Next Last
wants to know

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Who knows him?
Mee

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Bo is a super sweet guy, But I'm not sure he would appreciate his name being on topix. And if you had plans to talk bad, please think otherwise!

Since: May 12

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 8, 2012
I was trying to find him too. I think he has a baby. Pretty positive he doesn't know. I'm not from bc to know anyone who may be able to pass the news on.
wants to know

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Jun 8, 2012
Mee wrote:
Bo is a super sweet guy, But I'm not sure he would appreciate his name being on topix. And if you had plans to talk bad, please think otherwise!
No bad talk here just looking for him,
Mee

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2012
wants to know wrote:
<quoted text>
No bad talk here just looking for him,
he has a facebook.

Since: May 12

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2012
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
he has a facebook.
I tried his fb, no response.
wants to know

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jun 8, 2012
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>he has a facebook.
I tried face book too....
Mee

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2012
wants to know wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried face book too....
if its that important, call Vanmeters out of the phone book. hes related to alot of them. It cant be that hard to get ahold of a vanmeter.....
Mee

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2012
I havent lived in Shep for 12 years but bet i could come down today and find him.....try his friends.....if its urgent, i can find a way to get message to him but u gotta leave it on here. not giving out my email.
Rosemarie

United States

#10 Jun 8, 2012
Tell Robert to find Kristina.
She had Jacyn in August.
She is in mount Washington.
mee

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2012
Rosemarie wrote:
Tell Robert to find Kristina.
She had Jacyn in August.
She is in mount Washington.
got the message to Bo's brother.
gooberpile

Louisville, KY

#12 Jun 9, 2012
Wow. Didn't know more people knew than a few. Guess maybe it wasn't a secret.
kristina

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Aug 7, 2012
trisha, which i know is the rosemarie. GET OFF IT your just mad that your sister wanted to know who was running their mouth about her & you should know by now im not going to lie to her. 1. im not in mount washington 2. MY SON IS MY BUSINESS! not anyone elses! go trisha, go have fun with your felony counts of fraud on your own mamaw. your pathetic trisha, thats y you will never see jacyn again. grow up! and whoever gooberpile is, who my baby dad was, WAS a secret until trish (& if u know me, thats kris' lil sister) ran her mouth. rob isnt in shepherdsville or mw. theres a million vanmeters around bullitt county, & he wasnt down here. so stay the hell outta my business
kristina

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Aug 7, 2012
uhh i know who the gooberpile is now, you stay out of my life too. youve had nothing to do with me since noverber, KEEP IT THAT WAY JESS! MY SON IS MY BUSINESS. you of all ppl need to watch whats being said. its not hard 2 find jeff & tell him a few things! THINK IM PLAYING & ILL PROVE U WRONG! stay out of my life, quit getting into things you know nothing about, i will destroy yours & trisha lives.

& p.s. MY rob, didnt have a brother! so ha!

if i find out anyone else has something to say bout my child, youll be next. promise that
knowhim

Louisville, KY

#15 Aug 14, 2012
you can find him at the local heroin dealer he shoots up and works at zappos in shepherdsville but doubt that will last hes a drug addict always has been
That Girl

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Aug 14, 2012
I can give him a msg if you like? And if he had a baby he sure would do what he needed to do. Just saying.
shirl

Louisville, KY

#17 Aug 14, 2012
he is skinny and gross and has sores all over him eeewwww scabs on arms from shooting up
That Girl

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Aug 14, 2012
Really shooting up? Is this gossip you have heard or do you know that is what he has been doing for sure?
shirl

Louisville, KY

#19 Aug 15, 2012
look at his arms yes its true
friendxx

Nashville, TN

#20 Dec 6, 2012
You all don't know enough about him to speak intelligently you butt monkey morans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last night at circle K 1 hr Joey 10
Jennifer hail on meth 4 hr Meth hurts 1
Uncle jeffy 6 hr Lol 1
Jennifer hail 7 hr Gosse 1
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 8 hr lisa millet 293
How not to be Trash like Cara Burbank 9 hr Devin Haney 9
Rudy Williams. 10 hr Rudy_williams 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages