janna

Louisville, KY

#46 Feb 5, 2013
Uhh Huhh wrote:
LMAO No he didn't and she still lays down with him. No telling what all she still has.
I bet I kno who u r! If your not a scared ass lil bitch then tell me your name!
UUhh HHUUh

Fort Thomas, KY

#47 Feb 5, 2013
Does he make you sore days after? He sure does me. Beating my ***** for hours. Your little friend was right he is a good lay.
janna

Louisville, KY

#48 Feb 5, 2013
UUhh HHUUh wrote:
Does he make you sore days after? He sure does me. Beating my ***** for hours. Your little friend was right he is a good lay.
Id love to kno who u r foreal! Your truly pathetic foreal! Irdgaf wut u or anyone else says! MY HUSBAND is wit me 24/7 so keep run in your mouth if it helps u sleep at nite! Btw I'm so sorry your.life sux so bad u have to make shit up on the internet!!!
Huhhhh Huh

Lexington, KY

#49 Feb 5, 2013
Uuugghh, Shep is filled with nothing but wh*res and junkies. Why do you people do this to yourselves
mersaydes

United States

#51 Feb 7, 2013
Lmfao , whompp .
Huhhhh Huh

Lexington, KY

#52 Feb 7, 2013
mersaydes wrote:
Lmfao , whompp .
keep digging maybe you'll find it
deven

United States

#53 Feb 7, 2013
Janna why u wasting ur time listing to these no life f-ucks they aint bout shit but the toilet paper i wipe my ass with u no what u do and how u do it live ur life cant no one hold us down believe that.
Huhhhhh

Louisville, KY

#54 Feb 8, 2013
deven wrote:
Janna why u wasting ur time listing to these no life f-ucks they aint bout shit but the toilet paper i wipe my ass with u no what u do and how u do it live ur life cant no one hold us down believe that.
Can't nobody hold me down- Mase & "Puff Daddy" single release 1997. How old were you? 3-maybe 4? Boy it is time to grow up and quit acting like a slum ass thug. You have a kid to take care of, get off the drugs and do right. That means waking up every morning and going off to WORK!!!. Dead Beat
deven

United States

#56 Feb 8, 2013
Dead beat bitch u dont no what i been tbough i took care oc my kid for a month where was tabbie at work?? Not bitch runs around with her friend im grow and if ur so bad come get some you low life whore u lucky idk you or id rip u teeth out your mouth so u do one thang good eat this d-ick w-hore
Huhhhh

Lexington, KY

#57 Feb 9, 2013
deven wrote:
Dead beat bitch u dont no what i been tbough i took care oc my kid for a month where was tabbie at work?? Not bitch runs around with her friend im grow and if ur so bad come get some you low life whore u lucky idk you or id rip u teeth out your mouth so u do one thang good eat this d-ick w-hore
Hunny, stop acting all ghetto, b/c you definitely aren't the badass that you think you are. Why don't you get off the computer and go out and work. Can you even get a job? You do realize that most places drug test right?
Tabbie

Covington, KY

#59 Apr 5, 2013
ok how does my name get brought up in all this ? im not a druggie anymore . and i aint no hoe either . and really deven a month ? a freakin month .. he is almost three can you count how many months that is other than the month you had him ? and if everyone is so much better than me then why are they just sitting on there butts not going to school . not getting a job . lives with their parents . i mean come on really . its hard to be judgemental when you aint doing anything to improve your life . i have a job and im working on changing my life and doing better for my son . yes i have messed up alot in my past but that doesnt make anyone better than me !
Huhhhhhh

Louisville, KY

#60 Apr 5, 2013
Tabbie wrote:
ok how does my name get brought up in all this ? im not a druggie anymore . and i aint no hoe either . and really deven a month ? a freakin month .. he is almost three can you count how many months that is other than the month you had him ? and if everyone is so much better than me then why are they just sitting on there butts not going to school . not getting a job . lives with their parents . i mean come on really . its hard to be judgemental when you aint doing anything to improve your life . i have a job and im working on changing my life and doing better for my son . yes i have messed up alot in my past but that doesnt make anyone better than me !
I was talking about Deven not you at all. I'm glad that you are getting your shit straight. This boy on the other hand thinks that having his mom watch your son while he *ucks and smokes whatever is being responsible and is also putting him out by making him keep his son. Maybe you should try taking this douche to family court and getting an order on his A$$ so that he will have to do something other than mooch off the system
hardworking mom

Fort Thomas, KY

#61 Apr 5, 2013
Tabbie wrote:
ok how does my name get brought up in all this ? im not a druggie anymore . and i aint no hoe either . and really deven a month ? a freakin month .. he is almost three can you count how many months that is other than the month you had him ? and if everyone is so much better than me then why are they just sitting on there butts not going to school . not getting a job . lives with their parents . i mean come on really . its hard to be judgemental when you aint doing anything to improve your life . i have a job and im working on changing my life and doing better for my son . yes i have messed up alot in my past but that doesnt make anyone better than me !
yes it does! I have kids to that I am raising on my own with no help or child support and I have never ran off without my kids or chose drugs over them. I bath them everyday and cook 3 hot meals a day for them to sit down at the table and eat together as a family and I am the same age as you! Why is it that that is too hard for you and so many other girls in shepherdsville? I have NO help, not even a babysitter because I don't leave my kid with strung out neighbors. It isn't easy but my children are worth it. It's people like you who make mom's single or not that live in Shepherdsville look bad!
Huhhhhhhh

Lexington, KY

#62 Apr 6, 2013
hardworking mom wrote:
<quoted text>yes it does! I have kids to that I am raising on my own with no help or child support and I have never ran off without my kids or chose drugs over them. I bath them everyday and cook 3 hot meals a day for them to sit down at the table and eat together as a family and I am the same age as you! Why is it that that is too hard for you and so many other girls in shepherdsville? I have NO help, not even a babysitter because I don't leave my kid with strung out neighbors. It isn't easy but my children are worth it. It's people like you who make mom's single or not that live in Shepherdsville look bad!
You're the same age as Tabbie and you have 3 kids???? Maybe you should work on keeping those legs closed.

And by the rest of your post I am going to conclude that you sit at home all day in a section 8 house or apartment, draw food stamps and everything else you can off of the government. You really think that is taking care of your kids? That is the government using tax payers money to taking care of your kids.

I'm so sick of lazy whores who have a shit load of kids and sit around drawing from the system. Stop having illegitimate children and go out and get a job.
judgemental

Antioch, TN

#63 Apr 7, 2013
Technically her post stated she does it with no help or child support. So that answers your question as far as sitting home all day. And section 8 was made for a reason, if she needs the help then there is no shame in it! People like you are the reason people who work but still need a little assistance feel bad about themselves. And no, I don't live in government housing. I just believe its wrong to judge a person based solely on whether they're on section 8 or get food stamps.
Huhhhhhh

Louisville, KY

#64 Apr 9, 2013
judgemental wrote:
Technically her post stated she does it with no help or child support. So that answers your question as far as sitting home all day. And section 8 was made for a reason, if she needs the help then there is no shame in it! People like you are the reason people who work but still need a little assistance feel bad about themselves. And no, I don't live in government housing. I just believe its wrong to judge a person based solely on whether they're on section 8 or get food stamps.
You're right, people like me are the reason that people like "her" should be ashamed to be on section 8 and governement assistance. I am a single mom, have been for the last 10 years. Child support is non-existant and I have NEVER drawn from the system. I got my butt up and went to work sometimes pulling in 60+ hours a week so that I could hold my head high and teach my child to become a productive member of society instead of a leech to those who do put in the time to achieve better.

I'm sorry but Tabbie can't be over 21 and that's being generous, this girl is the same age and already has 3 kids. Something is wrong with this picture and if you don't like the stero type go out there and show people that you are willing to work hard to get what you have.
judgmental

Antioch, TN

#65 Apr 10, 2013
All that working huh, lol... Just because someone who works needs extra help doesn't mean they're "leaching" off the system.. I know a lot of people who work their ass off and still need help but they don't lay around and get it. Their taxes go towards the same sh!t yours does so how does it concern you whether or not someone gets assistance?
Huhhhhhhh

Lexington, KY

#66 Apr 10, 2013
judgmental wrote:
All that working huh, lol... Just because someone who works needs extra help doesn't mean they're "leaching" off the system.. I know a lot of people who work their ass off and still need help but they don't lay around and get it. Their taxes go towards the same sh!t yours does so how does it concern you whether or not someone gets assistance?


Actualllly, if they are able to draw government benefits then that means that they are considered as low income, which give them the earned income credit, after that they get another $1000.00 back when they file taxes. Do you really think someone who make >$25000 a year pays anything in? You damn liberals, why should someone get something that they haven't worked for? Where is the incentive to go out and better yourself if you benefits cut off with a pay raise? People like you are the reason this country is in the crapper
Huhhhhhhh

Lexington, KY

#67 Apr 10, 2013
Sorry meant to put in an extra $1000 per child.
judgmental

Antioch, TN

#68 Apr 10, 2013
As someone who has had assistance in the past I'll tell you from experience I DID pay in taxes, and I did get food stamps for a while, when someone works, unless cash money they do not turn in, taxes are paid. You have to be an idiot to think someone who works doesn't pay taxes. Just because everyone isn't working 60+ Hrs like you claim doesn't make them any less of a human being. You'd rather work all those hrs, some people would rather spend more time with their kid(s), you are no better than the person you're judging.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 38 min Friend of Coal 671
Snitch 7 hr Joey 13
Man shoots self in head in hickory acres 9 hr Smokey oak 6
Common Sense: Ditch Mitch AND Bevins 10 hr Thom Paine 2
Joei Barton 10 hr Discussed 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 14 hr Scotty Steiner 2,557
News Life 22 mins ago 8:41 p.m.LMPD officer gives ho... 14 hr John whang 2

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages