How accurate are at home drug tests?
louisville girl

Florence, KY

#22 Feb 16, 2012
chester wrote:
<quoted text>i always masturbate in the cup after i give the urin sample. works for me, bro
does it work for women?
Kathleen

Warwick, RI

#23 Feb 24, 2012
Ho-tep wrote:
My only stipulation as far as drug use goes is that the harder drugs clear your system faster than the less harmful ones, etc. marijuana. What concerns me most is that pot smokers feel that there's nothing wrong with smoking first thing in the morning. To me that's on the same level as an alcoholic starting his day with a drink.
Your a fool. When have you ever read that weed caused a traffic death or an overdose. Bless your heart... Society doesn't teach people any better.
Kathleen

Warwick, RI

#24 Feb 24, 2012
lesson learned wrote:
<quoted text> That may be true,but they are still drugs,illegal drugs,and the further you can keep your children,family and friends away from them the better off their life will be,DRUGS IS A SURE WAY TO MESS UP YOUR LIFE!!!!!!! Stay in close touch with your kids,because when they get on drugs,they will say,and or do just about anything to get them!!!!!!! that was a hard learned lesson on my part!!!!! JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS
MJ is illegal because, simply put, the government doesn't want to support medicos economy. Otherwise, your going to see a change in the next few years. It could be the only thing to bring the economy back. Ps. I have never used the stuff and find people that do way more pleasant in general
Smokey

Shepherdsville, KY

#25 Feb 24, 2012
Hell yea, Kathleen for President!!This is the Bluegrass!Blaze away.
Josh

Chicago, IL

#26 Mar 3, 2012
Whoa, Jughead! You just identified yourself as someone that doesn't know the difference between drugs when you say they are all the same. You are literally ignorant (meaning you are unaware). Meth is a terrible, terrible drug that ruins lives and tears families apart. It is this reasoning (that all drugs are equal) that prevents an educated conversation from taking place because of a lack of listening. I gave up drinking alcohol in 2007 after 2 DWI's because in my opinion, alcohol is also a terrible drug. However pot is essentially harmless. When I drank, I got into fights even though I was a 'happy/bubbly' drunk. When I smoke pot, I don't lose control of my behavior. I am still in control. For what it matters, I have my Ph.D in Psychology and know quite a bit about human behavior.

Educate yourself on the differences: http://druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/graph...

However, I can't speak to the accuracy of at home tests. They claim to be 99.9% effective at the 50 ng/mL level. I, personally, trust the accuracy.
Reality Spokesperson

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Mar 12, 2012
Just say no to propeganda! Educate yourself and quit being brainwashed by the corruption of the Fed! Wake up, Sheeple! You're liberty is almost non-existant and you're too ignorant to question anything. Marijuana is a blessing, a threat to the establishment- not your kids. Reality speaks volumes. Turn off your stupid TV. So what its illegal? Doesn't mean it should be. The war on drugs is the most costly failure in american history.
BioColonel

Dayton, OH

#28 Mar 12, 2012
Resident wrote:
So if I gave this test to my child and it came back negative.. is there a pretty good chance its correct, or should i take her to the dr office and have them do one instead? I didnt know how reliable these things are compared to the "real thing"
If you are not going to trust the potential negative result, then why give the home test at all? These at home tests are testing at the same minimal level of detection that they use in the labs. So if you give the test to your child, and don't suspect that the sample was tampered with, then I'd trust it.
dad

Dallas, TX

#30 Mar 28, 2012
I just took a home drug it said I'm ok how accurate is this test
Lar

Dallas, TX

#31 Mar 31, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>
what's the difference...they are both impaired and should not be driving
Dude shut the fuck up.. Marijuana never did anything to hurt anyone.. People are just stupid when they take it because they don't know how to act and control themselves.. It's much better then alcohol, helps cancer patients eat and live just a little longer, and if we taxed it like alcohol we woulda pulled our country out of debt.. Ignorant people just don't like to see the traditional ways change..
GurlieBull

United States

#32 Apr 8, 2012
I am taking a CVS marijuana home test first thing in morning with most concentrated urine. I have to DOT drug test tomorrow for a job. It has been 3 weeks to the day. I am a once in awhile pot smoker but in between my last job I smoked every day for a month. I will post my home result in morniing. This is a First Check home test for $17.

JUGHEAD...violence is not the way to prove a point, it just makes you look crazy...js
GurlieBull

United States

#33 Apr 9, 2012
Ok took and passed home test so will be taking test at testing center today!
Nygirl

Rye, NY

#35 Jun 10, 2012
jughead wrote:
any dope is dope pot or meth its all the same i would just as soon to smack a pot head as a meth head let me knock some sense into these people wake up you are not going to have a thing if you dont get your act together
I have 2 bachelors and working on a masters drive a fully paid for car and hold a very good job with benefits. I smoked pot until recently.I know many many successful people like me. So you are all making very generalized judgmental statements. I agree keep your kids from smoking stunts growth and emotional development. But Pot and meth are definitely not the same thing.
Nygirl

Rye, NY

#36 Jun 10, 2012
old friend wrote:
<quoted text>
most doctors offices and immediate care centers can not drug test childred. if you wanted one done for yourself you could pay for it, but you could not request one for a child. Emergency rooms might be different, or places like Baptist Works...depending on how old the child is, there are ways to pass a drug test such as taking efferdent or drinking alot of water. so make sure they don't know when you're going to do it!
Do not take your child to an ER for a drug test. You realize that is for people in a medical emergency and when they see you they are delaying treatment for someone who really needs it. Same goes for colds people!! Call your primary they can tell you where to go.
jaded

United States

#37 Jun 12, 2012
Pretty accurate.
Get a life

United States

#38 Jun 12, 2012
Don't do drugs and there is no need for one!
JJPrincess7

United States

#39 Jun 24, 2012
Awake by stander wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a HUGE difference between meth and pot! Your above statement is ridiculous. Marijuana is naturally growing plant that has MANY positive medicinal purposes. My father was diagnosed with emphysema when I was 10 years old. He also had complications due to Agent Orange poisoning. At 5' 10" he was 180lbs before getting sick. By the time I was 12 he was under 100lbs!!! He was given "wasting drugs" that are usually prescribed to very late stage cancer and AIDS patients. These drugs are VERY expensive and don't work well at all. Plus, they were not covered by Champus. Thanks to our "pot head" neighbor my father was able to gain back over 60lbs in the next two years. I am CERTAIN that it added a couple of less painful years to his life. So, if you don't know what you're talking about...it's best to just STFU.
medical use is completly different situation for medical purpose yes I agree it has many helpful qualities but for the idiots that wake up and smoke it for the hell of it I agree with the other person smack the shit out of them. So b4 u go telling someone to STFU ask their opinion of the particular situation not just group their answer applying it to everything.
JJPrincess7

El Monte, CA

#40 Jun 24, 2012
Josh wrote:
Whoa, Jughead! You just identified yourself as someone that doesn't know the difference between drugs when you say they are all the same. You are literally ignorant (meaning you are unaware). Meth is a terrible, terrible drug that ruins lives and tears families apart. It is this reasoning (that all drugs are equal) that prevents an educated conversation from taking place because of a lack of listening. I gave up drinking alcohol in 2007 after 2 DWI's because in my opinion, alcohol is also a terrible drug. However pot is essentially harmless. When I drank, I got into fights even though I was a 'happy/bubbly' drunk. When I smoke pot, I don't lose control of my behavior. I am still in control. For what it matters, I have my Ph.D in Psychology and know quite a bit about human behavior.
Educate yourself on the differences: http://druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/graph...
However, I can't speak to the accuracy of at home tests. They claim to be 99.9% effective at the 50 ng/mL level. I, personally, trugggstg thef acfcuracy.
There all terrible my fiance just lost his job of 5 years b\c someone else got caught smoking MJ at work even though my fiance doesn't do it at work he was fired for using at home. This is very upsetting to me since I thought he had been quit for 2years Now all b\c of some drug that isn't worth it to begin with were losing are home and are car b\c we can't afford them and what makes it worse I'm pregnant with our 1st son and I'm due in 10 weeks I don't give a damn what it is. Coke meth heroin weed alcohol cigs its all terrible and can ruin a persons life in the blink of and eye and the worse its not worth it. My fiance says he used it to come home and relax after a hard days work well now he doesn't have to worry about a hard day at work does he. If he had been coming home and watchin a movie or even playin a video game he'd still have his job and our lives wouldn't be turned upside down. There all terrible!
goldeneyez

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Jul 4, 2012
Ho-tep wrote:
My only stipulation as far as drug use goes is that the harder drugs clear your system faster than the less harmful ones, etc. marijuana. What concerns me most is that pot smokers feel that there's nothing wrong with smoking first thing in the morning. To me that's on the same level as an alcoholic starting his day with a drink.
I agree
Oscar

Santa Ana, CA

#42 Jul 7, 2012
chester wrote:
<quoted text>i always masturbate in the cup after i give the urin sample. works for me, bro
hahaha I'll try that tomorow.
jduce65

Covington, LA

#43 Jul 9, 2012
lennyfromthedepot wrote:
the best drug test is you yourself if you are not able to tell if your child is on drugs you need help and if you think he is you are probably right take him to police station and get him tested dont be shy save him
thats smart then they can put ur child in jaill and you will be the one that distroys hislife because now he r she has a record

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Healing Place (Feb '11) 29 min Stormy 16
Bruce j. dehut 2 hr Russell Haney 3
Does Papa Johns use GMO Tomato Sauce 2 hr RazzleMyDazzle 3
Maryann Collins steals from walmart 4 hr Jail 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 5 hr Top Voyeur 297
i didn't do it! 7 hr whocares 2
Next governor of kentucky 7 hr Stew 3
More from around the web

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE