brenda

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2012
I am from new Mexico and is he single cause I think he may not be! I feel I have the right to know cause he has asked my hand in marriage
go check

Durant, OK

#2 Mar 2, 2012
brenda wrote:
I am from new Mexico and is he single cause I think he may not be! I feel I have the right to know cause he has asked my hand in marriage
There is another forum posted about him on here, go read it. I don't know the man but from what some of the ladies have posted, I'd stay away from him!
idk

Mannford, OK

#3 Mar 29, 2012
Is this guy famous or something?
simpletura

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Apr 9, 2012
He is with a girl in hugo they call her vovon. Hes a liar and cheater run
simpletura

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Apr 10, 2012
Look at his face book
someone who knows him

Hugo, OK

#8 Oct 21, 2012
you people need to get a life he is a good guy and he has made some bad choices by been with the wrong women who cheat on him and want nuthn but money and want him to support them and there kids and yes hes still with vonvon they been together awhile now so get off his ass there happy together leave them alone!!!!
sure thing

Hugo, OK

#9 Oct 21, 2012
u people are just jealous cause u lost him to a good woman!!!
haha
#10 Oct 22, 2012
From what i hear its the size of an inch worm,but he can work dat tongue!
His Neice

Norman, OK

#11 Oct 28, 2012
Why the hell u want to bring some dumb $hit like that into this. I agree girl leave him alone. Y'all hate cause yavon doing something right and y'all didnt. Get over it get past him
sure thing

Hugo, OK

#12 Nov 28, 2012
it still amazes me that people still talk about larry and von seems to me if u got something to say just go ask im sure von would ablige u,shes not like all u jealous females she wont sit and run her mouth she can and will back it up! why dont yall get a life and leave them alone!
simpletura

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2012
I'm a guy was just letting the poor girl know he was with someone. Looks like he was cheating vonvon sounds to.good to be done like that.
sure thing

Coleman, OK

#14 Dec 14, 2012
so what its new with larry now is there something vonvon needs to know shoot all his other biz out there y not put more since hes so important to everyone
lil lady

Hugo, OK

#15 Jan 9, 2013
you dont know a damn thing about larry get ur facts straight n get a life because you know nuthn.. your a low life piece of shit get on somewhere stupid ass people that dont know anything
kolby

Shawnee, OK

#16 Jan 19, 2013
someone who knows him wrote:
you people need to get a life he is a good guy and he has made some bad choices by been with the wrong women who cheat on him and want nuthn but money and want him to support them and there kids and yes hes still with vonvon they been together awhile now so get off his ass there happy together leave them alone!!!!
naw larry a cool guy he nice person he alil wild but yall who talkn bout him STOP HATEN i got larry back any day larrys my friend so yall who dont like him and talkn mess bout him com on now back off yall wouldnt like it if ppl was talkn bout yall behind yall back larry i got yo back real talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valliant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gustav Is Gone Nov 16 My Thoughts Are W... 2
Black preachers Nov 14 Make America Gooe... 9
Idabel coach with a drug conviction? Nov 14 Bond issue 13
Looking for reasonable apt. or room in Hugo, OK Nov 14 Meme 1
Drowning in Broken Bow Lake (Aug '12) Nov 13 The Ghost Of Judy... 43
Get​ some Nov 12 Just dope 4
Sheriff Deptardment Nov 11 classmate72 14

Valliant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance