First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Monster

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2013
I always wonder why people snitch.I wish it was the way it was back in the day when people got their throats slit for talkin to the police.Even the police dont like a snitch.THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR SNITCHING.PERIOD.All you snitches out there...Go kill your self.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Monster wrote:
I always wonder why people snitch.I wish it was the way it was back in the day when people got their throats slit for talkin to the police.Even the police dont like a snitch.THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR SNITCHING.PERIOD.All you snitches out there...Go kill your self.
All you meth-head, drug dealing, robbing/stealing, child raping criminals should slit your own throats, thereby, saving taxpayers tons of money in incarceration costs. I'll provide a sharp one for you.
Monster

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2013
I don't do drugs.I believe it is a personal choice.But,just because someone does drugs,does not mean they are robbing,and ESPECIALLY child raping.The war on drugs id what causes it to be criminal in the first place.Remember PROHIBITION?Crime skyrocketed during that era.All fueled by ILLEGAL alcohol.Whats the difference between the two??Blame congress for the incarceration costs.They are the ones who brought drugs into a blackmarket and increased the value to a point where it can't be afforded by the habitual drug user.The point of this post is about SNITCHES.Not what you think every drug user is.I used to do drugs and I can assure you I did not Rape or Rob to get them.People like you are the reason Society is the way it is today.Falling apart.If people worried more about them and their own,instead of worried about telling on people Just because they think its the right thing to do should be ashamed of themselves.When I was young my Family always taught me never to be a tattle tail.I guess yours didn't.
Oh_my 😗

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Monster wrote:
I don't do drugs.I believe it is a personal choice.But,just because someone does drugs,does not mean they are robbing,and ESPECIALLY child raping.The war on drugs id what causes it to be criminal in the first place.Remember PROHIBITION?Crime skyrocketed during that era.All fueled by ILLEGAL alcohol.Whats the difference between the two??Blame congress for the incarceration costs.They are the ones who brought drugs into a blackmarket and increased the value to a point where it can't be afforded by the habitual drug user.The point of this post is about SNITCHES.Not what you think every drug user is.I used to do drugs and I can assure you I did not Rape or Rob to get them.People like you are the reason Society is the way it is today.Falling apart.If people worried more about them and their own,instead of worried about telling on people Just because they think its the right thing to do should be ashamed of themselves.When I was young my Family always taught me never to be a tattle tail.I guess yours didn't.
If they're doing something horribly wrong, they deserved to be "snitched" on. If there was someone dealing drugs in front of my children or even doing them, I would snitch in a heart beat. People didn't get their throats slit for snitching, they got them slit because people like you are crazy and weren't raised right. Ignorant Shepherdsvillians. Lol.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Where did I say all druggies are child rapists? I didn't. Learn to read for comprehension, pal. I couldn't care less what people do in their private lives behind closed doors. But, the fact remainss that drug use corresponds greatly with all sorts of other crimes.

Your parents must have been criminals. My parents taught me to stand up for what is RIGHT, regardless of the consequences. I stand against drug dealing, child raping, and robbing/stealing....and I will report any incident I know of to the authorities. Unless, of course, it pertains to the harm of myself or a loved one and, well, then I have a little metal friend that I will call upon.
People like YOU are the reason society has gone to shyt. You sit idly by while crimes and immoral acts happen all around you, hiding behind some "no-snitch" code promoted by your homies.
Monster

United States

#6 Apr 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="Oh_my 😗"]<quoted text>
If they're doing something horribly wrong, they deserved to be "snitched" on. If there was someone dealing drugs in front of my children or even doing them, I would snitch in a heart beat. People didn't get their throats slit for snitching, they got them slit because people like you are crazy and weren't raised right. Ignorant Shepherdsvillians. Lol.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!Only a piece of shit would do that in front of children.But I would rather confront them than get the police involved.I don't know why I would,maybe it's because I have BALLS.
Voice of Reason

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Are you freaking kidding me? Law abiding citizens who report criminals to the authorities "are the reason Society is the way it is today.Falling apart." ???? Do yourself and SOCIETY a favor and jump off a bridge.

-I don't want drugs in my neighborhood, I don't want sellers living next door and I don't want users on my street. It's an unsafe and unhealthy environment.
-I don't want thieves in my neighborhood watching me leave for work so they can kick my door in and rob me blind.

You're damn right I'll call the cops on any IDIOT who I suspect is comitting a crime be it a minor nuisance or a violent act towards an animal or another human being. What that means is that I'm worried about the safety and well being of myself, my family and my good neighbors more than some idiots right to be an idiot. No way will I ever be ashamed of that.

Seriously, what kind of drugs did you do, because you have a warped point of view.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="Oh_my 😗"]<quoted text>
If they're doing something horribly wrong, they deserved to be "snitched" on. If there was someone dealing drugs in front of my children or even doing them, I would snitch in a heart beat. People didn't get their throats slit for snitching, they got them slit because people like you are crazy and weren't raised right. Ignorant Shepherdsvillians. Lol.[/QUOTE]i agree with all but the ignorant shepherdsvillians as you put it, why blame just the people from Shepherdsville ????
friend

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2013
I'm a snitch!! I'm going to go tell on you right now.
Oh_my 😗

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oh_my 😗"]<quoted text>
If they're doing something horribly wrong, they deserved to be "snitched" on. If there was someone dealing drugs in front of my children or even doing them, I would snitch in a heart beat. People didn't get their throats slit for snitching, they got them slit because people like you are crazy and weren't raised right. Ignorant Shepherdsvillians. Lol. "

i agree with all but the ignorant shepherdsvillians as you put it, why blame just the people from Shepherdsville ????
Because the person that posted this is from Shepherdsville. Lol. Not everyone here is ignorant, just a lot of people. It's not just here. It's everywhere.
Oh_my 😗

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Monster wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oh_my 😗"]<quoted text>
If they're doing something horribly wrong, they deserved to be "snitched" on. If there was someone dealing drugs in front of my children or even doing them, I would snitch in a heart beat. People didn't get their throats slit for snitching, they got them slit because people like you are crazy and weren't raised right. Ignorant Shepherdsvillians. Lol. "

LMFAO!!!Only a piece of shit would do that in front of children.But I would rather confront them than get the police involved.I don't know why I would,maybe it's because I have BALLS.
Lol. Right, you confronting them is going to make them stop. You're an idiot.
iknow

Columbus, OH

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Kristy Maddix was buying selling and using meth and wrote statements to get another person in trouble.. yes he is dealing with his dragons however that c@nt should pay as well. What's good for the goose....
A creeker

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Apr 9, 2013
Monster wrote:
I don't do drugs.I believe it is a personal choice.But,just because someone does drugs,does not mean they are robbing,and ESPECIALLY child raping.The war on drugs id what causes it to be criminal in the first place.Remember PROHIBITION?Crime skyrocketed during that era.All fueled by ILLEGAL alcohol.Whats the difference between the two??Blame congress for the incarceration costs.They are the ones who brought drugs into a blackmarket and increased the value to a point where it can't be afforded by the habitual drug user.The point of this post is about SNITCHES.Not what you think every drug user is.I used to do drugs and I can assure you I did not Rape or Rob to get them.People like you are the reason Society is the way it is today.Falling apart.If people worried more about them and their own,instead of worried about telling on people Just because they think its the right thing to do should be ashamed of themselves.When I was young my Family always taught me never to be a tattle tail.I guess yours didn't.
This is SO true and I adamantly agree with you. However, the uptight ones (who probably do drugs but it's ok because their Doctor prescribes it, or it's just weeed) will bash you! I think we should bring the old school back ! My dad always said No level of society can tolerate a Theif, a Rat or a Liar! And I agree with him! BTW people if you are an addict, you're an addict whether you buy your drugs on the street or legally from a pharmacy with a prescription! I am so tired of people who get their drugs legitimately calling everyone else losers or drugs addicts! Guess what bitches, if your xanax comes from a doctor or your Loretab comes from a Doctor, if you have to take it every day........ you are an addict. Period. and if you're a Snitch, I hope someone splits your head wide open!
Voice of Reason

United States

#14 Apr 9, 2013
You seem to be under the false impression that everyone is addicted to something.
Monster

United States

#15 Apr 9, 2013
Voice of Reason wrote:
Are you freaking kidding me? Law abiding citizens who report criminals to the authorities "are the reason Society is the way it is today.Falling apart." ???? Do yourself and SOCIETY a favor and jump off a bridge.
-I don't want drugs in my neighborhood, I don't want sellers living next door and I don't want users on my street. It's an unsafe and unhealthy environment.
-I don't want thieves in my neighborhood watching me leave for work so they can kick my door in and rob me blind.
You're damn right I'll call the cops on any IDIOT who I suspect is comitting a crime be it a minor nuisance or a violent act towards an animal or another human being. What that means is that I'm worried about the safety and well being of myself, my family and my good neighbors more than some idiots right to be an idiot. No way will I ever be ashamed of that.
Seriously, what kind of drugs did you do, because you have a warped point of view.
I agree that society dose have to HAVE laws.I'm implying that if you snitch on someone for drugs,you are a piece of shit.However,I don't agree with people selling drugs to,or in front of children.The snitches I am referring to are the ones who get busted for something and start dropping names to save their own ass.I can't stand a thief,or a liar.I don't want a thief around me.Sorry,but I can't stand a snitch either.I was raised that way.And with all due respect,I am not ignorant.Any one who thinks that a person is ignorant just because they are from a particular place might want to look in the mirror.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#16 Apr 9, 2013
Voice of Reason wrote:
You seem to be under the false impression that everyone is addicted to something.
lots are
who dey

Brooklyn, NY

#17 May 6, 2013
iknow wrote:
Kristy Maddix was buying selling and using meth and wrote statements to get another person in trouble.. yes he is dealing with his dragons however that c@nt should pay as well. What's good for the goose....
Very try where DA ho at now? Sure she hiding somewhere.
Bobby

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 May 7, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
All you meth-head, drug dealing, robbing/stealing, child raping criminals should slit your own throats, thereby, saving taxpayers tons of money in incarceration costs. I'll provide a sharp one for you.
Agreed!!
no no no

Louisville, KY

#19 May 7, 2013
Gay
methkillsfamilys

Columbus, OH

#20 May 20, 2013
Kristy im sure sucking some meth dealer dry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does fjd stand 4 7 min pojd 10
Rudy Williams. 1 hr rudy_williams 9
Looking for something to get into tonight? 1 hr Neighbor 5
Hey Jeff dehut 1 hr Lol 1
Peep shows??? 4 hr treeclimb 4
best custody lawyer in Bullitt county? (Jun '12) 9 hr Curious 42
david powell and kim massey need address and wi... 11 hr treeclimb 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages