First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sooner

Shepherdsville, KY

#44 Feb 5, 2013
Come agian with s-m BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah buddy he did. Ran across the parking lot to another building while his little inbred kids were running around outside, while mommas fat a@@ sat inside on the cough braiding. So say something else punk
Obv.you have no clue what you are talking about. He has 4 kids wich none are mixed or inbreed , never lived in any type of Apartment building , hasn't lived with the Momma to his kids in atleast 10 years.Their Momma sat on the couch braiding ? He's never had a black Baby Momma. You must have evrything mixed up with you'r Baby Momma. But if you want to run your mouth about him and his kids state your real name in the next post. He don't play when it comes to his kids. I'd be willing to bet you would look real cute with a wired shut jaw sipping shit through a straw for a few months. Just let me know if you have anything else to say about his kids. I will make sure to let him know so he can confront you in person.
ha-ha

Louisville, KY

#45 Feb 5, 2013
You ,the brothers, sisters and all family members know he is a addict ,a dealer and a meth maker,and a piece of crap dad, just as we all know that he, along with other family members are great big old rats..... if your guilty...and we all know he is,be a man and stand up and say you done what your guilty of...
UUhh HHUUh

Shepherdsville, KY

#46 Feb 5, 2013
sooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obv.you have no clue what you are talking about. He has 4 kids wich none are mixed or inbreed , never lived in any type of Apartment building , hasn't lived with the Momma to his kids in atleast 10 years.Their Momma sat on the couch braiding ? He's never had a black Baby Momma. You must have evrything mixed up with you'r Baby Momma. But if you want to run your mouth about him and his kids state your real name in the next post. He don't play when it comes to his kids. I'd be willing to bet you would look real cute with a wired shut jaw sipping shit through a straw for a few months. Just let me know if you have anything else to say about his kids. I will make sure to let him know so he can confront you in person.
Village Apartments? Fat white ole lady that braided N***** hair? Little boy 2 or 3 girls look white but told they were his too. Stands outside all day with the "CREW" lmfao drinking and smokeing out in the parking lot in daylight with his kids and others funning around? Don't tell me no different! The guys holds his little boy while he's passing a j!
UUhh HHUUh

Shepherdsville, KY

#47 Feb 5, 2013
running
luvlee

Shepherdsville, KY

#49 Feb 5, 2013
ladyA wrote:
No , she is not in Jail. She is around here somewhere. She works at Bestbuy.
shocked she can get a JOB, lmao she is always high. i figured the only job she could get is 1 on her back. ;)
bby mama

United States

#52 Feb 10, 2013
Kristys in etown so she don't get that a$$ beat for ratting.
luvlee

Shepherdsville, KY

#53 Feb 11, 2013
She aint in no etown she is back in bullit county i think mt washington.
kristy simmons

Louisville, KY

#54 Feb 22, 2013
damn jon we just cant get out of the spotlight. famous in a small town... of dope heads... and since I have not been spotted lately.. I must be out of the game... get the f*ckin hint ppl.... we still love all our fans that have no life... and most of them don't know a whole lot. some of them have been following a little more close than others...obviously...lol
see

Louisville, KY

#55 Feb 22, 2013
kristy simmons wrote:
damn jon we just cant get out of the spotlight. famous in a small town... of dope heads... and since I have not been spotted lately.. I must be out of the game... get the f*ckin hint ppl.... we still love all our fans that have no life... and most of them don't know a whole lot. some of them have been following a little more close than others...obviously...lol
Hey Doper you proud of your nasty as* well no one else is, go take care of your so called family... Jon's sister is tired of taking care of his !!!!!!!!
Crutch

United States

#56 Feb 23, 2013
see wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Doper you proud of your nasty as* well no one else is, go take care of your so called family... Jon's sister is tired of taking care of his !!!!!!!!
Why don't ya worry bout you & your family! I know Jon & his Sister. Believe me she would do it all over again. Besides if she had something to say she would. Jon does take care of his kids. You know nothing as just about like everyone else on here! I can't understand why you all wanna run your mouth about Jon only? I mean after all he is the only of the 2 parents that have stepped up , got clean , worked the steps , did what was needed to get his kids back. He will have full custody of them back in less than 2 mos. What about their POS Mom (April)? Talk about worthless! Think you all need to change the name in your mouth! If not at least talk real true shit.
luvlee

Shepherdsville, KY

#57 Feb 25, 2013
good to know kristy is still using her married name, that marriage was a joke lol! but seriously they are a perfect match. i just hate it for the kids that are from these 2 losers. also love the fact that kristy and jon r still out, that right they are pleaing out to stay out of jail.
shell

Columbus, OH

#58 Feb 25, 2013
Not me I agree your only good for jobs on your back or nelson county list for snitches! Sorry jon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another LMPD Officer arrested! 2 hr yes 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr haaaaaaa 4,133
Word Association (May '09) 4 hr Doug77 572
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Reporter 26,251
sami dawn helm ( homewrecker) 4 hr sami dawn helm 20
Steven Allison 5 hr Steven allison 17
Who do you support for County Judge / Executive... (Oct '10) 5 hr No Berry 179
•••
•••
•••

Valley Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••