Dear hot redhead in the older green Pontiac

Posted in the Valley Station Forum

hahaha

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Man, with game like that, I'm sure the honeys are lining up to hook up with you. Motorboat. Too funny!
Beard

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Man, with game like that, I'm sure the honeys are lining up to hook up with you. Motorboat. Too funny!
I'm gonna turn that hahaha into ahahah !!!!!!!!! When I shoot my wad down your throat Biiiitch!!!!!!! Little semen junkie!!!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 9, 2013
That wasn't a very good description of the red head. What was her age ???? How tall was she ??? Was she thin, fat or just right ?????? What color was her eyes ????? What kind of shoes was she wearing ?????
Beard

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
That wasn't a very good description of the red head. What was her age ???? How tall was she ??? Was she thin, fat or just right ?????? What color was her eyes ????? What kind of shoes was she wearing ?????
she was in her 30s had firm perky tits all the right curves her hair was long & flowing, she had a ass firm and round tight , her lips were plump & red built to give head , suck a basket ball through a straw !! She wore a black leather skirt high above her thighs , stelletto heels 7 inches high ! When she bent over I got arise in my Levi's !! Her eyes were chocolate brown ready for a night on the town ..., and most important a purse full of money to spend!!!!
Dr_No

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2013
Beard wrote:
<quoted text> she was in her 30s had firm perky tits all the right curves her hair was long & flowing, she had a ass firm and round tight , her lips were plump & red built to give head , suck a basket ball through a straw !! She wore a black leather skirt high above her thighs , stelletto heels 7 inches high ! When she bent over I got arise in my Levi's !! Her eyes were chocolate brown ready for a night on the town ..., and most important a purse full of money to spend!!!!
Put the crack pipe down. Nobody by that description want to get with your old ass, pot-belly, fried-chicken smelling, 4-teeth hillbilly ass! A rise in your Levi's? How could you tell? Sober up and tell us what you really saw.... a grizzly pig! Loser
The Jerk

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 12, 2013
Dr_No wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the crack pipe down. Nobody by that description want to get with your old ass, pot-belly, fried-chicken smelling, 4-teeth hillbilly ass! A rise in your Levi's? How could you tell? Sober up and tell us what you really saw.... a grizzly pig! Loser
Better than that semen jizz eating bitch mom of yours ah ah aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kentucky so desperate 1 hr victimizinghomeow... 14
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 1 hr workhard2020 75
Laura Ann DeVine Case/Melissa Heichelbech (Sep '14) 2 hr melissar_3 2
UK rebels 2 hr widcat fan 6
Michael Gray (Mar '11) 2 hr Enigma 20
French fried potaters 2 hr carl 12
Wrestlemania 3 hr mensa 3
Valley Station Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]