Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
23,341 - 23,360 of 26,226 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27123 Apr 6, 2013
Absolutely, immediately after you apologize for being a loud mouthed POS....
Etown Underground

Greenville, IN

#27124 Apr 6, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
Well that is a shitty statement just because one dick head acts like an ass, you generalize all rand paul supporters with this one assholes actions. come one dont be a dipshit. im not a supporter of rand paul because i think that he has been bought and sold, lets face it he is not his daddy, but to insult all rand paul supporters is a low move.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27125 Apr 6, 2013
Nice "writing", Rand "supporter" ....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27127 Apr 6, 2013
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27128 Apr 6, 2013

Read THIS thread... Not just one.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27131 Apr 6, 2013
In the real world, baseless drama by a liar... has no meaning... Take your medicine.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27133 Apr 6, 2013
Take your medicine.

Sure believed in "mission accomplished", when it wasn't EVEN CLOSE !!!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27135 Apr 6, 2013
All losers in your family, huh ??? Looks like you just proved you and people like you, are the problem...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27136 Apr 6, 2013
Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? We are 16trillion in debt. Which is almost what has been spent on welfare since it's inception. What did that investment yield?
What did the 700 billion per year yield Stupid.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27137 Apr 6, 2013
Gotta LOVE the blathering buttholes, they SURE care....

Until/unless you ask for actual proof, then POOF !!! GONE ??? "Better things to do" ??? LMAOROTFU!
julius

Murray, KY

#27140 Apr 6, 2013
When will this thread die!

“GO BLUE!!!!!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#27142 Apr 7, 2013
Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush took away some of our 4th Amendment rights with the Patriot Act that Obama has expanded.
Obama has attacked the 2nd, 4th, 5th and 6th Amendments!!!
You obviously don't know anything about The Patriot Act.

Do you know who it was written by, or at least under the supervision of?

I'll give you a hint...he's our current Vice President.

Do you know when it was written?

I'll give you a hint....I did not inhale.

Do you know why it was written?

I'll give you a hint...1993

To blame Bush for something that the Democrats did is typical of todays take no responsibility, blame everyone else, when that doesn't work juts lie about it Democrats.

P.S. If that isn't enough for you, how could a bill as huge as the Patriot Act be written, edited, and voted on by our incompetent Congress in only 20 days after 9/11?

“GO BLUE!!!!!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#27145 Apr 7, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
You conspiracy dopes kill me. lmfao
Bush still signed it! You must be new to the forums....Welcome:). See, it doesn't matter how these terrible things actually happen. Its who's in charge that the fault belongs to. Everybody know that!
Of course Bush signed it. After it was voted on by Congress and approved by Democrats and Republicans.

I bet you blame the Sequester cuts on the Republicans even though it was Obama's idea and Obama signed it.

I notice you failed to answer any of the questions. I'll take that as your admission that you are completely clueless.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#27146 Apr 7, 2013
Little WTF comes running downstairs crying. His mother asked,“What’s the matter now, you little shit?”

“Daddy was hanging pictures, and hit his thumb with the hammer,” said little WTF, through his tears.
“That’s not so serious, you little lightweight,” soothed his mother.“I know you are disturbed. Your analyst told us so, but a 42 year old "big boy," like you, shouldn’t cry at something like that. Why didn’t you just laugh?

“I did!” sobbed Johnny.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27147 Apr 7, 2013
“Stevie was hanging pictures and hit his head with the hammer,” said laughing WTF, through his tears.

Does that a lot, said mommy laughing so hard she cried, too...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#27148 Apr 7, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Little WTF comes running downstairs crying. His mother asked,“What’s the matter now, you little shit?”
“Daddy was hanging pictures, and hit his thumb with the hammer,” said little WTF, through his tears.
“That’s not so serious, you little lightweight,” soothed his mother.“I know you are disturbed. Your analyst told us so, but a 42 year old "big boy," like you, shouldn’t cry at something like that. Why didn’t you just laugh?
“I did!” sobbed Johnny.
Funny Stevie.! Thanks.

Apologize to you for persons,such as WTF, comments. they do not seem to be able to control themselves.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27150 Apr 7, 2013
"Stevie was hanging pictures and hit his head with the hammer,” said laughing WTF, through his tears.

Does that a lot, said mommy laughing so hard she cried, too...
wewe

Murray, KY

#27151 Apr 7, 2013
julius wrote:
When will this thread die!
lol
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27152 Apr 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Stevie.! Thanks.
Apologize to you for persons,such as WTF, comments. they do not seem to be able to control themselves.
You cannot control your bladder.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#27153 Apr 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Stevie.! Thanks.
You have nothing to apologize to me for, my friend. We all know what they're all up to, and that's why I chose to just try to give everyone something to start their day laughing over. God bless, and have a wonderful day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 27 min Local 175 1,597
Bullitt County Attorney Race- Etherton VS Woold... 50 min loosing battle 11
BE teacher arrested 1 hr melvin 3
Worse tattoo shop in Louisville ??? 6 hr Lance mountain 1
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 7 hr Jerry 34
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Rick pitino 8 hr Lana 3
•••
•••
•••