Valley High Still Open?
Valley Viking

Benton, KY

#1 Apr 10, 2009
Just wondering if the school is still open. havent' been in towon for a while.

Lexington, KY

#2 May 19, 2009
Yes, It is open for business!! You cant just shut down an institution of such magnitude!! haha I am a Viking myself,the area would never be the same if they closed that school. Besides, It`s surely a historical landmark or something!! Its as old as dirt, I think thats where Moses went to school!! hahaha When did you graduate? Im an alumni from 1984, how bout you? Holler back
Trina -Covington- Ready

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2009
I graduated in '73. Anymore viking alumni out there?
Michael Marvin

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2009
I graduated from Valley in 1972. There is going to be a get togther for all VHS alumni at Mike Linnigs on Saturday August 1st.

Georgetown, IN

#5 Aug 28, 2009
Valley is alive and well...The Vikings just beat PRP in the revival of the "Snowman Game." There's also an Alumni Association you can join ($10 per year) by contacting Ms. Alvey c/o 10200 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY 40272. It is THE only official alumni association supporting the school...the others are with or and have nothing to do with our dear old Valley High!

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2009
Valley High Class of 1987 :) Darn I missed the get together at Mike Linnigs :(
Valley Girl

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2009
Class of 1962, those were the days.

Castroville, CA

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Good old Valley, graduated in the 70s. Did they ever dig up any of our old time capsules?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black women are lazy 23 min Phoenix97 25
Pitino Resigning 2 hr Go Blue Forever 56
Anything to talk about? 3 hr Walk this way 5
jade yount (Feb '12) 9 hr suckthis 11
Stephanie Jones 11 hr Tabby 1
Is Topix Dead? (Jul '10) 12 hr honky style 4
News Attempt to post bail leads to arrest of 2 15 hr Amos N Andy 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages