brenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

I am from new Mexico and is he single cause I think he may not be! I feel I have the right to know cause he has asked my hand in marriage
go check

Antlers, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

brenda wrote:
I am from new Mexico and is he single cause I think he may not be! I feel I have the right to know cause he has asked my hand in marriage
There is another forum posted about him on here, go read it. I don't know the man but from what some of the ladies have posted, I'd stay away from him!
idk

Mannford, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Is this guy famous or something?
simpletura

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

He is with a girl in hugo they call her vovon. Hes a liar and cheater run
simpletura

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Look at his face book
someone who knows him

Hugo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

you people need to get a life he is a good guy and he has made some bad choices by been with the wrong women who cheat on him and want nuthn but money and want him to support them and there kids and yes hes still with vonvon they been together awhile now so get off his ass there happy together leave them alone!!!!
sure thing

Hugo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

u people are just jealous cause u lost him to a good woman!!!
haha

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

From what i hear its the size of an inch worm,but he can work dat tongue!
His Neice

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Why the hell u want to bring some dumb $hit like that into this. I agree girl leave him alone. Y'all hate cause yavon doing something right and y'all didnt. Get over it get past him
sure thing

Hugo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

it still amazes me that people still talk about larry and von seems to me if u got something to say just go ask im sure von would ablige u,shes not like all u jealous females she wont sit and run her mouth she can and will back it up! why dont yall get a life and leave them alone!
simpletura

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I'm a guy was just letting the poor girl know he was with someone. Looks like he was cheating vonvon sounds to.good to be done like that.
sure thing

Durant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

so what its new with larry now is there something vonvon needs to know shoot all his other biz out there y not put more since hes so important to everyone
lil lady

Hugo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

you dont know a damn thing about larry get ur facts straight n get a life because you know nuthn.. your a low life piece of shit get on somewhere stupid ass people that dont know anything
kolby

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

someone who knows him wrote:
you people need to get a life he is a good guy and he has made some bad choices by been with the wrong women who cheat on him and want nuthn but money and want him to support them and there kids and yes hes still with vonvon they been together awhile now so get off his ass there happy together leave them alone!!!!
naw larry a cool guy he nice person he alil wild but yall who talkn bout him STOP HATEN i got larry back any day larrys my friend so yall who dont like him and talkn mess bout him com on now back off yall wouldnt like it if ppl was talkn bout yall behind yall back larry i got yo back real talk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valliant Discussions

Search the Valliant Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 8 min LOL Wingnuts 69,362
Brian spencer 4 hr just wondering 1
jeana wynn (Aug '11) 6 hr I smell you 15
Salina James 7 hr Concerned citizen 8
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr Max 2,579
$7.25 an hour is not a living wage (Dec '13) Tue Slight error 119
Drowning in Broken Bow Lake (Aug '12) Mon been there 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Valliant Jobs

•••