baby girl

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
does any one no him.....he is a fake m*f*er he does is lie he says he is going to do one thing but always does another he does nothing but hurt ppl....he promised a 12 year old lil boy that has a brain condition that he would never leave him he left one afternoon and said that he would be back the next morning at 6am nd never showed back that family lost there apartment brcuz of him....he said he was ganna help out with bills and shit when he moved im there and never did;...well maybe 10 15 dollors here or there
unknown

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 6, 2013
I know him very well;)
Dude

Covington, KY

#3 Mar 6, 2013
baby girl wrote:
does any one no him.....he is a fake m*f*er he does is lie he says he is going to do one thing but always does another he does nothing but hurt ppl....he promised a 12 year old lil boy that has a brain condition that he would never leave him he left one afternoon and said that he would be back the next morning at 6am nd never showed back that family lost there apartment brcuz of him....he said he was ganna help out with bills and shit when he moved im there and never did;...well maybe 10 15 dollors here or there
is he that big&tall goofy ass that walks the little black dog up&down hwy 44 ? He told some people he takes baths with that dog.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Mike is a good kid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 min joe smith 3,361
john wren (May '13) 1 hr Deserved it 16
RIP Billie Rose Watts 1 hr Annie 4
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 16 hr sharonrimmpa 9,678
Amanda decker 17 hr Poundedherlikeuwi... 6
In stock? 18 hr Apparently 1
Muhammed Ali 18 hr DILDOSWAGONS 1

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance