seeking info

Bardstown, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Has anyone seen her? I went to school with her n lost contact.
good

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2012
seeking info wrote:
Has anyone seen her? I went to school with her n lost contact.
She's still in Bullitt County smoking it up. She's got another kid and living it up for free as usual.
a sparks

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2012
good wrote:
<quoted text>
She's still in Bullitt County smoking it up. She's got another kid and living it up for free as usual.
She sounds like she knows how to live it up, and as usual people are still running their mouths,but won't say it to her face..... and don't bring her child in to your stupid mouth.... at least she takes care of her kids.... so back off
Too Funny

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2012
If she is related or looks anything like Christian Sparks why the h*11 would you want to be see with her!
icu

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Too Funny wrote:
If she is related or looks anything like Christian Sparks why the h*11 would you want to be see with her!
no kin.....but why do you care?????
Haley Sparks

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Def no kin to that bitch Christian.
Forum Watcher

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Haley Sparks wrote:
Def no kin to that bitch Christian.
your life must be one long boring nothing..... why would you pull up a thread that has been dead since dec,...... get a life
Well

Dublin, GA

#8 Sep 24, 2014
a sparks wrote:
<quoted text> She sounds like she knows how to live it up, and as usual people are still running their mouths,but won't say it to her face..... and don't bring her child in to your stupid mouth.... at least she takes care of her kids.... so back off
Well, that can't be Helen and Johnny Sparks daughter, she is incapable of taking care of her two children. Her name is Misty Keath now.
gotohell

Mount Washington, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that can't be Helen and Johnny Sparks daughter, she is incapable of taking care of her two children. Her name is Misty Keath now.
You stupid people don't know her or you would not be running your crap on here .... is she kin to that low life kandie sparks who gave her 6 kids to Johnny and Helen Sparks and moved to Georgia ??? Now that is a no account mother... ooops can't call that a mom !!! By the way Misty is caring for her one kid that is at home ... the other is old enough to care for his self !!!
Bob

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2014
If you are speaking of the beauty queen of bullitt county, back in the day
Yeah I know her and I know her well. And for those of you running your mouth
Get ur facts stright, and its MISTY KEITH thank you.
sami dawn helm

United States

#11 Sep 26, 2014
gotohell wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid people don't know her or you would not be running your crap on here .... is she kin to that low life kandie sparks who gave her 6 kids to Johnny and Helen Sparks and moved to Georgia ??? Now that is a no account mother... ooops can't call that a mom !!! By the way Misty is caring for her one kid that is at home ... the other is old enough to care for his self !!!
F THAT b**** she nasty an a crackhead
gotohell

Mount Washington, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2014
sami dawn helm wrote:
<quoted text>
F THAT b**** she nasty an a crackhead
Ha... that's the pot calling the kettle black...you naaaasssstttty biotch ..you got a problem with her ??? Bet she will fix that problem >>>do ya want her contact number ??
wonderin

Horse Cave, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2014
did she used to date ol dev?? she was hot 20 years ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Keith and devin Haney child molesters in... 14 min typical 53
Michael Gray (Mar '11) 37 min AManda 50
Zombie Walk??? 1 hr Mike 4
advice 6 hr WhiteyBulger 10
crooked cops in shepherdsville (Apr '14) 6 hr Joey 15
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 8 hr Pope Apathy 10
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 8 hr Teri 294
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages