Teresa Nelson

Mead, WA

#1 Jul 17, 2009
I WOULD LKE TO COMMENT ON YOUR "VALLEY" WEB SITE, YOUR MAP SHOWS THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE AND THAT IS VALLEY, WA. 99181

NOT SPOKANE VALLEY, AND THE BLOG YOU SHOW HERE IS ALL RELATED TO THE SPOKANE VALLEY. SPOKANE VALLEY WAS ONLY RECENTLY ESTABLISHED JUST A FEW YEARS OLD AS IT WERE

THE REAL TOWN OF VALLEY, WA HAS BEEN HERE FOR OVER A HUNDRED YEARS, SO I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
BIG DIFFERENCE AT A GLANCE KNOW ONE IN OUR TOWN HAS BEEN SHOT BY POLICE..........SEE THE PROBLEM, makes our town look bad.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK PEOPLE TO BE SPECIFIC.
LETS SEE HOW THAT WORKS OUT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message to the voters Jun 13 Defektor 1
News 'It just seems strange' (Sep '06) Jun 9 guest 10
News Ballad of Eddie Ray Hall (Jan '08) Jan '15 Dropping by 59
News Men accused of taking lamb chops in Washington ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Independent1 8
News PETA offers humane education in wake of teen's ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 cheapo 5
News Poll Finds Pride Flag More Offensive Than Confe... (Nov '13) Nov '13 rfirma1 74
Interesting Cooking (Oct '11) Oct '11 Johnson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Mortgages