happy new year everyone

Posted in the Valliant Forum

pappy

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 28, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE. AND YOU TOO SUNSHINE.
Pearl

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Thank You, pappy

ditto
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Its a new year but it ain't gonna be happy.
One trillion dollars in taxes under Obamacare.
The fiscal cliff.
Tyrants messing with the 2nd amendment.
WWIII on the horizen in the mid-east.
Internet cencership.
Spy drones. There is more to come.
Pearl

Dallas, TX

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Oh brother, such doom and gloom. I believe my new year will be happy as long as I stay away from the folks who only talk about the bad things in life, which is why this will be my last post in this thread. lol
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Pearl wrote:
Oh brother, such doom and gloom. I believe my new year will be happy as long as I stay away from the folks who only talk about the bad things in life, which is why this will be my last post in this thread. lol
Whats wrong, can't face reality?
pappy

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
Its a new year but it ain't gonna be happy.
One trillion dollars in taxes under Obamacare.
The fiscal cliff.
Tyrants messing with the 2nd amendment.
WWIII on the horizen in the mid-east.
Internet cencership.
Spy drones. There is more to come.
Elohims just think ,I think you never voiced an objection on the cost of bush's 2 wars, never said a think about the billions lsot in Irag and never found that was shipped over there by the billions by the plane load. Never said a word on the Bush spending that is still effecting and adding to our deficit thsi very day and even into the tommorows, And aint no one messing with the 2nd amendment--just might bank future buying of large clips for M15s and 16s from peoples irresponsible handsBy the way there are more people killed by sane people than the mentally ill . And there has been more people killed by home grown terrorist than foreigners in our country. As for internet censorship it is doen by the very companies you do busines with who gather up info on each and every pace you travel on the net. Did you knwo that Bush started listening in to the conversations of our citizens phone callles before Congress made it legal to listen in. Abd also was watching the Emails also. not only in foreign lands but in our own country. OKL:IE, all the goverment has to do to make you disappear is declare you a possibe terrorist and you would probably be arrested and held without bail and jailed. Now go home to bed and be gald you are somewhat free. Every company you do business with is tracking everything you buy and put on a debit or credit card.You are tracked on the interent, tracked by your phone , and some lap tops have been used to track people and even watch them with the camera on the lap top. And that lap top camera can be turned on by remote control by others. Even schools have been caught watching their students at school as well as at hoeme with a remote controlled camera. they are watching you also. now there is actually no place to hide anymore!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#7 Jan 3, 2013
pappy wrote:
<quoted text>Elohims just think ,I think you never voiced an objection on the cost of bush's 2 wars, never said a think about the billions lsot in Irag and never found that was shipped over there by the billions by the plane load. Never said a word on the Bush spending that is still effecting and adding to our deficit thsi very day and even into the tommorows, And aint no one messing with the 2nd amendment--just might bank future buying of large clips for M15s and 16s from peoples irresponsible handsBy the way there are more people killed by sane people than the mentally ill . And there has been more people killed by home grown terrorist than foreigners in our country. As for internet censorship it is doen by the very companies you do busines with who gather up info on each and every pace you travel on the net. Did you knwo that Bush started listening in to the conversations of our citizens phone callles before Congress made it legal to listen in. Abd also was watching the Emails also. not only in foreign lands but in our own country. OKL:IE, all the goverment has to do to make you disappear is declare you a possibe terrorist and you would probably be arrested and held without bail and jailed. Now go home to bed and be gald you are somewhat free. Every company you do business with is tracking everything you buy and put on a debit or credit card.You are tracked on the interent, tracked by your phone , and some lap tops have been used to track people and even watch them with the camera on the lap top. And that lap top camera can be turned on by remote control by others. Even schools have been caught watching their students at school as well as at hoeme with a remote controlled camera. they are watching you also. now there is actually no place to hide anymore!
I don't like Bush the war criminal nor Obama the murder. And neither do I care if they know what I write or say about them. I order bulk ammo and 30rd mags of the net. This is all legal, the gov. has bought 1.6 billion rds of ammo for its domestic agencys. Tell me who the real terriost are. Our men and women go overs and fight for our so called freedoms, then get classifid as potional terroist. BS . Go to drugereport read the letter the vet wrote to Feinstien.
BoredintheBoonie s

Irving, TX

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Lots a talkin goin on here, wow. Happy new year to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valliant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dallas Hospital Patient Infected With Ebola Virus? 1 hr Oh No 3
bayley wooten 3 hr what goes around 1
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dix 76,163
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Joyce 2,722
Muslim From Idabel Beheads Woman In Moore Oklahoma 15 hr MOMMACHARMZZ 5
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 19 hr Joyce 11,303
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even Decided to Use ... Mon Chef Boy-R2D2 6

Valliant Jobs

Valliant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Valliant News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valliant

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]