. Say she is a PI and IP tracker.

Haha.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#46 Jun 21, 2013
antisocial wrote:
<quoted text>
NO match from somebody thats calls herself mann ave mafia,she can be called mam for short.
Mam,i garuntee you I can debate you on any subject,you can have the insult arguement as I would rather leave that to children "trying" to make remarks they think are intelligence but show more as childish rants and insults with added commentary from ignorant country bumpkins(thats you michelle) that cant make a coherant remark without another making comments for them to agree with.
This isn't about a debate. This isn't an election. You can't even make a valid point as to the things you say. I'm trying to help you understand that it's best for you to sit quietly & let the public think you're ignorant than to start talking and remove all doubt.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#47 Jun 21, 2013
antisocial wrote:
<quoted text>
IT expert,sure,and I ma President Obama.Trace my IP,I dare you to,I'll even give you a hint,one of my little boxes I run through is called a Juniper.Go ahead expert,lets see what you have Brian.I think your FOS.
You are very amusing, I have much larger fish to fry than someone that doesn't matter. I get paid for what I do, it's not for fun.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#49 Jun 21, 2013
antisocial wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then
You are just amazing aren't you? LAUGH

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#51 Jun 21, 2013
antisocial wrote:
If your so sure of your comment then please explain repeat offenders to us,the ones that get arressted over and over for buglary,theft,dealing etc,your theorim has a few holes in it.The court lets them run wild.If his dog bites somebody walking through his yard its his asz unless he has previously warned any such person via a law offeicer,he better put a "dog bites" sign up along with no trespassing signs,a camera will do little good now since he has publicaly posted he has one and bascialy given his address as well,a cut wire will disable it,a can of spary paint will blind it.etc etc etc.Dont theorize with swiss cheese.
You should spend less time watching movies and more learning how to spell. If you have all of the answers then run for office. It's going to be hard for you with your Sexual Misconduct with a Minor charge.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#52 Jun 21, 2013
Antisocial-Tellin it like it is, You will not get the upper hand on anyone. You are beneath me, get used to it.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#53 Jun 21, 2013
antisocial wrote:
<quoted text>
Well mam,I guess any exscuse for being FOS is better then no exscuse at all.Hows your husband feel about that?
Your lack of intelligence amazes me. You use your funny little comments to fish for information. LAUGH
WoW

Jeffersonville, IN

#54 Jun 21, 2013
For someone who claims to be new to the Area, you sure do act like an austinite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Gay Hookers 1 hr Rita 5
Benjy Stotts Is Scum Who Should Never Get Out ... 5 hr Angie Baby 50
Officer John Smith 13 hr Low tolerance for BS 4
moose 2324 18 hr casual observer 17
coty bowen (Feb '12) Wed Ford Truck Lord 11
Help finding who mugged Layton Tue Shady 11
News Prostitution sting at Theatair X in Clarksville... (Nov '12) Aug 3 Jacob Payne 37

Vallonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vallonia Mortgages