I need a black guy to blow
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spartan

Madisonville, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2011
Being in Bullitt county, it's real hard to find a black man thta will let me suck him off. And there hardly any black truckers in the I-65 reststop bathrooms. So if you're a black man and want a white boy to hum on your big chocolate skin flute, hit me up! There's nothing that I'd like more for X-mas than some cream in my coffee, if you know what I mean!
brittany jones

Georgetown, IN

#2 Dec 13, 2011
I have told you before! Loves and Piolet are my spots. Find another truck stop or corner! I'm dropping my kid off with a meth cooking childmolester at 6:00, so i will be at Loves around 6:30. I better not see you there or it will be curtians for you! I have a child to raise!
spartan

Pewee Valley, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2011
Feeling somewhat offended at this,I feel as if I should put forth some attempt at defending myself.I sort of over-looked this impersonator in the past,but that was before everyone shrewdly picked up on who I am.The above poster is not me.Sometimes the intoxicated me posts things that the sober me gets upset about,,,but not even from the deepest,darkest,and dumbest corners of my mind can foolishness such as this be found.I could totally understand how someone could reason that ol' spartan ain't wrapped too tight anyway,and just may have a few too many and decide to play silly games.I give my word on all that I love,,,he doesn't.Honestly,I can't understand how a man could even think such things.Posting it on a public forum seems to be disrespecting a great deal more than just me.I mean,does anyone really want their grandmother to click on here and read this??? Regardless of who actually sends the post.If anyone actually knows who the fake spartan is though,,that's information that I would really love to have.Maybe I can reason with him.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 13, 2011
That's going to be Piggie or Chad. Piggie (Pig Benis) would be my first guess. But Chad likes to impersonate folks to. Both of them have impersonated me. It's frustrating, last spring they got me banned for about six months. They kept posting racist and homosexual comments under my name.

No one that has read your comments will be confused.
Just a thought

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2011
spartan wrote:
Feeling somewhat offended at this,I feel as if I should put forth some attempt at defending myself.I sort of over-looked this impersonator in the past,but that was before everyone shrewdly picked up on who I am.The above poster is not me.Sometimes the intoxicated me posts things that the sober me gets upset about,,,but not even from the deepest,darkest,and dumbest corners of my mind can foolishness such as this be found.I could totally understand how someone could reason that ol' spartan ain't wrapped too tight anyway,and just may have a few too many and decide to play silly games.I give my word on all that I love,,,he doesn't.Honestly,I can't understand how a man could even think such things.Posting it on a public forum seems to be disrespecting a great deal more than just me.I mean,does anyone really want their grandmother to click on here and read this??? Regardless of who actually sends the post.If anyone actually knows who the fake spartan is though,,that's information that I would really love to have.Maybe I can reason with him.
We know that it's not you spartan ( the real one ),just a sick person who needs attention no matter what kind it is.Don't know who they are,but would love for you to know!!!
spartan

Pewee Valley, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2011
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>We know that it's not you spartan ( the real one ),just a sick person who needs attention no matter what kind it is.Don't know who they are,but would love for you to know!!!
Many thanks to you and Scarecrow both for your support here.It ain't really like I closely gaurd my image or anything,but even if I can come off as a little 'out there',I have to admit that I really don't want people to think that I'm THAT far gone.Apparently though,this guy does.I'm thinkin' that his name starts with an R,,,but I've proven to be no good at that game in the past.Thanks again.
Katie

Columbia, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2011
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Many thanks to you and Scarecrow both for your support here.It ain't really like I closely gaurd my image or anything,but even if I can come off as a little 'out there',I have to admit that I really don't want people to think that I'm THAT far gone.Apparently though,this guy does.I'm thinkin' that his name starts with an R,,,but I've proven to be no good at that game in the past.Thanks again.
It's Chad. He also uses other 4 letter names such as Mike. Anytime a poster is getting some attention or respect on here, he steals their identity and tries to embarass them. He has even posted using my name. It's always about sex and black men. I remember when he was agressively posting as Scarecrow and veteran.
Sicko Chad, leave Spartan alone!
Anonymous

United States

#9 Mar 29, 2012
Im a black man hit me up
Anonymous

United States

#10 Mar 29, 2012
Sike im just playing
chaplain

Louisville, KY

#11 Mar 30, 2012
Sounds like a pathetic piece of work man.
spartan

Pewee Valley, KY

#12 Mar 30, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Chad. He also uses other 4 letter names such as Mike. Anytime a poster is getting some attention or respect on here, he steals their identity and tries to embarass them. He has even posted using my name. It's always about sex and black men. I remember when he was agressively posting as Scarecrow and veteran.
Sicko Chad, leave Spartan alone!
Missed this when you posted it,but thanks for the help.It seemed to work.
Beyond the Grave

Shelbyville, KY

#13 Mar 30, 2012
Spartan that's what happens when Inbreeds are allowed to use a computer
A black guy

Radcliff, KY

#14 Mar 5, 2013
spartan wrote:
Being in Bullitt county, it's real hard to find a black man thta will let me suck him off. And there hardly any black truckers in the I-65 reststop bathrooms. So if you're a black man and want a white boy to hum on your big chocolate skin flute, hit me up! There's nothing that I'd like more for X-mas than some cream in my coffee, if you know what I mean!
Yous can blow me honkey
spartan

Evansville, IN

#15 Mar 5, 2013
A black guy wrote:
<quoted text>Yous can blow me honkey
Ok daddy,,, when and where? I seem to be a little drunk at the moment and keep changing my mind. No worries though,,, just remind me in the morning so I can taste my chocolate bunny!
spartan

Evansville, IN

#16 Mar 5, 2013
spartan wrote:
Sorry kiddos I seem to have had a bit much to drink. Do not give this any mind though.
scarecrow

Evansville, IN

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Ok Spartan, we can suck him off together!
scarecrow

Evansville, IN

#18 Mar 5, 2013
A black guy wrote:
<quoted text>Yous can blow me honkey
Please daddy please, let Spartan and I suck that monster in those pants!

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

#19 Mar 5, 2013
and this is the reason the KING of GGG registered
lol

Radcliff, KY

#20 Mar 6, 2013
lol! Spartiepoo is gay! Baaaahahahahahahaha!
spartan

Evansville, IN

#21 Mar 6, 2013
lol wrote:
lol! Spartiepoo is gay! Baaaahahahahahahaha!
Yes this is true,,, I have known this for some time, and decided to finally come out. See black men seem to be able to satisfy me more. With this said,,, who can this Spartan blow? I'm not sure if you're aware, but the Spartans of Greece practiced homosexual activities. Never be afraid to come out of the closet kiddo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 8 min Richard 4,186
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 24 min Sharlene45 9,693
Best place to get Tattoos Lazer 57 min Just Asking 1
trash with tattoos and thongs (Jun '11) 1 hr Just Saying 14
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 4 hr scotty steiner 151
jimmy from depot (Sep '14) 7 hr unknown 19
WWJD about North Korea? 9 hr Meryl Streep 6

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance