Did Missy kill Eugene Williams?
Smh

Evansville, IN

#21 Mar 26, 2013
Wow, you people are so wrong in everything you think you know. Learn facts before spreading more rumors.
Just Sayin

Sunnyvale, CA

#22 Mar 27, 2013
Okay folks, allow me to put this into perspective for you all. Eugene's world was crashing down around him and it's a shame that he felt the only out was suicide. We all know Missy is a heartless, self centered woman that worries more about what she looks like and what's on sale at the mall than what is going on with the people around her. This new beau of hers should really consider back peddling and getting the hell out of Hurricane Missy's path. She is a disaster waiting to happen. Her son is an after thought. She is a shallow person that is as fake on the inside as she is on the outside. There's only one thing that makes her happy and that's money. Now that she has all of Eugene's money, money that should be her sons, she is happy. I'm sure Eugene had life insurance, she probably has that spent already. She didn't kill Eugen, but she was a big part of what drove him to commit suicide. Needless to say I can't stand people like Missy, they are a big part of what is wrong with society. A big part of that falls on her parents, they spoiled her and now she is the self centered person she is.
Lolo

La Vergne, TN

#23 Apr 1, 2013
The same people that are on here dissing Missy are probably the same ones that were on here talking smack when she stood by Eugene when all this crap started. The blind people of West Point seem to forget or choose not to see one key point. Eugene did this to his family...period. He destroyed his family, and his career. When she finally had enough and decided to leave all you fruitcakes that are obviously off the same limb of a tiny family tree choose to berate her because she walked away from a pedophile. It's an awful situation period, but to blame her for the actions of your tiny shithole of a towns favorite sons actions is just down right stupid. The only mistake she's made is staying in that rat infested ghost town this long. I wish her and her son well. Hopefully he gets the counseling he needs. I don't know the new guy...but if he's not into tiny tots or Dora undies he's gotta be a step up.
What

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Apr 2, 2013
Eugene did not do anything wrong...talking & texting is not a crime, he didn't travel to meet this girl, he is not guilty of what you idiots say period! His biggest mistake was loving a woman who only loved spending money, she did not love him & had cheated on him also! Missy only tries to make herself look good! She left Eugene at the perfect time for her! If she would of stuck to her words, Eugene would still be here but instead she moved in a town loser before the divorce was even through!!! She should have stuck by his side until the trial was finished, what, she couldn't wait a month?? How can you not see how sick it is to marry during your newly divorced husband kills himself feeling lost & with no hope!! She knew this was coming but chose to do what she wanted instead of helping the man she married years ago through the worst thing to have to go through all alone!!! You should all be ashamed if you were looking away and judging instead of trying to put your hand out, just as Jesus suffered for all our sins! I am so sorry Eugene, I wish you would of fault harder, we will all miss your sweet and kind heart!

“YEEHAW!”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#25 Apr 3, 2013
What wrote:
Eugene did not do anything wrong...talking & texting is not a crime, he didn't travel to meet this girl, he is not guilty of what you idiots say period!
If this were true, Eugene wouldn't have been charged with anything. He was sentenced to a YEAR in prison and considering how little time pedophiles typically receive, a year is a pretty big deal... "Talking" and "texting" IS a crime when the interaction happens between a grown man (a cop, at that) and a child. He sent pictures of his junk to this fictitious little girl and even stated that he would have started abusing his own daughter at a much younger age, if he had one. Not to mention, Eugene was under the impression that this child's father was abusing her and he didn't report it... It's disgusting how many folks from this town are defending this monster and what's worse is that most of you probably have children of your own!
mary garr4ido

United States

#26 Apr 4, 2013
who dunnit wrote:
Has anyone ever considered that his wife Missy may have perpetrated the whole online molesting of that girl and his death? That she had access to his computer as well and framed him for sexually soliciting that underaged girl online, and then killed him and made it look like a suicide? Or this whole stunt was planned by her to drive him to this? And isn't it susupicious that she split with Eugene and started running with that new guy as soon as this all came out? This is just to neat and perfect for her on getting custody and all the marital assests AND getting Eugene out of the way. The perfect crime. Food for thought, West Pointers...
That's. Possible. Never. Thought of that only wish. Be had came. Too. Me
I thought. Of him. As. One of my kids
lol

Dayton, OH

#27 Apr 4, 2013
Eugene was never convicted of any crimes and he did not plead guilty to any charges...Innocent until proven guilty! Everybody sins, no one is perfect, let him finally rest in peace losers! All I can say is it will be one great day when it all comes back to bite that witch in the butt!
mary garr4ido

United States

#28 Apr 4, 2013
FYI wrote:
She is a sad piece of crap!! Two vacations within a month of each other. A cruise with Danny & off to marry him during her husbands death. How much is she making over there at city hall? She needs to get the hell out of our town!! She twisted the knife and definitely pushed Eugene to his death!! I say shun her just as so many did to Eugene!! Missy Skaggs Williams Goodwin did push Eugene to his death!!!!!!!!
All's. I know its a shame that this man had too. Die.Eugene was a Great. Man. I AM SO PROUD OF HIM.NO ONE WILL EVER FILL HIS SHOES.
mary garr4ido

United States

#29 Apr 4, 2013
FYI wrote:
How can you just move in a new man in Eugene's home??? It's just sick, period!! Sure did replace him fast! Already pulled down the Williams sign from your house, we are all waiting for your Goodwin sign witch!!!!!!
She is just so cold hearted.God How could she do this.
mary garrido

United States

#30 Apr 4, 2013
Smh wrote:
You people are to funny! If you worry about yourself and your family as much as you worry about other people this world would be a much better place. Whatever Missy decides to do in her life is her business, and I'm sure dews happiness comes first!! Why do you people care what she does and how nosiy can you be to ride past her house to notice she took a sign down! Smh get a life!!! She's aloud to be happy and move on wiIth her life!!! You people need to grow up and quit meddling in other people business!!
I honestly hope she is Haunted by Eugene everyday of her life.
mary garrido

United States

#31 Apr 4, 2013
Lolo wrote:
The same people that are on here dissing Missy are probably the same ones that were on here talking smacok when she stood by Eugene when all this crap started. The blind people of West Point seem to forget or choose not to see one key point. Eugene did this to his family...period. He destroyed his family, and his career. When she finally had enough and decided to leave all you fruitcakes that are obviously off the same limb of a tiny family tree choose to berate her because she walked away from a pedophile. It's an awful situation period, but to blame her for the actions of your tiny shithole of a towns favorite sons actions is just down right stupid. The only mistake she's made is staying in that rat infested ghost town this long. I wish her and her son well. Hopefully he gets the counseling he needs. I don't know the new guy...but if he's not into tiny tots or Dora undies he's gotta be a step up.
Oh No Do not even go there.Leave Eugene alone Let him Rest in peace
mary garrido

United States

#32 Apr 4, 2013
What wrote:
Eugene did not do anything wrong...talking & texting is not a crime, he didn't travel to meet this girl, he is not guilty of what you idiots say period! His biggest mistake was loving a woman who only loved spending money, she did not love him & had cheated on him also! Missy only tries to make herself look good! She left Eugene at the perfect time for her! If she would of stuck to her words, Eugene would still be here but instead she moved in a town loser before the divorce was even through!!! She should have stuck by his side until the trial was finished, what, she couldn't wait a month?? How can you not see how sick it is to marry during your newly divorced husband kills himself feeling lost & with no hope!! She knew this was coming but chose to do what she wanted instead of helping the man she married years ago through the worst thing to have to go through all alone!!! You should all be ashamed if you were looking away and judging instead of trying to put your hand out, just as Jesus suffered for all our sins! I am so sorry Eugene, I wish you would of fault harder, we will all miss your sweet and kind heart!
Eugene, I to am sorry that we all seemed to have failed you,If only there was a. Way for us too have a second chance with you. GOD I MISS YOU.You where the nearest.
Concerned WP citizen

Tucker, GA

#33 Apr 5, 2013
Wow this is better than any tabloid magazine! Does anyone in this town have a life? It looks like the Goodwin family is one of the few families that do have a life! Pretty sure danny goodwin has a job, unlike majority of men in WP, has his own vehicles unlike most is WP, buys his own clothes unlike most in WP. But thats just pointing out the obvious most people in WP don't have shit!! LMAO. Oh wait they do have topix. Just had to look and see what all the talk was about this site. Props to the Goodwin family keep making people talk, having money and life is the envy of everyone in the town.
Get a LIFE

Dayton, OH

#34 Apr 10, 2013
Concerned WP citizen wrote:
Wow this is better than any tabloid magazine! Does anyone in this town have a life? It looks like the Goodwin family is one of the few families that do have a life! Pretty sure danny goodwin has a job, unlike majority of men in WP, has his own vehicles unlike most is WP, buys his own clothes unlike most in WP. But thats just pointing out the obvious most people in WP don't have shit!! LMAO. Oh wait they do have topix. Just had to look and see what all the talk was about this site. Props to the Goodwin family keep making people talk, having money and life is the envy of everyone in the town.
You must be apart of the Goodwin family also...Money??? What money??? I'm sure most of Danny's money was long gone to drugs!!!! That family is one of the poorest families in WP!! The only decent Goodwin in that family that works is Johnny!! Get REAL we all know the truth period!!!!!
Concerned WP citizen

Tucker, GA

#35 Apr 10, 2013
Get a LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be apart of the Goodwin family also...Money??? What money??? I'm sure most of Danny's money was long gone to drugs!!!! That family is one of the poorest families in WP!! The only decent Goodwin in that family that works is Johnny!! Get REAL we all know the truth period!!!!!
LMAO yea proud part of the Goodwin family and actually this is one of the only true statements about them Johnny Goodwin is a good man and does work but that doesn't mean he's the only good member of his family. If rumor has it everyone down here either wante to date a Goodwin or be a Goodwin!! Lmao gotta love haters. Some Goodwins have money don't have to flaunt it to everyone.
Get a LIFE

Dayton, OH

#36 Apr 12, 2013
Concerned WP citizen wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO yea proud part of the Goodwin family and actually this is one of the only true statements about them Johnny Goodwin is a good man and does work but that doesn't mean he's the only good member of his family. If rumor has it everyone down here either wante to date a Goodwin or be a Goodwin!! Lmao gotta love haters. Some Goodwins have money don't have to flaunt it to everyone.
It must be nice to live rent free and the only thing to show for it is two cars, WOW!! I want to be a Goodwin too, I didn't know that was called being well off LMAO!!
used to know him

Radcliff, KY

#37 Apr 13, 2013
I heard Danny likes to su ck d ick on the downlow. What's up with Missy and her obsession with perverts?
Missy did it

Radcliff, KY

#38 Apr 13, 2013
I whole heartedly believe that Missy framed Eugene in order to get his money and cause his death. I think everyone misjudged him and looked at this whole thing the wrong way from the begining. Why isn't WP police investigating this possibilty?
Missy did it

Radcliff, KY

#39 Apr 13, 2013
lol wrote:
Eugene took it to his grave, he endured all the pain & took all the blame for everything!! He made Missy look like the good girl but I'm sure she's the same slut who slept with one of our officers in wp & he ended up leaving due to her!! She wouldn't leave the guy alone!! She never loved Eugene, only his money, she sucked him dry & I hope you lose it all, new husband, money & your son!! One day he will grow up & see you for who you really are!!! Karma will bite you one day....
Yes, and I hope they both burn in hell for this!
Concerned WP citizen

United States

#40 Apr 13, 2013
Get a LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be nice to live rent free and the only thing to show for it is two cars, WOW!! I want to be a Goodwin too, I didn't know that was called being well off LMAO!!
Wow really? I'm pretty sure everything Johnny Goodwin has he worked his ass of to have and so does his girlfriend. And I can say that both of them take care of their kids unlike most people in WP who live off the system. So like I have said money is the envy of everyone. Good luck In your life and maybe you should focus on your own family instead of ours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Find Unlimited Talk, Text & Data Wireless Plans (Mar '15) 18 min financewoman 5
Shepherdsville park 18 min Mica T 8
Excel Auto Sales (Jan '11) 26 min Cooper brown 11
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 39 min Steven Deaks 3,398
Muhammed Ali 42 min Steven Deaks 10
News Police clear officer in shooting of teen (Nov '07) 57 min Steven Deaks 65
Eclipse glasses 4 hr facto 2

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance