makayla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

People need to grow up she nothing like that it's funny how people that actually know her is telling you wrong stop hating on her she going to be a great mother n y'all need to stop running it I went to school with her n never once heard a bad thing she very loved so grow up n get a life
brionna kay ashbaugh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Heyy for never know are since ur a kid and can't put ur name on here. I've never fucked anyone in lj I've never fucked anyone In Mt Washington or hillview or tlc or brooks..shepherdsville yea my fiance is from there..but if I'm going to be such a bad mom then why did I help take care of my sister since I was 7 :) and why did I date a guy with two kids and treated them like my own call him baby mamma she will tell ya..and if he needs a DNA test then you might want to do ur research a lil better cause before we even went to the doctor I told jay I got pregnant July 21, 2012 and that was the same night we had sex for the first time. O and then we went to the doctor and he said brionna Ashbaugh by ur ultra sound and ur last period you got pregnant July 21st damn see how much you kno about me...I would have to say most of the girls that get on here and start shit about other ppl are the ones being home wreakers whores and much more. Me and jay are happy getting married moving to FL how about you tell urself and any other jealous bitch that has a problem with my relationship to kiss my big pregnant ass and after Bentlee get here I would say ill just kick ur ass but ill be to busy with my son my family cause this bull shit drama is no longer a problem to me I don't have the time for it so guess what I'm still smiling and I'm still having a better life then you all will ever have now god bless
ggg

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

brionna kay ashbaugh wrote:
Heyy for never know are since ur a kid and can't put ur name on here. I've never fucked anyone in lj I've never fucked anyone In Mt Washington or hillview or tlc or brooks..shepherdsville yea my fiance is from there..but if I'm going to be such a bad mom then why did I help take care of my sister since I was 7 :) and why did I date a guy with two kids and treated them like my own call him baby mamma she will tell ya..and if he needs a DNA test then you might want to do ur research a lil better cause before we even went to the doctor I told jay I got pregnant July 21, 2012 and that was the same night we had sex for the first time. O and then we went to the doctor and he said brionna Ashbaugh by ur ultra sound and ur last period you got pregnant July 21st damn see how much you kno about me...I would have to say most of the girls that get on here and start shit about other ppl are the ones being home wreakers whores and much more. Me and jay are happy getting married moving to FL how about you tell urself and any other jealous bitch that has a problem with my relationship to kiss my big pregnant ass and after Bentlee get here I would say ill just kick ur ass but ill be to busy with my son my family cause this bull shit drama is no longer a problem to me I don't have the time for it so guess what I'm still smiling and I'm still having a better life then you all will ever have now god bless
you a lie game over
brionna kay ashbaugh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

How I'm a lie lol once again no name lol
ggg

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

brionna kay ashbaugh wrote:
How I'm a lie lol once again no name lol
if you lie then you a lie GAME OVER
brionna kay ashbaugh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

ggg lol is that all you kno how to say is you a lie maybe you need to go back to school and learn how to talk cause its suppose to be you are a liar or your a liar. Lol but good try ill give you a c for trying atleast lol
actually

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

it would be you're a liar not your a liar.
brionna kay ashbaugh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

If you look it up you can use you're or your there both used in the same way in a sentence .
actually

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

No it's not. "Your" is a pronoun and it's used to show possession. "You're" would be a contraction of you are. They are commonly confused, but no you can not use them in the same way. Therefore your sentence is not grammatically correct. You should probably look it up yourself before you correct someone else's grammar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Station Discussions

Search the Valley Station Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Free School Lunches 29 min Karl 16
How accurate are at home drug tests? (Jun '11) 2 hr mynameisnobody 219
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... 4 hr timer 3
Samantha Spade remembered (Feb '08) 5 hr Jeremy spade 50
open discussion 6 hr Don 1
STUDY: Louisville third most unhappy city in U.S. 6 hr LouisvilleKYreport 5
Matt 'Veezy' (May '13) 7 hr Carded 34
•••
•••