First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Mom for change

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 8, 2010
I can tell you one thing when it comes to choosing a judge exec this year. Dont pick a drunk!!!! Vote for WELCH!
you have no idea

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Neither of them are running for "judge exec". They are running for judge. Judge exec. is a different position. Education yourself before you post something so ignorant.
political

United States

#3 Sep 8, 2010
How sad you would be such a low down individual I bet you made your momma proudl
Dummy Proof

Madisonville, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2010
I hear ol Becky is pretty good at turning up a bottle!

Since: Aug 10

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Sep 9, 2010
The issue should not be drinking. The issue should be how well one does one's job.

Unless, of course, the person is drinking while doing their job.

Gossip gossip gossip.
UK Fan

New Albany, IN

#7 Sep 9, 2010
I don't see where it matters what she does on her own time. She either does her job or doesn't. If she shows up to court on time and sober that's the end of discussion- at least about the booze.

If you're going to complain about her, complain about the way she does her job.
Justthefactsplea se

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2010
UK Fan wrote:
I don't see where it matters what she does on her own time. She either does her job or doesn't. If she shows up to court on time and sober that's the end of discussion- at least about the booze.
If you're going to complain about her, complain about the way she does her job.
You are so right! Ms. Ward is an excellent Judge. I have gotten to know her on a personal basis. What a caring, compassionate person she is. Becky gives to Bullitt County, like helping with the Women's Shelter and other organizations. She is very down to earth and friendly. When she is at work she does her job and does it well. The people on here that complain either don't know her and just listen to rumors or they have been on the receiving end of her judgements.

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2010
Dummy Proof wrote:
<quoted text>So if a government official, that decides the fate of citizens on a daily basis, is a drunk that's seen at bars every night on a daily basis, this shouldn't be a concern to everyone? When it comes to this, I'm pretty sure 'how well one does one's job' is a moot point...
I'm not concerned. As long as they are sober when I'm standing before them.

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2010
In today's society, you're only guilty if you get caught.. and even then, that's not 100%.

Young Jeezy said it best:

"You can do your thing, shorty / it's okay to floss, but its still one rule player / don't get caught."

LOL

Shepherdsville, KY

#15 Sep 10, 2010
Not really an apples to apples comparison. In the first, you have her drinking on her own time.. Which harms no one, except maybe her liver. In the second, you have a victim.

So, yeah.. if she was a child molester, I'd have a problem with that.

Likewise, if she joined a street racing syndicate with Dom; spending her evenings racing for pinks down at the industrial park, I wouldn't care about that.

However, if she was out murdering people; that would be different.

See where I'm going with this?
lol

Hermitage, PA

#16 Sep 10, 2010
Dummy Proof wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ok, so if she was a child molester it's ok with you as long as she doesn't get caught or does it on her own time?
wow you are a genius level debater. idiot... that comment has zero relevance... but way to go to make the effort.

Shepherdsville, KY

#19 Sep 10, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> What's the difference? Drinking and driving is the same thing as murder (she has a DUI in Jefferson co) and is no less of a crime than molesting kids. Apparently you haven't had a family member killed by a drunk driver, jackas s?
No, Drinking and Driving is not the same thing as murder. Going to jail for operating a motor vehicle while under the influence is not the same as crashing into someone and killing them.

I'm not advocating drinking and driving, but it's not quite fair to go around calling her a murderer without having actually killed someone.

Also, I'm not likely to just blindly accept that you know for a fact that she's been convicted of DUI. Any proof? News article?

I like how when I debate a point with people on here, they turn to profanity. Get on my level!

Shepherdsville, KY

#21 Sep 10, 2010
I'm still waiting for a cited reference as to her guilt.

Sorry about your uncle, but that doesn't mean that everyone convicted of DUI is a murderer. Their bad choice has the potential to harm someone. Statistically, in an alcohol related fatality, the driver is likely to be around .16, not .08.

A lot of what you end up with is people who may have had one too many, who are no more dangerous than a 16 year old texting or a truck driver who's not slept in 36 hours.

You're making this person out to be the next Larry Mahoney, but yet you've still not cited a reference of how you know she was convicted. One would assume this to be some sort of public record. So out with the info.

Or you could just call me bad names some more. Your choice.
curiouscat

Bradfordsville, KY

#22 Sep 10, 2010
mike you are way to tense for this forum take a two week break and get some rest thank you
Suzy

Byron, GA

#23 Sep 10, 2010
If I had Becky's job, I would likely have a sippy sippy, too. My husband has worked with Becky for years and has never seen her drunk. That includes evenings and weekends when we do volunteer work in the community.
This one's for you, Becky!
msmerrymac

Covington, KY

#24 Sep 11, 2010
ward is the SHITTIEST judge ever known to man! she has no place in a courtroom! she's as crooked as a question mark... shes a damn drunk! bullitt co needs someone who actually gives a damn about the people. she gives the people who need a long jail sentence practically a slap on the hand and the people who dont need a long jail sentence practically life in jail! she should never be allowed in a courtroom again unless she's being charged.
comeonppltimefor achange

Louisville, KY

#25 Sep 15, 2010
lets knock ol' becky ward off her bench on her a--.
VOTE ROY WELCH!!!!
for welch

Louisville, KY

#26 Sep 15, 2010
Up yours Ward! We need Roy Welch!!!!!
If any of you have a lick of since...VOTE ROY WELCH
Go ahead an pull up those signs Ward, your turns OVER!!
Say what

Byron, GA

#27 Sep 15, 2010
for welch wrote:
Up yours Ward! We need Roy Welch!!!!!
If any of you have a lick of since...VOTE ROY WELCH
Go ahead an pull up those signs Ward, your turns OVER!!
Well, I know who I will vote for cause I don't have a lick of since. I mean cents...or is it sense?
Police Officer

Louisville, KY

#28 Sep 15, 2010
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know who I will vote for cause I don't have a lick of since. I mean cents...or is it sense?
Well, I certainly know who I will vote for also, and it will be Judge Becky Ward, a kind and caring person, who is a voice for the elderly, the children and the animals. I will be at that victor party with you Judge Ward....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominic Sitz 27 min Allie 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 56 min Rattlesnake Pete 924
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr Phoenix97 3,070
Sack chasers 3 hr Scooby the dooby 2
George campomaor 5 hr Tommy gay not 7
God bless president Trump (Apr '16) 5 hr Master Brain 47
Bonnie and Clyde's Pizza (Mar '11) 6 hr Teresa 3

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages