Next Last
hctib

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2012
?
say_what_lol

El Monte, CA

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Who isn't, is the question, very few, it seems like everybody is now.... it's crazy!
haha

Duluth, GA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
say_what_lol wrote:
Who isn't, is the question, very few, it seems like everybody is now.... it's crazy!
You have something to say on every thread huh??
mersaydes mcnear

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2012
I am I love it
doug napper

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 12, 2012
I am .
mersaydes mcnear

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 12, 2012
We do it together ,
deven ludwick

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 12, 2012
and i find there vains for them
doug napper

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 12, 2012
hey by the way do ya have any needles i can borrow for today

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Since: Aug 12

In your head

#9 Dec 12, 2012
deven ludwick wrote:
and i find there vains for them
Well, at least you don't claim you spell for them. LOL
deven ludwick

Louisville, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2012
i knew not to listen to ur mom
wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Dec 12, 2012
you all dont realize what these drugs are doing to you !!how could you harm your body with herion?think about yourself,your family,your health!!think about your parents having to get a call that you have overdosed!!you have a long hard road ahead of you... if you dont stop this craziness!!i pray for all you young people,my heart is heavy for you!!look how many young people have lost their lives to drugs,the next time you want to use,think about the heartache you have over this addiction !!
wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Dec 12, 2012
dont do this for anyone..help your self before it could be too late!!!!

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 12, 2012
wondering wrote:
you all dont realize what these drugs are doing to you !!how could you harm your body with herion?think about yourself,your family,your health!!think about your parents having to get a call that you have overdosed!!you have a long hard road ahead of you... if you dont stop this craziness!!i pray for all you young people,my heart is heavy for you!!look how many young people have lost their lives to drugs,the next time you want to use,think about the heartache you have over this addiction !!
My niece lives in Louisville. She just turned 21 and I found out recently that her boyfriend has turned her on to shooting up heroin. He's got her shooting up and smoking and snorting everything under the sun! I took her to see her PO yesterday morning to try to get him to transfer her to the county I live in so I can save her. Only to find out, her stupid ass pissed dirty because she got high the day before. So they put her in the healing place today and she's to spend the next 6 months in the treatment program and complete it before they will transfer her. It is VERY sad that these young kids parents do not care enough to educate their children on the effects of these drugs. They are not meant for your body, they make you do things you wouldn't normally do. PLEASE, I'm begging all these kids and young adults to stop polluting your bodies with this junk!!!!! It will kill you and I swear there's more to live for than this! There are people out there that love you and care about you enough to want to keep you around and not see you laying in a casket. Please get help, there's more to life than drugs.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 12, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually have something to say on every thread as well.Only post on about eighty percent of them though.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 12, 2012
wondering wrote:
dont do this for anyone..help your self before it could be too late!!!!
I agree.
Amanda

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Dec 12, 2012
What are you people thinking when you start using the poison? Haven't you heard of wealthy people losing everything due to their addiction? What about the moms who sell their babies to get a fix. Where are you going to get your money to continue (if you make it that far) You will never hold a job...the heroin will not allow you the freedom of doing simple things like taking a shower or driving a car. Read the recent story about the popular and beautiful girl that was arrested(again) begging for 'gas' money while her poor old mother looked on.
She apparently had used all of her mom's money and then used mom to ride along and create pity as she bummed a dollar or two. What is this world coming to?
doug napper

Shepherdsville, KY

#17 Dec 13, 2012
i think its love ! its not poison <3
mersaydes mcnear

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Dec 13, 2012
i agreee ,
Dallas

Shepherdsville, KY

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Really mersaydes? lmaoo
Hmmm

Louisville, KY

#20 Dec 13, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>

And

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
green bean 47 min randythedoctor 22
Michael and Lisa Gray part 2 2 hr Me too 8
He's fine 3 hr Jimmy 15
Joyce Michelle Moore 4 hr Jimmy 2
looking for? 5 hr looking 1
anglea i think is her name at great clips. 5 hr rollenswole 1
Sarah annanice reece 6 hr Iknow502 5
Valley Station Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web