United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I just want you all to know that holla is crazy with this site. Been friends for years and she just cursed me out for not getting on here and slandering people for telling her like it is. She just ended our friendship over this petty crap. She laughs at everyone but if y'all saw her disgusting house and smelled her nasty body odor you'd laugh. She spends so much time on topix her husband cheated.
She has 3 PCs a laptop and cell phone so she can keep using different names. She has a notebook with all the names she uses and y'alls names written with childish vulgar names beside them. I was going to go take a picture but the way she just acted because I would not judge something(whatever that means?) I'm afraid I'll slap her big nasty drama queen ass.
SHE lives off welfare!!!
She actually set her alarm clock to get up at 3am to post about honey bee acting like she was someone else agreeing with herself the other night I was like how can a website do this to someone but she's lost it
She needs help over this topix crap.
She said y'all were not accepting her so she went off the rails.
I can't believe a life long friendship is ending just because I'm not childish and have a life and don't do drama on here with her. She gets a crazy check, I am calling her family to tell them she needs baker acted. You are right about the sudafed honey bee. That's what threw her into this rage truth hurts. That was her name on here too how messed up is that.
Hope it was worth it holla don't come holla'n when you need a ride. You're getting what you deserve. I feel better just telling them because I know how you really are now come knockin on my door if you feel the need to yell at me again.
Oh and she did just get a notebook, used her foodstamps and traded for it, & she's got nerve to talk about welfare people humfhhh
Don't try to deny it, they figured you out or you wouldn't need me to put something on here. Shouldn't your thousands of writings be enough I think so.
Goodbye holla don't you go crazy now you've lost enough over topix
I think you owe them all an apology
Now I'm writing on here for you are you happy now?
Bet not since it not what you want to hear or people to know truth.

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Since: Aug 12

In your head

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Like anyone is going to believe your deluded tales.
If you knew who I am, you would be posting my name all over this site. Now, claim you are not stalking despite spamming this site with my name. LOL
Another thread started in my honor. Wow. I must really dominate your thoughts! hehehehe!
hollas EX friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I was really hurt by the way you acted. I was shocked really. You keep begging me to do this stuff for you and I told you I don't want to do it. I thought our friendship was more important than a web page. After reading all the mean things you say to people I can see why you wanted me to try to defend you but I don't see why you would curse at me and hurt me because I wouldn't. I just thought you were being immature about this web page everytime you go off about it but now I see you are too freaked with it. No wonder you don't have time for running to grocery and picking up kids like you used to with me. I first was crying thinking maybe I should start on this website. I don't have time for this. I use my college education. We went thru the same program from the state to get off welfare, I did you didn't, is that why you're so mad? You use the english and writing skills why not put them to good use for good things and forget that table thing they kicked you off of. Just change your name again and be done with it. But after the way you treated me stay out of mine. You used to like Honey Bee person too. I read and you are just mean what do you expect a welcome wagon? Oh well KC :( Txs for throwing away our friendship.
really

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

someone is crazy but i dont think its itsmeholla.......
Pam

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I bet you dont think you are crazy itsmeholla most people have a hard time realizing that they are.

In your head

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Well, let's see: while I was enjoying this 70 degree November weather, you stalkers were here--posting all day about me! I can honestly say that I didn't think once about any of you when I was spending time with my family hiking.

What a sad, little, pathetic life you must have to be fixated on me--someone you don't know. LOL
a friend

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

ItsMeHolla wrote:
Well, let's see: while I was enjoying this 70 degree November weather, you stalkers were here--posting all day about me! I can honestly say that I didn't think once about any of you when I was spending time with my family hiking.
What a sad, little, pathetic life you must have to be fixated on me--someone you don't know. LOL
People must really be envious of your screen personality! Try to take the high road and don`t get down in the gutter with them and they`ll go away in time.

In your head

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

a friend wrote:
<quoted text>People must really be envious of your screen personality! Try to take the high road and don`t get down in the gutter with them and they`ll go away in time.
Thank you. I can't decide if it's one person with 4 names stalking me or 4 actual people. LOL
Darrell Whorley

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

For some reason I dont think you hiked today.
Darrell Whorley

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Its like when the cool kid asked Napoleon what he did all summer "I was in alaska hunting wolverines with my cousin. Geez."

In your head

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Darrell Whorley wrote:
For some reason I dont think you hiked today.
Really? Do people normally lie about hiking? Who knew? Geez.

Hanging on my e.v.e.r.y word.
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

My very last post to you, dont bother responding, because I know what I know! First off you think a little too highly of yourself thinking someone hangs on your words, no they are merely defending themselves against your hatred. Secondly NO ONE and I mean I bet NO ONE wants to be you so get that clear right now, and I say that without all the little immature crap that you spew at people such as SIT DOGGIE ,,, REALLY ,,,???? so mature of you!
secondly.....
You have MANY names on here, some nice, some seem caring, those you made after making so many enemies, now you go through here acting like you are being stalked by 4 people .....the four people stalking you are the many people YOU ARE on here. Yes you would lie about hiking if you were on here stirring the pot trying to save your already ruined Holla name all day, you say you were hiking, well funny as soon as someone posted you responded right away , go check times of your posts, I sit and quietly watch you do all of this . If this is what you like to do, fine, do it, we do live in a free country but dont make it out like everyone does.
I finally read almost all of the ROUNDtable discussion as I told THEM I would after they requested I do so(go read my post from September if you care to dispute it)
I think YOU are the trouble maker in that group and every other and I think you make other names to try to "win" people back over.
I can name at least 8 names that I really do think are you but will not name as to not offend anyone JUST in case I am wrong, I just found out how that felt...spartan actually thought I was YOU and I wanted to vomit!!!!!!!!!! so I will not do that to anyone else but I know what I know I am leaving the Shepherdsvill topix community so now only you will be posting maybe you should change things now or try to make amends,,,, this site isnt important to me, not nearly as important to you so I suggest you make another name, but I bet it would be figured out soon too :)
doug

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

She is crazy!!! she'll write on things just to make someone look bad. nomatter if she knows em or not.

In your head

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Sorry to disappoint you, HB, but I've been out all day again today. I realize that you think everyone who posts here with any sense is me...but it's just not true.

You sure you're leaving? Don't want to stay around and stalk me anymore???!?!?! LOL

Don't let the door hit ya!

In your head

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

doug wrote:
She is crazy!!! she'll write on things just to make someone look bad. nomatter if she knows em or not.
How do you know who I know? Of course you have no idea how silly that sounds.
The final arbitration

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

We find on behalf of "it`s me holla", based on evidence of long standing and consistant behavior as opposed to a flash in the pan which easily burns out trying to be too many things to too many people and sincere to none. It is further recommended that both parties stay in the zip code of their address. So let it be written.
Honey Bee bzzzzzzz

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

You think people don't see how quiet it is while your supposedly HIKING then all of a sudden boom 3 or 4 names pop up
Grow up or make your fan club smarter, which I conclude is yourself

In your head

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The final arbitration wrote:
We find on behalf of "it`s me holla", based on evidence of long standing and consistant behavior as opposed to a flash in the pan which easily burns out trying to be too many things to too many people and sincere to none. It is further recommended that both parties stay in the zip code of their address. So let it be written.
Terrific! LOL

Wait....be prepared for people to accuse you of being me!
hollas EX friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

I love watching you squirm Holla because you deserve all of this i'm laughing so hard. You've had this coming a long time! Honey Bee good fight i'm glad someone figured out how she does this and how she's obsessed with it and obviously possessed over you LOLOL
My job here is done bubye

In your head

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

When have I squirmed? I've held my own...and then some against 1 person using 8 different names at that!

You're pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Station Discussions

Search the Valley Station Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
American Fuji Seal creating 45 new jobs (Jun '12) 5 min Other 14
2 men arrested after robbery at Circle K on Por... 27 min White Man 1
More Urban losers 1 hr Phoenix97 2
Another West End Loser 2 hr Phoenix97 4
open discussion 2 hr kickbutt 3
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... 2 hr LouisvilleKYreport 4
Free School Lunches 2 hr bob Dillon 18
•••
•••