Poor Mr. Clay Jr., ignorance is bliss, ain't it?

Posted in the Valley Station Forum

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Ignorance is bliss, ain't it!?

Intended for Thomas Clay Jr. of Jeffersonville

So, Thomas Clay Jr., you don't know or understand what a 250 word max is for a LEO letter!? At 322 words, give or take, yours is about 30% too long. It must be your sense of entitlement to type something overly long. Your pretentiousness is over-the-top! Four times you typed "my people." You presume to speak for Kentuckians with the "my people" phrase? Presuming is not part of a valid argument. YOU are the charlatan. Your letter is full of feigning outrage. And you accuse Kentuckians of wanting a white president. That makes you a racist. If you were any other person, I would have you fired from your job for incompetence and being intellectually dishonest and lazy. Capiche?
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2012
You must be dumber than a sack of rocks if you read that piece of trash.
haa

Versailles, KY

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
You must be dumber than a sack of rocks if you read that piece of trash.
You need to go back to eastern Ky. and stay there!
gitrdone

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Father son picnic june 7th whos in
tom

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2014
dining critic wrote:
Ignorance is bliss, ain't it!?
Intended for Thomas Clay Jr. of Jeffersonville
So, Thomas Clay Jr., you don't know or understand what a 250 word max is for a LEO letter!? At 322 words, give or take, yours is about 30% too long. It must be your sense of entitlement to type something overly long. Your pretentiousness is over-the-top! Four times you typed "my people." You presume to speak for Kentuckians with the "my people" phrase? Presuming is not part of a valid argument. YOU are the charlatan. Your letter is full of feigning outrage. And you accuse Kentuckians of wanting a white president. That makes you a racist. If you were any other person, I would have you fired from your job for incompetence and being intellectually dishonest and lazy. Capiche?
Tom is looser... his mom's money will run out one day And then what?.. Cause daddy wants nothing to do with him.. he probably wrote the letter, after being shot up with meth... if he says that is a lie... ask him to smile,, you will understand then..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old women sluts (Aug '11) 1 hr gentlegiant 67
homewreckers 3 hr ONE ANGRY TAX PAYER 3
Time Warner Cable 3 hr Bleck 4
Crestwood used GM carlot is offering discounts 5 hr NeedGoodCar 5
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 5 hr give me a break 81
honkey nation ?? (Oct '13) 8 hr Don Delta 320
brittany zweydoff 8 hr Don Delta 6
More from around the web

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE