its me holla is crazy

ItsMeHolla

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Since: Aug 12

In your head

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Oh but.....wait....thought you were going to tell the world who I am? I don't see my name posted yet. Right......of course, you're going to leave the forum now! LOL
Darrell Whorley

Louisville, KY

#22 Nov 11, 2012
FO sho no hiking.

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#23 Nov 12, 2012
Darrell Whorley wrote:
FO sho no hiking.
Apparently, I have another "hanger on" who fixates on my every word.

It must be horrible to be so obsessed with others.
Wally the Gnome

Covington, KY

#24 Nov 12, 2012
things sure are strange in this dimension
secret admirer

Cecilia, KY

#25 Nov 25, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
Oh but.....wait....thought you were going to tell the world who I am? I don't see my name posted yet. Right......of course, you're going to leave the forum now! LOL
Spartan I see what you meant she is adopting your writing style :)

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#26 Nov 25, 2012
secret admirer wrote:
<quoted text>
So, me get this right: Spartan was using the name "secret admirer" and now someone else is? With an E-town address? LOL Honey Bee, you really are a stalker....saying "secret admirer" is simply a way to try to diminish the craziness that you are.

If I tried to write like Spartan (which I never would), I would type ",,,,,,," repeatedly and then use the term "either way" when no "ways" exists, particularly not two ways, hence the absurdity of the term "either". Oh, I could also use the word "kiddo". LOL
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#27 Nov 25, 2012
secret admirer wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks a whole lot like it,,,don't it???
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#28 Nov 25, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
<quoted text>
So, me get this right: Spartan was using the name "secret admirer" and now someone else is? With an E-town address? LOL Honey Bee, you really are a stalker....saying "secret admirer" is simply a way to try to diminish the craziness that you are.
If I tried to write like Spartan (which I never would), I would type ",,,,,,," repeatedly and then use the term "either way" when no "ways" exists, particularly not two ways, hence the absurdity of the term "either". Oh, I could also use the word "kiddo". LOL
So,you neither like my use of commas nor the context in which I use the term "either way" huh??? Well,,,either way,,,hope you have a good night kiddo.

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#29 Nov 26, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Looks a whole lot like it,,,don't it???
Right. I aspire to be a middle aged, rarely employed wife beater with an odd way of writing.

Puhhhhlease.
Kelly

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Nov 26, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. I aspire to be a middle aged, rarely employed wife beater with an odd way of writing.
Puhhhhlease.
No you would rather be a evil troublemaking stalker. Spartan has a job & has had the same job for a while.Just because someone has been arrested for domestic violence does not mean he's a wife beater.

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#31 Nov 26, 2012
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>No you would rather be a evil troublemaking stalker. Spartan has a job & has had the same job for a while.Just because someone has been arrested for domestic violence does not mean he's a wife beater.
Wait a minute...Help me figure this out. People are starting threads about ME, following ME from thread to thread commenting on EVERYthing I've ever posted before and I'm the stalker??? You realize someone started this thread about me, right?

One arrest for domestic violence is not the same as multiple arrests for the same along with an admission of striking his wife.

NEXT!!!!
secret crush
#32 Nov 26, 2012
Maybe one day ill be famous enough for someine to start a topic on me and then say you stalk them. hehehe you all are stupid you say you dont like her but then her name is on your mouth all the time all over this website. weirdos

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#33 Nov 26, 2012
secret crush wrote:
Maybe one day ill be famous enough for someine to start a topic on me and then say you stalk them. hehehe you all are stupid you say you dont like her but then her name is on your mouth all the time all over this website. weirdos
BINGO!
i stand alone

United States

#34 Nov 27, 2012
April?b
MTMM

Greensburg, KY

#35 Nov 29, 2012
your forgiven.
Crowbait

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Dec 10, 2012
to all concerned: It is hereby adjudged that the following person shall be blackballed by all good topix users for a period of 21 days. She has been found guilty of extreme bad conduct in dealing with some of the less fortunate people on topix. Starting today no one should mention her name or answer any of her posts. IT`S ME HOLLA will have an opportunity to get back in good graces after her probation if three people speak well of her. Written this 10th day of December, 2012...
Kelly

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Dec 10, 2012
Crowbait wrote:
to all concerned: It is hereby adjudged that the following person shall be blackballed by all good topix users for a period of 21 days. She has been found guilty of extreme bad conduct in dealing with some of the less fortunate people on topix. Starting today no one should mention her name or answer any of her posts. IT`S ME HOLLA will have an opportunity to get back in good graces after her probation if three people speak well of her. Written this 10th day of December, 2012...
Good I hope this works,she is stalking spartan following him from thread to thread commenting on every thing he says.She said she does not like him because he thinks he is smarter than everyone else if that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.
spartanhasnoball s

United States

#38 Dec 10, 2012
What fun would that be itsme is the the only poster who has put spartan in his his place even though it has been needed a lot. I like seeing it happen but I dont think spartan going to be able to keep her name out of his mouth it is usually him respinding to her. Pay attention people

ItsMeHolla

In your head

#39 Dec 10, 2012
spartanhasnoballs wrote:
What fun would that be itsme is the the only poster who has put spartan in his his place even though it has been needed a lot. I like seeing it happen but I dont think spartan going to be able to keep her name out of his mouth it is usually him respinding to her. Pay attention people
Thank you. He is always either replying TO ME or talking about ME. I have never "followed" him anywhere.
refresh

Shepherdsville, KY

#40 May 7, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
My very last post to you, dont bother responding, because I know what I know! First off you think a little too highly of yourself thinking someone hangs on your words, no they are merely defending themselves against your hatred. Secondly NO ONE and I mean I bet NO ONE wants to be you so get that clear right now, and I say that without all the little immature crap that you spew at people such as SIT DOGGIE ,,, REALLY ,,,???? so mature of you!
secondly.....
You have MANY names on here, some nice, some seem caring, those you made after making so many enemies, now you go through here acting like you are being stalked by 4 people .....the four people stalking you are the many people YOU ARE on here. Yes you would lie about hiking if you were on here stirring the pot trying to save your already ruined Holla name all day, you say you were hiking, well funny as soon as someone posted you responded right away , go check times of your posts, I sit and quietly watch you do all of this . If this is what you like to do, fine, do it, we do live in a free country but dont make it out like everyone does.
I finally read almost all of the ROUNDtable discussion as I told THEM I would after they requested I do so(go read my post from September if you care to dispute it)
I think YOU are the trouble maker in that group and every other and I think you make other names to try to "win" people back over.
I can name at least 8 names that I really do think are you but will not name as to not offend anyone JUST in case I am wrong, I just found out how that felt...spartan actually thought I was YOU and I wanted to vomit!!!!!!!!!! so I will not do that to anyone else but I know what I know I am leaving the Shepherdsvill topix community so now only you will be posting maybe you should change things now or try to make amends,,,, this site isnt important to me, not nearly as important to you so I suggest you make another name, but I bet it would be figured out soon too :)
refresh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 35 min Steven Deaks 146
Bullitt co detention center 2 hr Just wondering 1
Bullitt co detention 2 hr Just wondering 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 3 hr Phoenix97 4,176
screwing married women 4 hr Brent 11
Whitney Chrappa (May '16) 5 hr Unome 9
Greg Robinson 5 hr greg 2

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance