Next Last
antisocial

United States

#1 May 29, 2013
Saturday May 18th Journal
antisocial

United States

#2 May 29, 2013
High speed motorcyle chase,Ashley was reported to have a large amount of drugs on her by hospital staff.Front page news of the week.
antisocial

United States

#3 May 29, 2013
72D01-1305-FD-000159 VERNON, ASHLEY N 05/17/2013
Scott Superior Court FD - Class D Felony
Pending 35-48-4-7(a)/FD: Possession Schedule I, II, III, or IV Controlled Substance
35-48-4-6(a)/FD: Poss Cocaine/Methamphetamine Or Sched I or II Narcotic Drug
antisocial

United States

#4 May 29, 2013
Tiffanie Vernon,I antisocial need to apologize to you,it seems I may have had it wrong,you are,more then likely are on the counties informant payroll but Ashley(and her boyfriend Patrick)must have been YOUR dealers.
antisocial

United States

#5 May 29, 2013
05/24/2013 Hearing Scheduling Activity
Bail Revocation/Alteration Hearing scheduled for 06/13/2013 at 10:00 AM.
05/24/2013 Notice Issued
06/13/2013 Bail Revocation/Alteration Hearing (10:00 AM)(Judicial Officer Howser, Marsha Owens)
07/22/2013 Pretrial Conference (1:00 PM)(Judicial Officer Howser, Marsha Owens)
08/15/2013 Jury Trial (9:00 AM)(Judicial Officer Howser, Marsha Owens)

Now,tell me how good a girl she is,I can post the whole news article.
antisocial

United States

#6 May 29, 2013
72C01-1305-FC-000015 Mantia, Patrick J 05/10/2013
Scott Circuit Court FC - Class C Felony
Pending 35-44.1-3-1(b)(2)/FC:Resisting Law Enforcement/Use of Vehicle, Causing Ser. Injury to Another Person
35-44.1-3-1(a)(3)/MA: Resisting Law Enforcement
35-44.1-3-1(a)(1)/MA: Resisting Law Enforcement
9-21-8-52(a)(1)/MB: Reckless Driving
9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended (Prior w/in

**She was running with a dangerous man but he wasnt the one with the drugs.

**People face facts,
Ashley Vernon is a cocaine/meth dealer!
duh

Greenwood, IN

#11 Jun 21, 2013
Duh idiot she hasn't had her kids! They are very well taken care of though. Get a life. Why do you care so much what 1 girl is out doing with her life? Its not your life. This is stalking and just a tad obsessive! Very creepy!!!
michelle

Tipp City, OH

#13 Jun 21, 2013
antisocial wrote:
It is not,she has costed taxpayers thousands and her and her dealing is an infestation,her and her methhead cuz Tiffanie who has snitched her was out of every arresst she has had and as long as the two are a burden on taxpayers I will talk about them and any worthless woman that puts drugs before her hids is a worthless POS and you cant be much for defending them.They are horrible mothers,drugs before thier children,I hope they never get them back!I have a good idea that your are either Tiffanie or Ashley,one of the two scumbags that dont need children.Patrick and his drugs meant more to Ashley then any of her kids,she thought more of doing and saleing drugs to Tiffanie then either thought of thier children.
How can you say tiff set up ashley? I thought they were speeding on a bike and the officer was attempting to pull them over and he fled at a high rate of speed and then there were drugs discovered. I dont know the situtation just what I scanned over in the local news. You are correct in the amount of money addicts create for this community. Just curious, when someone gets a public defender are they ever required to repay them for what the attorneys do for them? I know its a shame and that money could be used for so much more. such a waste of time, energy and effort. I just cant wrap my head around the fact that they would probably be eligible for money to go to college and are just to lazy to put the effort to do it. or to get a job and earn money to live on.
duh

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jun 21, 2013
She took a crap this morning too. Would you like to know the specifics? You sound worse than those girls. Learn to spell and how to use proper language. You have a very sick and twisted obsession with these girls! You have went far past just informing the public of charges. I don't care who you want to assume I am. You hide behind a fake screen name so I can too. If you hate these addicts so much then do something about it. Don't just sit on your huge butt and complain. Join the police force...they have police school.! Go to school for criminal justice. Do something productive to help the problem besides sitting behind a computer trash talking people. Do you think they care what you say? He11 no. What does you posting on topix do to help stop the crimes and drugs in the community? Nothing!
newsflash

Redkey, IN

#20 Jun 22, 2013
ashley is a dope whor@ who has NO conscience, morals, values, goals (except to get high), respect, class or intelligence. she is a liar, cheater, thief, scank, fake, waste of space. she cares for no one not even herself. she has no friends just hangs with other junkies scum of the earth who contribute nothing to life and make the world a worse place just by being in it.
it is just a matter of time before she is another dead person from drug overdose in scott county. or missing person due to drug deal gone wrong.
hater of drug fiends

Brookville, OH

#21 Jun 22, 2013
Ashley is a dope fiend,sells hey puss for drugs,justy amtter of time before she goes bak to jail although she could resort to snitching the way her and my cuz Tiffanie does.
hater of drug fiends

Brookville, OH

#22 Jun 22, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>How can you say tiff set up ashley? I thought they were speeding on a bike and the officer was attempting to pull them over and he fled at a high rate of speed and then there were drugs discovered. I dont know the situtation just what I scanned over in the local news. You are correct in the amount of money addicts create for this community. Just curious, when someone gets a public defender are they ever required to repay them for what the attorneys do for them? I know its a shame and that money could be used for so much more. such a waste of time, energy and effort. I just cant wrap my head around the fact that they would probably be eligible for money to go to college and are just to lazy to put the effort to do it. or to get a job and earn money to live on.
Just look up some of Tiff's court records/files,she never once ever paid a bond to get,she has had revocacation hearing more then once and bever has been revoke,nobody is that lucky,Ashley was the one saleing drugs to Tiffanie.
lol

Jeffersonville, IN

#24 Jul 19, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>How can you say tiff set up ashley? I thought they were speeding on a bike and the officer was attempting to pull them over and he fled at a high rate of speed and then there were drugs discovered. I dont know the situtation just what I scanned over in the local news. You are correct in the amount of money addicts create for this community. Just curious, when someone gets a public defender are they ever required to repay them for what the attorneys do for them? I know its a shame and that money could be used for so much more. such a waste of time, energy and effort. I just cant wrap my head around the fact that they would probably be eligible for money to go to college and are just to lazy to put the effort to do it. or to get a job and earn money to live on.
No they're not required to pay back for a public defender
lol

Angola, IN

#25 Jul 19, 2013
ALL people are entitled to a public defender. otherwise what kind of justice would there be? none! complaining about tax dollars spent on public defenders yeah thats such a concern for the community. wasted tax dollars is what keeps me awake at night too.
lol

Angola, IN

#26 Jul 19, 2013
antisocial wrote:
Ashley Vernon
Tuesday near Scottsburg, IN.i dont understand why something happen the way they do... i have been doing so good.. well i thought i was but obviously i wasnt. but i dont understand what people want from me or dont want! im so confused and im sober and have been. so my head should be clear but im so confused i dont even know which way to go. but im going to look for a job in the morning! pray i get one!!!!
**You only went clean since your dumasz got busted.I hope they takesd your kids,you put your drugs and Patrick before them lowlife.You are not a good mother.
anti you must be quite the coward to prey on drug addicts, mock and berate them anonymously. they are ADDICTED TO DRUGS they know what they are. do you think they just woke up one day and said oh i think i will become addicted to drugs sounds like the life i want for myself. one thing they are not doing is going around looking for a fight. they dont even take up for theirself. they allow people to use and abuse them. you are like a 200 pound 6th grader picking on a 45 pound 1st grader. but in real life you would probably run if someone took a swing that is why you have to get behind a keyboard an insult people who have no way to fight back. people on drugs are a menace and a drain on society but if i had to choose i rather spend time with anyone of them then to ever have to spend any time with you.
duh

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Jul 20, 2013
you wish you could be loved half as much as ashley is.
lol

Columbus, IN

#31 Sep 23, 2013
Who cares?!?!! You need a life in the worst way. STALKER

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#32 Sep 23, 2013
So it was ok for your scum drug dealing buddy ashley to get involved with high speed chace through the county because her and her f**k didnt want to get caught with the drugs Ashley was carrying becasue she is a dealer,BTW,Tiffanie Vernon ratted her out.Tiffanie always gets OR'd,she has had more then one revococation hearing and never gets revoked,she was in jail for drugs not long ago and only did 6 days,the Sherrif officers took her supposedly to the hospital where they let her go,no bond was paid and she didnt stay at the hospital,she is a snnitch!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#33 Sep 23, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Antisocial-in-...

See this one about Ashley,
https://www.facebook.com/questions/2618780706...

Her is post left on anti's site:

Sandy Vernon said" i should never have accused antisocial of being a lowlife instead of ashley. im sorry for posting that. ashley has a drug problem. if antisocial considers her to be a lowlife so be it".
lol

Elburn, IL

#34 Oct 1, 2013
OMGOODNESS you are a freaking idiot too! They stalk these girls! Her mother simply stated anti was entitled to their own OPINION. If they feel thats what ashley is then so be it. Doesnt mean she agrees! She said she was wrong for calling someone names and lowering herself to their level. YES I KNOW AND LOVE BOTH OF THESE GIRLS!It does NOT mean that I in any way shape or form agree with anybody doing drugs and breaking the law. People can change and learn from past mist akes. Thats life. Tiffanie is doing great and Im proud of her. I havent spoken to Ashley in a few weeks but I pray for her every night. God will teach her the lessons she needs in his time. God knows what he is doing. FYI Tiffanie and Ashey had not spoken to or seen each other in over a year so how could Tiffanie "snitch" on her? They still have not seen each other. Those are FACTS. Oh and how would you know if Tiffanie went to the hospital? Thats not public information. God Bless and have a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
METH DEALING TRIO BUSTED!!Granny turned meth de... 3 hr hendrix 5
TRIO OF METH DEALERS BUSTED!!!See what granny w... 5 hr Robin 2
sheriff's election Scott county 15 hr antisocial original 29
emily campbell 17 hr iheard 3
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 17 hr JOE NASTY 95
bulls***!!! 23 hr salem such a disg... 1
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
•••
•••
•••

Vallonia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vallonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vallonia News, Events & Info