First Prev
of 4
Next Last
guess how

New Albany, IN

#1 Jun 18, 2012
if you are a man and you have pain pills Andrea McAllister will give you sex for them she is well known as the hole of kings forest hell if your a woman she will do the same for you to.
liers

New Albany, IN

#3 Jun 18, 2012
she is the worst mother i have ever seen she dont take care of any of her kids and she is the biggest hole in shepherdsville she is married and she fu-ks anyone that will give her a pain pill.
meme

New Albany, IN

#4 Jun 19, 2012
who is andrea samual mcallister
casey s

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2012
is she the one who had sex with the sleestaks?

“Dirka”

Since: Jan 12

Ft.Eustis, VA

#6 Jun 20, 2012
People are walking around being holes? Thats a new one to me; might they be zombies?
That girl

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jun 20, 2012
All the drugs have put a big hole between her ears

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 21, 2012
Leave her alone. She is an awesome girl. We used to date back in the day. I have nothing bad to say about her.
ill never

New Albany, IN

#9 Jun 22, 2012
nibbs wrote:
Leave her alone. She is an awesome girl. We used to date back in the day. I have nothing bad to say about her.
she is a lier and she steals for her husband and her friends and she has had everyone of her kids taking away from her and she has sleeped with every man in kings forest just so they will give her pain pills dont know what she was like when u dated her but now she isnt anything but a who-e now.
youknowit

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 23, 2012
Has anyone ever heard of her being a snitch for the police?
youknowit

Lexington, KY

#12 Jun 23, 2012
meme wrote:
who is andrea samual mcallister
i think she might go by alot of names is that one her real one?
me and mine

Louisville, KY

#13 Jun 25, 2012
She aint nothing but a thief, a liar, and a snitch. I would love to hit that bi@#$ in the face but im afraid i might get AIDS from her. She not only steals from stores, she also steals from family that took her in and gave her a place to stay. I feel sorry for her kids because she is a sorry excuse for a mother. And if anyone disagrees, well lets just say im very closely related to her.
That girl

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jun 29, 2012
So she has none of her 5 kids now?
me and mine

Louisville, KY

#15 Jun 29, 2012
That girl wrote:
So she has none of her 5 kids now?
She has two of them if you want to call it that. She pawns them off on anybody that will take them.
iknoweverything

Louisville, KY

#16 Jun 29, 2012
Me and Mine
You are a coward, because if your related you would know what really goes on and she doesn't have Aids
iknoweverything

Louisville, KY

#17 Jun 29, 2012
Me and Mine!
Threaten my daughter you'll have me to deal with and we will see who gets busted in the face!!!!!
She also sees her other children so before you run that piehole know what your talking about!!!!!
me and mine

Louisville, KY

#18 Jun 29, 2012
She is sry and everything is true about wat i said she dosent need any of her kids next time i see her ill punch her in her face and tell her what
i said thanks
iknoweverything

Louisville, KY

#19 Jun 29, 2012
well i admitted i'm her mother so if we are related then stop hiding behind a computer screen flapping that hole in your face and say who you are!!!!
iknoweverything

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 29, 2012
alley if you got something to say, we don't post it on the internet, you was raised to have respect, sisters don't agree but i'll play hell if i stand back and watch two sisters demise one another over the internet, lets grow up and act like decent girls like i tried to raise you both to be, as a mother reading this kills me a little each and every day!!!!
iknoweverything

Louisville, KY

#21 Jun 29, 2012
I love my sister but i thnk its time for her to grow up and do somthing better for her life then what she is doing stelling and drugs she has 5 children that need her
ill never

New Albany, IN

#22 Jul 3, 2012
iknoweverything wrote:
well i admitted i'm her mother so if we are related then stop hiding behind a computer screen flapping that hole in your face and say who you are!!!!
she told me her mother was a bit-h and she hated her she said you were never around for her. and you were on drugs and that was why she is like she is. and she did sleep with someone that has aids. and she sure as hell dont need them two kids she has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 45 min Phoenix97 2,351
why is it so hard to find a woman out here in l... 59 min Suggestion 2
girly sissy men with long hair (Nov '10) 1 hr Samson 152
Poll Why is Mark Lee in jail? (Oct '13) 1 hr Cdo7652 75
Dominic Sitz 1 hr Liladam 4
Election Who do you support for County Judge / Executive... (Oct '10) 2 hr Headsup 179
Steven Wendling goes by suspect 2 hr Melinda 3

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages