Valliant Middle School

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I heard that the school board let those kids come back to school who were caught drinking alcohol on school grounds. That is ridiculous! Were they gone for 1 or 2 weeks? What do other parents think about this?
Another parent

Sulphur, OK

#2 Oct 12, 2012
I don't know if this is true or not but something that should be considered is that middle school kids are very vulnerable and make mistakes. Who knows what kind of home life the kids have, school is probably the best place for them to learn right from wrong! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!
just me

La Marque, TX

#3 Oct 12, 2012
guess I did not hear about this, what happened?
Community Member

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2012
School probably is the best place for them to learn right from wrong, but why is it the school's responsibility to teach them good character? I heard 1 of them was already on probation for bullying some special needs kid. How many mistakes are they allowed to make before they get a harsher consequence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valliant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Alexander 3 hr Make America Gyra... 19
JJ rosenthal 7 hr hero 1
Putting Some Money On The Cubbies? 10 hr Andy Warhol Ate M... 1
Cold War Redux & RS-28 Sarmat "Satan 2" Wed Black Bloc Party ... 1
Dennis Hider (Sep '14) Tue Citizen 8
Some Dance Too Close Oct 24 Scandinavian Malt... 1
Valliant Internet down (Apr '15) Sep '16 Wth 26

Valliant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance