#21 Jan 22, 2013
o wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a joke.
very much so GAME OVER
melvin

Fort Thomas, KY

#22 Jan 23, 2013
I have saw him around for years. He used to ride a moped, I do remember when he was accused of stealing from Shepherdsville fire department. Don't know if it was true though.
south

Fort Thomas, KY

#23 Jan 23, 2013
cowboy is in lebanon jct ky .i saw him down there.
Yes

Covington, KY

#24 Jan 24, 2013
I suppose the ones here bashing Cowboy, don't have a clue as to where Cowboy comes from. Let me enlighten you a bit without displaying his personal business too much... Sickness (self and wife) disabilities (beyond his control), raising Great-Grandchildren for a time (as low-life parents wouldn't), went hungry so medicine could be bought to ease elderly wife's pain (gathered cans and begged change). Now, say what you want as your "opinions" are nonsense. Cowboy IS a good man and has done what he had to in order to take care of his. How many can say that? No need to answer, I really don't care what you think (and neither does Cowboy):)
buck naked

Lebanon, KY

#25 Jan 24, 2013
stole from crusade for children..... nothing else needs to be said.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#26 Jan 24, 2013
The crusade for children saved my brothers life...
Maybe in this case, saved cowboys wife... I don't know, can't say, but I'm just trying to look at it under a different perspective. I like to think there is good in everyone.
Its hard to not judge people sometimes but God will do that and maybe he will show mercy because only God knows a persons heart.
I can tell you this, I've always said ”I hate a thief and a liar” but time and maturity had taught me it isn't my place to judge. I used to Judge ”dopeheads” SEVERELY... and had absolutely no sympathy for them until a family member of my husbands' became an addict after a knee surgery...what once was a very very good person with a heart of gold that never even drank a beer or anything!! turned into a stranger that I detested, until I realized they needed our love and support, not judgment. They are still incarcerated, lost everything in the world they had but has turned their life back to God and I pray daily that it stays that way when they get out... I'm just thankful they have no kids that had to suffer like so many do now days :(

Since: Jan 13

Ft Mitchell, KY

#27 Jan 31, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
The crusade for children saved my brothers life...
Maybe in this case, saved cowboys wife... I don't know, can't say, but I'm just trying to look at it under a different perspective. I like to think there is good in everyone.
Its hard to not judge people sometimes but God will do that and maybe he will show mercy because only God knows a persons heart.
I can tell you this, I've always said ”I hate a thief and a liar” but time and maturity had taught me it isn't my place to judge. I used to Judge ”dopeheads” SEVERELY... and had absolutely no sympathy for them until a family member of my husbands' became an addict after a knee surgery...what once was a very very good person with a heart of gold that never even drank a beer or anything!! turned into a stranger that I detested, until I realized they needed our love and support, not judgment. They are still incarcerated, lost everything in the world they had but has turned their life back to God and I pray daily that it stays that way when they get out... I'm just thankful they have no kids that had to suffer like so many do now days :(
Kiddo,I'm not gonna lie to ya,,,I think you're pretty cool.Haven't clicked this thread in a minute,so only just now catching this.Anyway,the attitude that you're reflecting right here,,,mirrors my own in a lot of ways.Desperate circumstances can easily pressure the best of souls into doing less than honorable deeds.Yeah,it wouldn't be as easy to argue if he was suspected of taking money for drugs or gambling or something like that,but in Cowboys circumstance,I believe that forgiveness and understanding are definitely in order,,,,IF HE HAPPENS TO BE GUILTY,,,which as far as I know,,,it's only a rumor.Either way,,,I really like your perspective,,,respect it too.God bless you kiddo.Hope you're doing alright tonight.

Location hidden

#28 Feb 6, 2013
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Kiddo,I'm not gonna lie to ya,,,I think you're pretty cool.Haven't clicked this thread in a minute,so only just now catching this.Anyway,the attitude that you're reflecting right here,,,mirrors my own in a lot of ways.Desperate circumstances can easily pressure the best of souls into doing less than honorable deeds.Yeah,it wouldn't be as easy to argue if he was suspected of taking money for drugs or gambling or something like that,but in Cowboys circumstance,I believe that forgiveness and understanding are definitely in order,,,,IF HE HAPPENS TO BE GUILTY,,,which as far as I know,,,it's only a rumor.Either way,,,I really like your perspective,,,respect it too.God bless you kiddo.Hope you're doing alright tonight.
Just saw this...sorry, but you know I haven't really been reading the threads. Anyhow, I think you're pretty cool also. Funny hotter things have turned out with us. Seems we understand each other pretty well huh!:)
I hope tomorrow is a better day for you, not sire what's up but I'm praying for you buddy... Remember, keep looking up :)

Location hidden

#29 Feb 6, 2013
*how things have turned out.....not hotter, stupid phone!
Thanks tho for the kind words and having my back!! Appreciated more than you know!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#30 Feb 7, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw this...sorry, but you know I haven't really been reading the threads. Anyhow, I think you're pretty cool also. Funny hotter things have turned out with us. Seems we understand each other pretty well huh!:)
I hope tomorrow is a better day for you, not sire what's up but I'm praying for you buddy... Remember, keep looking up :)
Hun,if I told you in exactly what high esteem I was holding you in right now,,,it would likely cause me trouble in three ways.In short...Thnk you.

Location hidden

#31 Feb 7, 2013
No problem. Glad to help, like I said, the least I can do for a friend. I've given you a lot of crap on here. Before I figured you out, but that gut feeling of mine kept telling me you were a good hearted person, I just misread your posts at times and should have just let many of them go. One thing I can say. I've said it before. You've shown real character in the way you acknowledge what I've said and at thought about it and at least asked yourself was HB right? Instead of insisting you were right, that takes humbleness and character, which is more important than being right. Tho sometimes I was wrong, or read you wrong!
If there were one person I would stop in that town to wave a genuine hello to, it would be you.
You'll always have a friends in me
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#32 Feb 7, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
No problem. Glad to help, like I said, the least I can do for a friend. I've given you a lot of crap on here. Before I figured you out, but that gut feeling of mine kept telling me you were a good hearted person, I just misread your posts at times and should have just let many of them go. One thing I can say. I've said it before. You've shown real character in the way you acknowledge what I've said and at thought about it and at least asked yourself was HB right? Instead of insisting you were right, that takes humbleness and character, which is more important than being right. Tho sometimes I was wrong, or read you wrong!
If there were one person I would stop in that town to wave a genuine hello to, it would be you.
You'll always have a friends in me
Sorry I put it like I did kiddo.Sometimes though,it seems like the time you spend thinkin' about somethin',,,is time lost that could be better spent thinkin' about something else.Thnk you though.

Location hidden

#33 Feb 7, 2013
I know what you mean. I've wasted many hours on thinking...too many in some cases, as those were lost causes and just either weren't worth it, or ended up hurting more by thinking too much... Especially when I figured out the truth behind the reason for all the thinking. Ya know?
Like I said, I think we just got off on the wrong foot because I didn't know how this forum was, here I thought you were being mean, until I realized how cruel this place can be, so I've learned and as I've said, grown to have a special kind of fondness for you, in that, I know if we were friends out there in the real world, it wouldn't be one that I'd question if it were genuine. Going back to sleep for a few hours... Did you listen to that song I posted on the music thread? I'll check back in a few hours.
really so do you consider

Louisville, KY

#34 Feb 8, 2013
so do you think that this man called "cowboy" whom you say stole from the cursade, do you think he is the only person who has made a mistake such as "stealing". Cause I say I can remember several, over the years such as the "Billy Roy Shepherd" case, there was the Nichols Fire Cursade stolen from the safe, i beleive I heard A "Simmons" was charged with that, the Raiders football Money, The City of Shepherdsville's case,. But let's also admit that this whole darn town is ran by a crooked bunch, and if the "good ol boys are on your side your case gets overlooked.... just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr Earl 177
3D sorting Eddie Jackson 2 hr load 7
crystal hayden 4 hr suckthis 10
Adam martinez (Dec '15) 8 hr Missindependent1 35
Brenda drexler (Sep '10) 13 hr big boy 2
News Publishers Printing to close Shepherdsville pla... 13 hr Shelby 9
Where are all the street walkers and hookers in... (Nov '15) 14 hr Mjones 24

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance