First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious Jill

Carmine, TX

#1 May 11, 2012
He works late night at Walmart.I've spoken to him a few times and he seems like a nice man. Does anyone know anything about him? Is he really single? Drug abuser? Any skeletons I should know about before I try to get to know him better?
umm

Guthrie, OK

#2 May 11, 2012
Judge his character how he presents it. all rumors or opinions are flawed.
A Friend

United States

#3 May 11, 2012
I could tell you all sorts of things about him and he'd agree with any one of them just for the sake of the funny. So, I will tell you this, Mike is exactly as he presents himself. He is a true gentleman with a great sense of humor. If you want to know about his skeletons ask him, I've never known him to back down from a question just because it was tricky.
hmm

Eufaula, OK

#4 May 11, 2012
mike who?
Rodney

Carmine, TX

#5 May 12, 2012
I was surprised to see mike working there,but I guess times are tough for us all.Ive known him for years and hes always been a stand up guy. Like they said,if you want to know anything about him just ask him instead of putting him on here for people to gossip about.
Angela Q

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2012
is this mike lynn you are asking about? i saw him sitting out front the other day and wasnt sure it was him at first and he was gone when i went back to talk to him. I dated him off and on before he met a girl from tulsa and got serious about her and he was always good to me The last I heard they had gotten married though.
his daughter

United States

#7 Jun 27, 2012
I'm Mike's daughter.... my dad is a great man, he's very down to earth & out spoken... as for Jill's post, no he's not a drug user, he doesn't approve of using drugs. The skeletons in the closet, if u ask he will tell... and he is a gentleman. I'm his only kid & honestly he's the best dad. So if u want a friend that's gonna b upfront and honest that's him....
Class of_1984

Hugo, OK

#8 Jul 7, 2012
You will never find a better friend. One tough dude. With a heart of gold. (he will deal with the pain instead of taking drugs for it, no matter how bad he is hurting). RE: left shoulder...
Benefit

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jul 12, 2012
I had heard Mike moved to Tulsa or somewhere up there and got married. What happened to that?
Jerry

Guthrie, OK

#10 Jul 25, 2012
i worked with mike a few years ago and he almost worked me to death i never saw a harder worker. he was a hell of a good guy.im having a hard time picturing him working for those fools at walmart though i bet that doesnt last long
fluffy

Enid, OK

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Sorry girls but hes going to be mine soon!
Chunky

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2012
fluffy wrote:
Sorry girls but hes going to be mine soon!
You're too late!
sadeyes

United States

#13 Nov 17, 2012
mike is a great guy and he really makes me laugh a lot but theres a sadness there to that breaks my heart to see.i wish there was some way i could change that
Mike

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2012
That aint sadness in my eyes, theyre just bloodshot!

Seriously though, I apreciate the kind words, but if anyone wants to know anything about me, just come ask me. This just tends to freak me out a little bit.
slave

Norman, OK

#15 Sep 11, 2013
just anuther cracker a$$hol thnks he be better than ne1
Education

Norman, OK

#16 Oct 9, 2013
slave wrote:
just anuther cracker a$$hol thnks he be better than ne1
Judging by the way you spell, he probably is better than you.
better

Durant, OK

#17 Oct 10, 2013
agreed, probably better than you.....
karie

Norman, OK

#18 Oct 12, 2013
Hes all man if you know what i mean and the best friend a girl could want
worker bee

Cheyenne, WY

#19 Oct 20, 2013
i hear the girls at work talking and it sounds like hes already hooked up with more than a few of them. i gess there nothing wrong with that but every one of them is a lot younger than he is
really

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2013
None of you must know mike very well. He's been through hell so why don't you all just leave him alone and gossip about somebody else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valliant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma teacher receives more terrible news as... 20 hr iqbasedinnumbers 2
Katrina A Crawford (Oct '15) Mon Curious 6
Look who michael lindamood is with now!!!!!! May 20 Goodlookin98 2
What ever happened to bj morgan May 17 ThenandNow 5
Hugo Oklahoma STD ALERT!!!!! (Dec '16) May 17 ThenandNow 18
Clarissa Crawford May 15 David Smith 5
steph keep $ man nme out your mouth (Apr '13) May 11 Brianmorris 44

Valliant Jobs

Personal Finance

Valliant Mortgages