Next Last
what the heck

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2012
has anyone heard about one sat night the 22nd
yeah

Tulsa, OK

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Heard it was bad and one girl is still in icu and paralyzed in tulsa. I hope that Ryan guy gets what he deserves
fed up

United States

#3 Dec 25, 2012
who's the girl? & who hurt her? what about the guy that got ran over?
yeah

Tulsa, OK

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Tia I don't know her last name. Nick was the guy who got ran over and Ryan self is the one who did it
Just Wondering

Antlers, OK

#5 Dec 28, 2012
yeah wrote:
Heard it was bad and one girl is still in icu and paralyzed in tulsa. I hope that Ryan guy gets what he deserves

How come he is not in jail? I hope she is going to be okay.
I know everything

Durant, OK

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Ryan Self is the one who ran over them,
they were leaving the bar when it happened.
Tia got Pushed/Thrown out of the truck.
she was taken to Tulsa ICU, where they thought she was paralyzed. But she gained feeling back in her legs. She was released and is now home.
you dont know everything

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Tia was in the back of ryans truck trying to break out the back glass that's when he gases on it and throws her out if his truck its her own fault she shouldn't have been trying to be billy bad ass! I'm sorry the girl got hurt but she shouldn't have been so stupid I was there I seen it all
growup

Borger, TX

#9 Dec 29, 2012
you dont know everything wrote:
Tia was in the back of ryans truck trying to break out the back glass that's when he gases on it and throws her out if his truck its her own fault she shouldn't have been trying to be billy bad ass! I'm sorry the girl got hurt but she shouldn't have been so stupid I was there I seen it all
ok... ok... so big badass Ryan Self, the bully of all bullies,(until chata knocked him out) lol.... was so scared of this girl or woman that he threw her outta the truck instead of just removing her or restraining her... i mean damn it aint hard for a MAN To restrain a woman!! bullies grow up to be punk bitchs afterall. whoa
great

Mustang, OK

#10 Dec 29, 2012
growup wrote:
<quoted text>
ok... ok... so big badass Ryan Self, the bully of all bullies,(until chata knocked him out) lol.... was so scared of this girl or woman that he threw her outta the truck instead of just removing her or restraining her... i mean damn it aint hard for a MAN To restrain a woman!! bullies grow up to be punk bitchs afterall. whoa
It actually can be quite difficult to restrain a woman and if she gets injured guess who goes to jail? Sounds like she was at fault and he was trying to get away.
you dont know everything

United States

#11 Dec 29, 2012
great wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually can be quite difficult to restrain a woman and if she gets injured guess who goes to jail? Sounds like she was at fault and he was trying to get away.
this is true!
bubba

Borger, TX

#12 Dec 29, 2012
i wish mr. self would spend a year or so in jail, but mommy and daddy come to the rescue!!! he aint gonna do no jail time... hes been a show out his whole life trying to be cool.... see if them boyz in the county jail take any lip off his punkass!!! o yeah some people get treated different around good ol choctaw county!!!
yeah

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Jan 4, 2013
you dont know everything wrote:
What's yout name then?? And you didn't see it all because she was tryingv to stop him frok drinking and driving... because of all the shit he was doing. Obviously he needed to be stopped look at what he caused. And she got thrown out bc once she got in there she was begging hik to stop because he done hurt several people when he said "you seen to much its ur turn to die" and throws her out and tries to run her over. Get your facts straight dumbass bitch... she butt dialed me when she was in the truck
guest..

Rockwall, TX

#14 Jan 4, 2013
yeah wrote:
Tia I don't know her last name. Nick was the guy who got ran over and Ryan self is the one who did it
Was it Tia Washington ???
Boo

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Jan 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="guest.."]<qu oted text>Was it Tia Washington ???[/QUOTE]
No it was Tia Battiest
but

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2013
T ryan self on steriods and a body builder so how was it hard for him to push her of. He gets what he deserves because people are missing the fact he ranbover his best friend 3 times and put him on life support and that he also caused problems with the bar owner and everyone there when there was just a innocent party going on
before

United States

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Everything happened at that bar I was at fourth down wear I personally seen a guy hand him (ryanself) some money to crash sheila burris birthday party and cause all that. Him and his buddy that ryan almost killed. He told ryan where the party was and who was there. But ryan is just a big bully who takes steroids and crazy enough to do it. There is a lot of people to blame but it should start with the guy who paid him to do this
and

United States

#18 Jan 4, 2013
If you don't believ me they sat are the bar when you walk in which woulf be the far right. It was a tall older guy who is known to run the bar him and his son have the same name. I can tell who was there how he described the girl and how hesaid tear jessies down.
lol

Warner, OK

#19 Jan 5, 2013
Y'all are crazy. Ryan and Nick sat in Hugo with me for 4 hours before they left directly to Jesses. They never even went to grant. Nice try at stirring.
Rumors

Edmond, OK

#20 Jan 5, 2013
The way I hear it some other dude started it but when Ryan got the better of him they all jumped him. They took off but Nick got pulled out of the truck and got beat up extremely bad. Ryan got away. Nobody was run over. OSBI is investigating the local cops because these two guys got beat up bad and the truck got broken glass and slashed tires but nobody got arrested for anything and the cops are trying to blame them. Sounds fishy to me.
nun yo business

Hugo, OK

#23 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
Y'all are crazy. Ryan and Nick sat in Hugo with me for 4 hours before they left directly to Jesses. They never even went to grant. Nice try at stirring.
first off u dont know shit ur a damn lier they were there and they wasnt at redstar so get ur facts straight and keep the dicks outcha mouth then maybe u would know the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valliant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rattan police (Aug '12) 5 hr Not a Pretender 123
David hunkapiller (Aug '10) 9 hr FAMILY 14
America's Mental Health Care Is Broken Completely 11 hr Strange Waves 1
William Lee Gamblin R.I.P. 15 hr u know wht say 16
Weirdos Sun Observer 19
orgy Sun Sarahjane 4
fat Valliant cop Sun Animal Head 10
More from around the web

Valliant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE