49 votes

Click on an option to vote

True

More True

Disgusted

Amsterdam, NY

#1 Nov 29, 2008

This is a video shot on a camera phone.
About 1:30 seconds in you can hear these animals laugh as the man lay dying.

IM disgusted with humanity.
IM Disgusted with Black people.

After watching this and seeing that there were no arrests I have decided to riot. My friends and I are going to rob and burn the stores in our neighborhood. We are going to rape and steal from each other and use this incident as an excuse to do so. Any blacks we see will be pulled from their vehicles and smashed in the face with bricks...

After our riot I Expect the media to condone our actions by saying "Violence is the only thing they know"

It worked in the LA riots right?
fed up

Jackson, NJ

#2 Dec 12, 2008
that is why I am moving out! Too many animals in the neighborhood now. 12 people per household, cars parked on lawns, kids getting robbed for their cell phones and I pods, oh and let's not forget the crazy arrogant drivers on Sunrise that think that they can turn from any lane to get to the Green acres Mall. Here these animals came, loud and obnoxious not willing to assimilate and act humane and with any class. I am and always have been fairly liberal, but what has been allowed to go on is repulsive!
mary16

Hewlett, NY

#3 Dec 17, 2008
its about time residents of VALLEY STREAM STARTED A NEIBORHOOD task force of there own, if its illegal housing get them out there are laws! You will never be able to change their attitudes because this behavior comes from parental guidance. Change your neihborhood 1 house at a time set up cameras neihborhood partols, carry guns THEY DO!
jeese

United States

#4 Jun 20, 2009
white people are afraid they do not stick together, also they have no rights or organizaTIONS TO HELP THEM. LIKE OTHER RACES DO. WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE ...
Linda

Valley Stream, NY

#5 Jul 1, 2009
that is why I am moving out! Too many animals in the neighborhood now. 12 people per household, cars parked on lawns, kids getting robbed for their cell phones and I pods, oh and let's not forget the crazy arrogant drivers on Sunrise that think that they can turn from any lane to get to the Green acres Mall. Here these animals came, loud and obnoxious not willing to assimilate and act humane and with any class. I am and always have been fairly liberal, but what has been allowed to go on is repulsive. SO WHERE DO YOU GO?
Linda

Valley Stream, NY

#6 Jul 1, 2009
So where do you go? All of the South Shore is the same and who can afford the North Shore? I can only hope that as the economy worsens they will lose their homes and go back to where they came from
fed up

Commack, NY

#7 Jul 6, 2009
Linda wrote:
that is why I am moving out! Too many animals in the neighborhood now. 12 people per household, cars parked on lawns, kids getting robbed for their cell phones and I pods, oh and let's not forget the crazy arrogant drivers on Sunrise that think that they can turn from any lane to get to the Green acres Mall. Here these animals came, loud and obnoxious not willing to assimilate and act humane and with any class. I am and always have been fairly liberal, but what has been allowed to go on is repulsive. SO WHERE DO YOU GO?
there are better neighborhoods out there you just have to investigate as I did.
glad we moved out of V S

Middletown, NY

#9 Apr 7, 2010
We lived in V S for 34 years raised 3 sons all
went to the local schools. It was a sad choice we had to make, but seeing the area and the type of people that were moving in, afraid to walk down your street, some may say it's diverse---don't think so. Anyway we sold our house almost 2 yrs ago
and I'm not looking back. Just sorry for those who
are trying to leave but can't.
Mike

Tampa, FL

#10 May 2, 2010
The 5th pct is completely useless. Elmont has turned into a slum because they turned their back on the crime when it started there.. now look at what you have, its a third world town. The disease has now spread to Vally Stream. Its almost like there needs to be a Wall build on the west end to keep out the Savages from the City.
Mike

Tampa, FL

#11 May 2, 2010
jeese wrote:
white people are afraid they do not stick together, also they have no rights or organizaTIONS TO HELP THEM. LIKE OTHER RACES DO. WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE ...
Whites can't stick together because they will be called racists.
Kate

Brielle, NJ

#12 Jun 28, 2010
Just looking this over. The people involved in this are not residents of this town. Unfortunately people come from all over to come here. Yes, the town has changed but gets a bad rap due to the nonresidents that create havoc. Most residents are peaceful people who keep nice houses and take care of their gardens
ted

Oceanside, NY

#13 Jun 28, 2010
Fu%$ you you raciest fu%$tard
$=k
%=c
We are one

Lynbrook, NY

#14 Jun 29, 2010
idiots!! only an uneducated individual, an ignorant person would make the above comments. Go and get washed in the blood of the Lamb. All men are created equal. Whites & blacks believe it or not are equal; requires the same, have the same needs, feelings and cares. Sorry to disappoint you but YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT from any other race.
PuFFy

Levittown, NY

#15 Jun 30, 2010
Valley stream baically depends on which part you live in if your on the south side it is very nice and the north/franklin square side is nice but the side up merrick from hook creek to central ave to rocaway ave is ghetto so if you dont like where you are in valley stream move to a better side lol its just the str8 forward truth

ALSO IF YOU DONT LIKE WHERE YOU LIVE BUT CANT AFFORD TO LIVE IN A BETTER PLACE SHUT UP AND STOP COMPLAINING NO ONE TOLD YOU TO NOT GOT TO COLLEGE OR HAVE 20 KIDS IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE PEOPLE ARE SO RACIST BUT I REALLY DONT CARE IM ONLY 21 IM I MOST LIKELY DRIVING A BETTER CAR THEN YOU ANYWAYS AND IM ONE OF THE BLACK ANIMAILS YOU TALK ABOUT HAHA
Vito

Ocala, FL

#16 Jul 14, 2014
That would be spelled animal,...stupid
Bobo

Valley Stream, NY

#17 Oct 22, 2014
Fn nggrs! Die!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Stream Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Sick' Anthony Weiner Weeps While Pleading Guil... Mon Jack Lord 15
Gale Strassberg Century 21 agent, peddles rocks... May 19 Mitch high 1
Negoish in P.S. 201 Bleaches! (Jul '10) May 17 Negoish 3
Dairy barn May 17 Bairy Darn 1
Review: Popkin-Brogna Jujitsu Center (Nov '14) May 16 BentleyJohnson 18
Review: Lemar Management Corp (Jun '09) Feb '17 Unemployed 41
Review: Central Veterinary Associates (Oct '12) Feb '17 No Exceptions 2

Valley Stream Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance