Hillary Clinton

Posted in the Valley Station Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 23, 2013
 
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said Nafta was a good idea, Ms. Depends. I simply said that our economy was good under Clinton. Well, in fact, what I said was that Hillary should be more like Bill instead of the whack-job she is (you know that role well).
What YOU are not considering in your medication altered mind is that the government did not force anyone to take a mortgage and further did not force anyone to fail to make their payments. Individuals signed on the dotted lines with promises. Despite the government check you get every month, the government is NOT responsible for your decisions.
Honey Bee said exactly what I was going to kioddo. And no,,,Uncle Sam didn't force anybody to go out and take two-hundred thousand dollar loans.However,,,making it readily available for everyone with a six month work history was pretty much paramount.I mean hey,,,I liked Bill Myself,,,but the fact is that he played a heavy hand in lousing up today's economy whether you choose to see it or not.If it makes you feel better though,,,we can ridicule George's eight-hundred dollar tax stimulus.What was up with that??? Or were you one of the six real-live American citizens who actually thought that was a good idea???
holly is jealous

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 23, 2013
 
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said Nafta was a good idea, Ms. Depends. I simply said that our economy was good under Clinton. Well, in fact, what I said was that Hillary should be more like Bill instead of the whack-job she is (you know that role well).
What YOU are not considering in your medication altered mind is that the government did not force anyone to take a mortgage and further did not force anyone to fail to make their payments. Individuals signed on the dotted lines with promises. Despite the government check you get every month, the government is NOT responsible for your decisions.
what U fail ta understand is eeerbody knows u b jealous of Mrs honey bee nd u keep makin it plain ta see how u got a poo fettish ya sick hoe keep at chit ta urself. why u be hatin on nice peeps just cuz u a mean ass. ya cant stand nice folks or what cuz ya dawged up on that lil pretty girl under different names just cuz ya jealous she got a chest that looks good wit tats on her get a job loowzee maybe u will feel better about urself. Quit sweatin these peeps

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 23, 2013
 
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Honey Bee said exactly what I was going to kioddo. And no,,,Uncle Sam didn't force anybody to go out and take two-hundred thousand dollar loans.However,,,making it readily available for everyone with a six month work history was pretty much paramount.I mean hey,,,I liked Bill Myself,,,but the fact is that he played a heavy hand in lousing up today's economy whether you choose to see it or not.If it makes you feel better though,,,we can ridicule George's eight-hundred dollar tax stimulus.What was up with that??? Or were you one of the six real-live American citizens who actually thought that was a good idea???
I didn't support Bush nor Obama. When are people going to hold current administrations responsible? It's been 13 years since Clinton was in office. The government is not responsible for your irresponsibility. Just because a loan is available, doesn't mean that you skirt your responsibility in making a wise decision.

As for the other ebonics post--not worthy of a response! We all know who you are, HB.
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 23, 2013
 
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't support Bush nor Obama. When are people going to hold current administrations responsible? It's been 13 years since Clinton was in office. The government is not responsible for your irresponsibility. Just because a loan is available, doesn't mean that you skirt your responsibility in making a wise decision.
As for the other ebonics post--not worthy of a response! We all know who you are, HB.
Read slowly...other people show great disdain for you, face it, deal with it. Perhaps you should change if you don't like it, but quit blaming me for any negative posts made, I couldn't even read that silly post.
Now back to the issue at hand, you're emphasizing the mortgage issue. That is not near as important as Clinton signing NAFTA. Why do you keep sidestepping that important fact and clinging to the mortgage part? Yes people should be held accountable, however as you like to point out so much, some people aren't as intelligent as they were given credit for. First of all many thought, if the bank approved it, they could do it. More importantly than that fact is the fact that, IF THERE AREN'T ENOUGH JOBS THEN ....HOW ARE THEY GOING TO AFFORD THEIR BILLS? Many very well educated, professionals lost their jobs because they were sent overseas, and doesn't take a genius to figure out the homes would go next.
You need to quit thinking inside the little box you think in. I don't have the need or desire to diss you under any other name. I don't live for topix approval so I don't need to make different names to back myself up, everyone knows you're just mean and nasty, get that thru your little messed up mind.
Clinton gave away too many entitlements to the type of people you love to harass, how can you possibly have liked him? I will say this, I liked him also, until I matured in life and realized how his policies really affected the real hard working people of America, at first I was surprised that you of all people would not know better. Then I remembered what an immature imbecile you are, so that explains it Monica. No, not referring to Ms. Lewenski either!!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 24, 2013
 
Monica? So, you think I'm someone named Monica now? LOL. You ARE crazy. Of course, that is just one of your delusions about it. remember when you were dead set on getting the poor little pregnant girl fried from her job because you were convinced she was me? Shameful! It's also been established that you have used many names....and even admitted it yourself.
I never said Clinton was perfect and I understand NAFTA--but there were a lot of "positives" during his presidency, too. I'm betting you were a Bush supporter and waved your flags when he sent our soldiers to die for his own revenge or for oil, huh?
As far as the mortgage stuff goes, AGAIN--people have to be responsible for themselves. Taking a loan that is more than you can pay is irresponsible. Living beyond your means is irresponsible!
As far as entitlements, you do realize that Clinton implemented welfare reform and the "welfare to work" programs, right? LOL. Entitlements were much higher under Bush...and then again even higher under Obama. You didn't do your homework on that one, Mrs. Depends.
Signed,
Monica with the blue dress.
Holly C
Holly B
Monica without the blue dress
Your niece's friend--or whoever it was you were
convinced was me on your FB page
Yo mama.

I think I covered at least half of the people you have accused me of being, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Station Discussions

Search the Valley Station Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
who is brittany scott (Feb '13) 11 min brittany scott 48
Mitch McConnell 1 hr hovel 22
Green Eyes 3 hr Xcptnl 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 4 hr Disgusted 275
bullitt co crooked lanlords 4 hr Bullitt-Co-is-Corrupt 42
Why do gays molest children? (Jan '12) 5 hr YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS 72
the round table (Aug '11) 10 hr kickbutt 10,138
•••
•••
•••
•••

Valley Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Valley Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valley Station
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••