are there any cheap places for rent in shepherdsville?

Posted in the Valley Station Forum

megan

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2013
are there any cheap places for rent in shepherdsville? need a place asap
Pretty Penny

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2013
I have a home for rent $800. It's in shepherdsville .3 bedroom 1 bath (2yrs old) if seriously interested comment and I'll get you more info.
just how it is

Streamwood, IL

#3 Jan 29, 2013
megan wrote:
are there any cheap places for rent in shepherdsville? need a place asap
La Porte apt are 490 a month for two bedrooms. Northside are income based
shep

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2013
shepherdsville manor across from walgreens is $590 a month two bedroom one bath and very big. Just don't get the apartment above the horder lady otherwise all you will smell is cat piss in your place
megan

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
thank yall and yes pretty penny i am very interrested
shep stinks

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
even if you dont live above the horder lady the whole town smells like sewer
Pretty Penny

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Sorry the house has been rented already.
Ick I Lived There

Louisville, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
shep stinks wrote:
even if you dont live above the horder lady the whole town smells like sewer
I agree!!

Also, I lived there recently coming from the east end of Louisville to be closer to family. I lived in the apartments across from Walgreens on the back side closer to 44. The cops were constantly there, there were always domestic disputes, constant drug deals in the parking lot. It was terrible! Everyone was loud and they wanted you to hear their music and arguments. I moved out as soon as my lease was up. I'm back where I belong for now. Those people were some of the biggest low life losers I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.
shep Manor

United States

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Ick I Lived There wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!!

Also, I lived there recently coming from the east end of Louisville to be closer to family. I lived in the apartments across from Walgreens on the back side closer to 44. The cops were constantly there, there were always domestic disputes, constant drug deals in the parking lot. It was terrible! Everyone was loud and they wanted you to hear their music and arguments. I moved out as soon as my lease was up. I'm back where I belong for now. Those people were some of the biggest low life losers I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.
The ones close to Preston have new owners behind the car wash new land lords don't put up with that crap since they took it over I've really liked it here since they took it
Thank you

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Ick I Lived There wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!!
thank you for leaving. I'm sure your uppity wanna be lifestyle wasnt welcome here anyway.
Oh_my

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Feb 5, 2013
You must be thinking about Hillview. That place literally smells like sewage. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iomc 34 min so 1
Stevie Ogle (Feb '14) 1 hr stupid comment 9
Doris Campagna 2 hr Hey ui 7
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 4 hr Witchy_Woman_69 69
Biker clubs 7 hr Suburban Hero 2
shannon Carter wilson park townhomes 9 hr baby doll 44
dylan davis 11 hr PeeWee 6
Valley Station Dating
Find my Match

Valley Station People Search