no clue

Louisville, KY

#43 Oct 29, 2010
u dont even kno smart guy.go get a life an stop messin with others.GDR
Life is what you make it

Louisville, KY

#44 Oct 29, 2010
smart guy wrote:
I pretty much know who u r Ms Yep and u gotta to be the dumbest person on here.So I will break the facts down for u.Greg remodeled her shop because he tore it apart and new he would be in trouble when he went to court.There was no love in it.Amanda missed appointments because she was kicked out by that fat fu** at least once a week he even came in an stole her car from her.As far as the beautiful house goes every time I was there it was spotless.The only time it was a mess is when greg came home drunk an tore it apart.She is a great person an a great mom its not her fault to had two low lifes to have kids by.I have witness a lot more than most people.Who ever says he didn't beat her is only protecting him I've seen him slam her head against wall I pulled him off of her one night to keep him from choking her to death.Her little factory job pays a lot better than minimum wage your just jelous cause your mom still supports u and her dad is a great person that would do anything for anybody if he ordered her around she sure in the hell wouldn't have married a loser like Greg

Smart guy sounds like you are the dumbest and jealous of this couple so you have to keep up the thrash on them. Sounds like you need to get a life.
Yeah RIGHT

Douglas, GA

#45 Nov 1, 2010
I know Greg and Amanda and they are both losers. He did hit his wife! He is a drunk! And he does cost way to much to work on cars. Believe what you want but I have known them for a very long time and I don't give a care about either! Take your care somewhere away from drunks and meth heads.
Whatever

Douglas, GA

#46 Nov 1, 2010
her did is not a wife beater, I have known him my whole life! He raised his kids and now raises Amanda and Greg's. Amanda is a freaking Meth head and Greg is a drunk! Truth that is the truth. It doesn't matter! They are apart, life is what it is, can't change it. If you don't like GDR stay away, if your dumb and wanna try it have fun paying extra.
Whatever

Douglas, GA

#47 Nov 1, 2010
sorry dad not did
Concerned

Louisville, KY

#48 Nov 8, 2010
Whatever are you sleeping with dad since you know so much.
Whatever

Douglas, GA

#49 Nov 8, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Whatever are you sleeping with dad since you know so much.
No, Thanks. But nice thought! To bad were both married!
Theif from LJ

Louisville, KY

#50 Nov 9, 2010
just go 2 http://www.bbb.org/ and look up gdr that says it all, and who uses their initials to name their Business.
Owner of a shop

Louisville, KY

#51 Nov 10, 2010
Theif from LJ wrote:
just go 2 http://www.bbb.org/ and look up gdr that says it all, and who uses their initials to name their Business.

Alot of owners us there name and initals nothing wrong with that. My guess is you don't have anything to be proud of so don't knock it.
the truth

United States

#52 Nov 18, 2010
Amanda has never been a meth head.she is a great person an its sad that when someone gets out of an very abuser relationship everybody automatically on drugs.she is very happy now so I'm sure whatever u have to say about her she don't give a f**ck cause she knows the truth the girl works her ass off an takes care of her kids but yet can never get a break from dip shits like u people who are jealous of her.

Since: Aug 10

Shepherdsville, KY

#53 Nov 18, 2010
Theif from LJ wrote:
This coming from the guy who can't even spell Thief. I before E, except after C.
Whatever

New Albany, IN

#54 Nov 19, 2010
I know Amanda and I know for a fact she was a meth head and she doesn't take care of her kids her parents do.
Tenxsixplus9

Moultrie, GA

#56 Dec 16, 2010
I had my hair cut by Amanda ONCE. She did a great job, but the false advertising she was doing with the little signs around town is what kept me from ever going back. Her signs said $7 for adult haircut and $5 for kids. She charged me over $20 to cut mine and my son's hair. I, myself, have NO IDEA what she could have possibly seen in Greg. Amanda is a very stunning woman and I also can confirm the truth about him taking or stealing her car away.
Tenxsixplus9

Moultrie, GA

#57 Dec 16, 2010
the truth wrote:
Amanda has never been a meth head.she is a great person an its sad that when someone gets out of an very abuser relationship everybody automatically on drugs.she is very happy now so I'm sure whatever u have to say about her she don't give a f**ck cause she knows the truth the girl works her ass off an takes care of her kids but yet can never get a break from dip shits like u people who are jealous of her.
Hey Truth. Do you know if Amanda is or will still cut hair for someone?
Family That Loves Them

Louisville, KY

#58 Dec 17, 2010
Everyone needs to leave this couple alone they are grown people and they can take care of there own problems. They both made there mistakes and they are trying to move on. The rest of you need to move on and mind your own busniess. I know in there hearts they still love each other and they are trying to do the right thing. May god help them both thru this and let them both have peace.I will always love them both know matter how things turn out.
Nhl

United States

#59 Apr 1, 2013
Honest - fast & good work. Evaluation of any other problems noted but no pressure for additional purchases
dakota

Louisville, KY

#60 Jul 6, 2013
former employer wrote:
gdr stands for god dang rip off you know what i mean he takes advantage of people when they need someone the most. he charges too much does a half ass job not even certified had someone else take the test for him thinks he can take advantage of people and you idiots taken up for him just hope you are at the bar with him so you dont have too pay the tab bunch of brown nosers that probaly treat your wife and kids like crap if it wasnt for the boat wreck he would'nt be able to afford a socket set from dollar store he is a worthless piece of garbage you could have better luck renting a book from the library and fix it your self hell the tow truck driver came too tow a car the other night and when he left he drove off with the p t o still on what idiots if you want to let them work on your car then go ahead but its your gamble i think id rather play the lottery.....
put ur name puss
spartan

Louisville, KY

#61 Jul 6, 2013
dakota wrote:
<quoted text>put ur name puss
When a person makes his living telling lies,selling junk,hustling poor people,and stalling his responsibilities with the legal red tape that pertains to his job because he turns into one colossal suck-ass when local city cops come stroking him on the head and to telling him that he would be helping them with a big local spartan problem if he could simply work some magic on transfer papers for them,,,then I'd say that it's damn lucky for that guy if nobody has clobbered his teeth out of his head yet.
If you know him real good though,,,then it probably wouldn't hurt to remind him that kissing the local policemen's ass,,,does not make him a local policeman.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#62 Jul 6, 2013
Mark/Spartan: weren't you on another thread giving someone a hard way to go for hassling a local business? As if your opinion is more valid than theirs?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#63 Jul 6, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Mark/Spartan: weren't you on another thread giving someone a hard way to go for hassling a local business? As if your opinion is more valid than theirs?
Well,kiddo,,,I can't help but distinguish a great big difference between some second-hand used-car salesman/wanna-be police-officer purposefully alters as well as falsifies paperwork,,,and an overworked employee making the plate too pretty for some slightly over-cooked chicken.
Chances are,,,when you grow up some,,,you will too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Webb is a SNITCH 21 min cjv1982 3
movin down there 1 hr corn stob 10
bradley jones sr 4 hr bashin 28
Thomas Clay Jr. (Apr '14) 4 hr hereyougo 4
Dana "Soserious" Cox. ..... (Jun '14) 4 hr Say_it_aint_true 7
Bait 5 hr bluegrassangel 1
Bad Parents 6 hr knowitall 10
Valley Station Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web