ASAP

Covington, KY

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Does Anybody Know what Dawn curry's Aunts First & Last name is? im trying to get in touch with her but cant, i don't know how.. Somebody please let me know what it is. its Important i need her 1st & last name Please
just saying

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 28, 2013
I might .... might can find that out....but first why do you need it ?????
ASAP

Covington, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
whats ur name n do u have a fb if so ill wright you on there
concerned

Warrior, AL

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Dawn is a good kid,just raised in a messed up lifestyle. Her brother David is a worthless p.o.s. though
just saying

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
ASAP wrote:
whats ur name n do u have a fb if so ill wright you on there
Rather not do that,you never said why ????? I know she was in jail a week or so ago.
ASAP

Covington, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2013
im not looking for dawn. im looking for her aunt. and im not going to explain myself on here, sorry obvosily you cant tell me anything. so im done wasteing my time talking to you.
just saying

Louisville, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
ASAP wrote:
im not looking for dawn. im looking for her aunt. and im not going to explain myself on here, sorry obvosily you cant tell me anything. so im done wasteing my time talking to you.
That's fine..... you should of used her Aunt's name instead of Dawns....but i'm glad you never put her business on here,my son knows how to get ahold of Dawn, and knows some of her family!!!!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 28, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>That's fine..... you should of used her Aunt's name instead of Dawns....but i'm glad you never put her business on here,my son knows how to get ahold of Dawn, and knows some of her family!!!!
How would she use the aunt's name when that, in fact, is what she is asking for?

D-U-M-B
Karen

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 28, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
How would she use the aunt's name when that, in fact, is what she is asking for?
D-U-M-B
good answer
what the

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Dawn got arrested last week wonder if it had anything to do with drinking and driving pregnate? Seen her in court for dui..
With a baby bump! Wth!
asap

Mount Washington, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2013
what the wrote:
Dawn got arrested last week wonder if it had anything to do with drinking and driving pregnate? Seen her in court for dui..
With a baby bump! Wth!
she just had a baby in jan..
asap

Mount Washington, KY

#12 Mar 1, 2013
just saying~ if I KNEW what her aunts name was then i would'nt BE on here looking for it.. can u please TELL me what her aunts name is.. u say your son can contact her but yet u wont even tell me your name so i can wright you on facebook.. i mean what am i suppose to do?? all i need is her 1st and last name will u PLEASE just give me that.. i mean forreal.. because to be HONEST you are not helping me AT ALL!!!
just saying

Louisville, KY

#13 Mar 2, 2013
asap wrote:
just saying~ if I KNEW what her aunts name was then i would'nt BE on here looking for it.. can u please TELL me what her aunts name is.. u say your son can contact her but yet u wont even tell me your name so i can wright you on facebook.. i mean what am i suppose to do?? all i need is her 1st and last name will u PLEASE just give me that.. i mean forreal.. because to be HONEST you are not helping me AT ALL!!!
Sorry never got back to you .but Dawn said not to give it to any one,she said she sees no reason you would need it....... sorry !!!!
bunch of cowards

Newport, KY

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Another snitch forum ? Sounds no good to me? Sounds like your trying to put charges on somebody....don't know there name but it's real important? Hope u don't get it.
nunya

United States

#15 Feb 22, 2016
Wow... Didn't know this shit existed! Yeah... No ... Good luck getting that info if it was important you never would have lost it
rylermyler

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 22, 2016
Shepherdsville, where everybody knows your name....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tasha Jackson (Chin) (Aug '12) 5 hr Picture69 16
Doris Campagna Wrote Her Book 6 hr Stalkerdoris 10
Everything you say about me is how you feel abo... 8 hr stalker 2
Wormrot heals Smokey Oak 11 hr rylermyler 1
looking for a good clean woman 12 hr Real truth 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 16 hr for Listen 2,648
teresa/tree 20 hr old friend 1

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages