Donny

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

My wife and I are looking for couples to swap occasionally . Don't judge, it works for some folks. We're not into group sex. She does her thing and I do mine. We would like to broad our horizons. I would like to have relations with a black woman. Black women are very sexy to me. I would like to explore this option. Any sweet honeys out there?
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Another fool that has been brain washed by the TV.

When your wife hits you with divorce papers, don't be surprised.
Donny

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Scarecrow wrote:
It's her business!
look

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Scarecrow wrote:
Now we know why this would has come to be what it is ...some people are not right in the head.... he is one of them...
Donny

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

look wrote:
<quoted text>Now we know why this would has come to be what it is ...some people are not right in the head.... he is one of them...
Hey Sugar you wrote would instead of world. The world has come to what it is because good men did nothing! That is how evil prevails. The so called church did nothing! That's how prayer got took out of school. Gay marriage became legal in some states and every generation keeps getting worse . Simply because the church did nothing ! Now what do you think God thinks about that? Satan thanks you! And on behalf of all us swingers & sexual perverts across the land we thank you!! P.S I guess thanks for nothing....
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

You want to pimp out your wife for someone else to hump, and you think I am not right in the head.

Fu**ing loser, If you were a man, you would find a mistress like everyone else........
Trisha

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Donny wrote:
My wife and I are looking for couples to swap occasionally . Don't judge, it works for some folks. We're not into group sex. She does her thing and I do mine. We would like to broad our horizons. I would like to have relations with a black woman. Black women are very sexy to me. I would like to explore this option. Any sweet honeys out there?
I have an open mind. Sounds kinds fun, I might like to try. Would u like to meet for a drink? I live at village apts. I'm a black female looking for a white male to play around with. I'm game!
Ridiculous

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Wow this seems like a great way to stay STD free!
Donny

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Ridiculous wrote:
Wow this seems like a great way to stay STD free!
I got more rubber than Goodyear !!!!
Donny

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Scarecrow wrote:
You want to pimp out your wife for someone else to hump, and you think I am not right in the head.
Fu**ing loser, If you were a man, you would find a mistress like everyone else........
by the way where did I say your not right in the head? I've been looking over what I have posted, and I don't see it. I haven't been disrespective toward you. In any case get your facts correct!!
Shanya

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Donny wrote:
Sweet white sugar c'mon & see the sweet side of cinnamon ! Let me lick ur pole so I can swallow ur cream!! Let me be your first Eboney Queen I'm hot & sticky!!! I know who u are and I think u know me. I've seen you where I work and I am interested . Come up and say Hi I will be there tip 11:00.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Donny wrote:
<quoted text> That's how prayer got took out of school.....
Weren't you making fun of someone's elses typo? Yet, you write "got took out." LOL

Nobody wants to play your games, little boy.
Donny

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you making fun of someone's elses typo? Yet, you write "got took out." LOL
Nobody wants to play your games, little boy.
nah sugar pie that was for real took takin ain't haven't all the little Hillbilly's get it LMMFAO! My life isn't a game. That's the way it goe's ! Hey I'm happy! Got a good gig going. Lots of sex , a real pretty wife,money (not that it's the most important thing). But don't attack me for what I do. I still believe in God I just really got hurt in church years ago, they didn't like the way I wore my hair or the way I played music. So I left and never went back! I don't know why I told you this I just did. I never attacked anybody on this forum until they attacked me. But I did it respectively .

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Donny wrote:
<quoted text>nah sugar pie that was for real took takin ain't haven't all the little Hillbilly's get it LMMFAO! My life isn't a game. That's the way it goe's ! Hey I'm happy! Got a good gig going. Lots of sex , a real pretty wife,money (not that it's the most important thing). But don't attack me for what I do. I still believe in God I just really got hurt in church years ago, they didn't like the way I wore my hair or the way I played music. So I left and never went back! I don't know why I told you this I just did. I never attacked anybody on this forum until they attacked me. But I did it respectively .
Goe's?
Respectively?
You need to buy a dictionary, dude. For some reason, I'm willing to bet you are missing more than just a few teeth.....hmmm.
Donny

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Goe's?
Respectively?
You need to buy a dictionary, dude. For some reason, I'm willing to bet you are missing more than just a few teeth.....hmmm.
nah sugar bear got all of my teeth. Hey want to go meet this sweet little honey at her job at 11:10pm tonight? Maybe we can have a few drinks and have a threesome .Hell you might like me, I'm not so bad really! The ladies do like!! C'mon Holly I want to see you in those heels.. P.S how bout wearing some tan stockings too......
Donny

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Goe's?
Respectively?
well sweetie gotta go get me some sweet brown sugar!! I bet your ass is sweet looking in them heels. Damn girl I could just see us hooking up? Do you wear blue eye shadow? Damn I love the ladies that wear that sexy make up! Wow I'm getting all turn on here!! Man that sweet black girl is gonna get sprayed tonight!! Peace & Out ........
one 2 three

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Things always have a way of working themselves out. For better; or worse!?
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Goe's?
Respectively?
That guy must be one of our ghetto, gutter rats from the west end. He is barely able to communicate. He probably is drinking a 40 oz bottle of red bull and has his hat on sideways.
Donny

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy must be one of our ghetto, gutter rats from the west end. He is barely able to communicate. He probably is drinking a 40 oz bottle of red bull and has his hat on sideways.
I never drink! I run 40-50 miles per week. I've have been living on Schoolhouse road for 22yrs. I'm a session musician union scale and also play in a very prominent band. I'm on top of my game. I got my di@k sucked by two woman last night! What did you do? Sit in your trailer & watch swamp people while eating a can of peaches & wacking your moe!! Ahh it's good to be me!!!!!
Donny

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Note I've & have is a code of the warlock very interesting things to say! Far many to do! Something's can never change! These words are very true from origins you do not know of. Watch out for a visitor whom you cannot see to come your way pray that they do not take up residence in your home that hopefully they will quickly move on!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Station Discussions

Search the Valley Station Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Chit Chat Channel 16 min QueenOfTheBluegrass 77
Mitch McConnell 29 min Words of Wisdom 104
inkaholix raided, paul turner arrested 37 min Moe 357
Poll: Opposition to gay marriage waning in Ky. 37 min Disney 22
McConnell leads Grimes in Bluegrass Poll 1 hr Captain Yesterday 27
Amanda Mikesell (Nov '11) 2 hr Informationist 36
George gataky dermatologist and the abuse 2 hr Shantane 2
•••
•••