Brand new here, help me out with a fe...

Brand new here, help me out with a few things plz.

Posted in the Vallonia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 17, 2013
I bought a house here & had never saw it prior to showing up a week ago. The house is great but I see quite a few people walking up & down the streets. A young man named Derrick approached me un loading my HD and asked if I needed any help. He looked as if he was scoping out my things. Is there anything about the area I need to be made aware of?
Thank You. Brian
Julio

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2013
The house by Factory dr?
wondering

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah get out while u still can.
aaa

Tipp City, OH

#4 Jun 18, 2013
MANN AVENUE MAFIA wrote:
I bought a house here & had never saw it prior to showing up a week ago. The house is great but I see quite a few people walking up & down the streets. A young man named Derrick approached me un loading my HD and asked if I needed any help. He looked as if he was scoping out my things. Is there anything about the area I need to be made aware of?
Thank You. Brian
you are kidding, right? If you are not kidding, invest in a security camera that records 24 hrs. keep your car doors locked and if you are on any meds dont tell a soul. Having lawn funiture and little yard ornaments will be stolen, even potted plants. just curious why would you buy a home in this neighbor hood with out checking out the statistics? You must have got a heck of a deal buying site unseen.
WoW

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Jun 18, 2013
So you get on a web site and tell the world you just moved in a home on Man Ave, and have a HD in the home.

STFU...
Brandon

Louisville, KY

#6 Jun 18, 2013
WoW wrote:
So you get on a web site and tell the world you just moved in a home on Man Ave, and have a HD in the home.
STFU...

Hey a HD is a truck dumbass..........

Location hidden

#7 Jun 18, 2013
I wasn't born yesterday, I am close to Mann but no I am not directly on it. Yes I own and keep a Harley Davidson in the garage when I'm not on it. Yes I do have 24 hr surveillance. That's also where my dog sleeps. Anyone trying to break in it will gladly go to jail v/s meeting "Ace."
Is there any good places to go out or good small town food shacks?
Brandon

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 18, 2013
There is not much to offer down there besides Dairy Queen and the huddle house but I've heard that people working at the huddle house has HIV so I would stay out of there. There is a subway and a couple pizza places in crothersville but there ain't nothing really to do in either town
all american

Holton, IN

#9 Jun 18, 2013
Brandon wrote:
There is not much to offer down there besides Dairy Queen and the huddle house but I've heard that people working at the huddle house has HIV so I would stay out of there. There is a subway and a couple pizza places in crothersville but there ain't nothing really to do in either town
start doing pills that is what we do here...get with the program

Location hidden

#11 Jun 18, 2013
all american wrote:
<quoted text> start doing pills that is what we do here...get with the program
That's what I'm here to help stop that very thing.
Add it up, 24 hour security, Guard Dog, I.T. Expert. You figure it out.
Brandon

Louisville, KY

#12 Jun 18, 2013
MANN AVENUE MAFIA wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I'm here to help stop that very thing.
Add it up, 24 hour security, Guard Dog, I.T. Expert. You figure it out.
Some people are so stupid we need some body to come in crothersville and fix it to.. Everybody down here uses the RR as a side walk I call and turn them in but nothing happens

Location hidden

#13 Jun 18, 2013
The sad part is, it's going to get worse before it gets any better.
Brandon

Louisville, KY

#14 Jun 18, 2013
I know I've lived in c ville for six years and it has went to shit cause the cops here don't do there jobs its perty pathetic any more how all these small towns are. Most of the small towns are worse than big city's
hey

Paris, TN

#15 Jun 19, 2013
MANN AVENUE MAFIA wrote:
I wasn't born yesterday, I am close to Mann but no I am not directly on it. Yes I own and keep a Harley Davidson in the garage when I'm not on it. Yes I do have 24 hr surveillance. That's also where my dog sleeps. Anyone trying to break in it will gladly go to jail v/s meeting "A
Is there any good places to go out or good small town food shacks?
There is an "Excellent"new Italian place on west main.It's better then anything around. everything is made fresh and the service is wonderful...So good it made me forget I was in Austin:) Give it try
aaa

Tipp City, OH

#16 Jun 19, 2013
MANN AVENUE MAFIA wrote:
Thank You. Brian
Welcome to Austin, Mann Avenue Mafia. There are a lot of good people here. You will be able to weed the good from the not so good in a short time. Glad to have you. Good to hear you have the dog and the cameras.
CANDYMAN

Bloomington, IN

#18 Jun 19, 2013
First of all mafia that kinda shit that ur sayin is nothin but a challenge nobody scared of ace that's for sure. second ur cameras can be wiped quick with a power failure so really in hindsight all ur doing is challeglng the local dumbazzes around here and trust me austin scum is a dif breed that's for sure so dontvplay dumb u know what's going on especially if ur a undercover it won't take long till someone test u the first thief might be caught and the second but like most theives they learn from mistakes when they hit a house abd they will eventually win WAR. plus you night wana find out qhich cops u can trust as well cause if u think that some of them arnt on bith sides of the fence then sir u have already been played and foe everyone u get locked up two takes that ones place. BUT TRUST THIS IF THEY HIT LARRY STAMPERS HOUSE WHILE HE WAS ALIVE THEY ARE NOT SCARED OF YOU. best luck to ya sir they been fighting the qar here long before u and will continue to do so after ur gone dead or picked up for bangin a nasty skank bub ull crack rhey all do WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BUB
Keep Shooting

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 19, 2013
CANDYMAN wrote:
First of all mafia that kinda shit that ur sayin is nothin but a challenge nobody scared of ace that's for sure. second ur cameras can be wiped quick with a power failure so really in hindsight all ur doing is challeglng the local dumbazzes around here and trust me austin scum is a dif breed that's for sure so dontvplay dumb u know what's going on especially if ur a undercover it won't take long till someone test u the first thief might be caught and the second but like most theives they learn from mistakes when they hit a house abd they will eventually win WAR. plus you night wana find out qhich cops u can trust as well cause if u think that some of them arnt on bith sides of the fence then sir u have already been played and foe everyone u get locked up two takes that ones place. BUT TRUST THIS IF THEY HIT LARRY STAMPERS HOUSE WHILE HE WAS ALIVE THEY ARE NOT SCARED OF YOU. best luck to ya sir they been fighting the qar here long before u and will continue to do so after ur gone dead or picked up for bangin a nasty skank bub ull crack rhey all do WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BUB
You don't know a hole lot. This new guy may very well be plenty ready and able to take care of his property. These thieves are just straight up punks. The criminal element can get plenty afraid in the right situation. You're giving them far too much credit. I hope he catches one or two trying to break-in and they end up getting killed. A really good example set of that nature would go a long ways. Larry Stamper must not have been paying any attention for someone to have broken in. I sure hope this new guy or any other home owner can kill a few of these low-lifes real soon.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#23 Jun 19, 2013
Why would you make a major purchase on a house sight unseen? And you can easily get the information you need from city-data.com Methinks someone is fishing.

Location hidden

#24 Jun 19, 2013
CANDYMAN wrote:
I'm well aware Mr. Stamper and things that happened to him. I'm also aware that having a poisonous snake as a pet doesn't mean it will not bite you. It's amazing that this started by asking a question. Some of you act as if nothing is safe anymore.

Location hidden

#25 Jun 19, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>There is an "Excellent"new Italian place on west main.It's better then anything around. everything is made fresh and the service is wonderful...So good it made me forget I was in Austin:) Give it try
Funny you say that because it was the very first place I ate. It's a little pricey but well worth it. THANK YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darcy at Continental Parts 1 hr Mike Casey 2
Benjy Stotts Is Scum Who Should Never Get Out ... 5 hr Angie Baby 68
moose 2324 5 hr curiousmoose 24
Felicia Richie Mayse 8 hr Seenitall 13
Mike Richeys boy 10 hr Speed racer 4
my breath stinks 15 hr Dirty Old Man 2
You must listen to me 18 hr Anon 6

Vallonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance