inlove

United States

#1 Apr 4, 2013
I'm very in love with a sweet woman in shepherdsville. I wonder if anyone can guess her name or what she looks like?
jes

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Toothless and fat?
The Phantom

Bradfordsville, KY

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Yo momma?
Gypsy

Newport, KY

#4 Apr 4, 2013
jes wrote:
Toothless and fat?
I see a big fat T.V with HIV who responds by a Phantom name coming your way, beware and stay clear. Let him go to connections with all the other queers$!&@
curious

Tucker, GA

#5 Apr 5, 2013
inlove wrote:
I'm very in love with a sweet woman in shepherdsville. I wonder if anyone can guess her name or what she looks like?
Do tell..
Monster

Mill Spring, NC

#6 Apr 5, 2013
inlove wrote:
Sorry fella,but there is no such thing as love in Shepherdsville.Not unless you have a pocket full of dope.And still thats not even love.Be careful messing around with the women in that city.
Big Sucker

Bradfordsville, KY

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry fella,but there is no such thing as love in Shepherdsville.Not unless you have a pocket full of dope.And still thats not even love.Be careful messing around with the women in that city.
Found that out the hard way dude.
The Jerk

Newport, KY

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Big Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Found that out the hard way dude.
Yeah what happen to one man & one woman just doing each other? It's not just here though. I think the dudes are as bad as the women are too!
not me

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Apr 8, 2013
I live in Shepherdsvile, I'm not toothless nor fat. The only drug I've ever put into my body at worse is an aspirin, and have never touched an alcoholic beverage. I work 40-50 hrs a week and take care of my (1) child on my own...just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White police =Bad People 1 hr wut eva 14
News Debate now as much about Confederacy's role in ... 2 hr Son of the south 4
Marathon 3 hr YO 2
bullitt county cops 5 hr Cornstob 36
Good morning everyone 5 hr same person 3
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 6 hr TOMBAR 365
judge jerry bowles (Apr '12) 6 hr Reese 30

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance