Controlling dust on county roads

Controlling dust on county roads

There are 2 comments on the Gainesville Daily Register story from Mar 31, 2008, titled Controlling dust on county roads. In it, Gainesville Daily Register reports that:

Dust is an inevitable part of life on a dry gravel road as much as muddy road is the natural result of rain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gainesville Daily Register.

oysmr10

AOL

#1 Mar 31, 2008
my mother is elderly & disabled. we live in (outlaw valley)-pioneer valley,valley view-i know this is considered private property but it seems nothing can be done to help w/road conditions,crime,poverety level etc.my mother also has emphisima & other health conditions. what can be done if anything? please help! advise! anything?
olivia

Loganville, WI

#2 May 30, 2008
my grandpa think's he has emphisima but we don't know how to make it go away and help him get better but does emphisima shortin your life? if you can help find a cure please post a comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for chad a isaacs? (Apr '13) Sep 21 TiredMama 140
Karl Klement Properties Sep 7 BetterThenYou 1
News 1 arrested after stabbing at motel Sep 5 calouis 1
Criminal defense lawyers Aug 27 Armofjustice haha 7
MOPS-Mothers of Preschoolers Aug '17 am town 1
News The Trump disciple vs the 'illegals' Aug '17 dobiegal 1
Where does the tax money go in this town (Dec '08) Jul '17 Consequences 3

Valley View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance