Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

**********yea*******great job*****yea*****
is that wht you all wanted must of been cause not onley do yall make thangs look worse that it is u add thangs you make shit up..... I mean dnt it gt boaring...... don't ya got biger an better thangs to do wit ur self then to talk bout others .... I mean for real wht do ya really thank it makes u look like.......well srry to bust ur bullitt county bubble but it makes u look just as bad if nt worse then umake others out to b an no matter wht ya said carma will gt u an she a big bitch that bites belive me when I tell ya she has bit me a few time's.......... I mean shit last I cheaked is were all grown an thought we all had lifes of our own but someone lied to me cause here we all are haven this stupid petty conversation ..........well if u wanna live ur lives like that then so b it but keep myself an my three kids outta ur mouth cause not one yall are big nough to tell me to my face like grown folks do.........smh.....smh.....wel l I dnt kno bout yall but this new inproved drugfree nikki is bouncing outta here imam go do the grown mother thang an paint wit my kids,or gt the chalk out something cause for real my kids carry a better conversation then yall all put together an sound more grown..........holla
Bullitt County Girl

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Damn! Why don't you learn how to spell? Are you writing like you talk?

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

lil bit wrote:
**********yea*******great job*****yea*****
is that wht you all wanted must of been cause not onley do yall make thangs look worse that it is u add thangs you make shit up..... I mean dnt it gt boaring...... don't ya got biger an better thangs to do wit ur self then to talk bout others .... I mean for real wht do ya really thank it makes u look like.......well srry to bust ur bullitt county bubble but it makes u look just as bad if nt worse then umake others out to b an no matter wht ya said carma will gt u an she a big bitch that bites belive me when I tell ya she has bit me a few time's.......... I mean shit last I cheaked is were all grown an thought we all had lifes of our own but someone lied to me cause here we all are haven this stupid petty conversation ..........well if u wanna live ur lives like that then so b it but keep myself an my three kids outta ur mouth cause not one yall are big nough to tell me to my face like grown folks do.........smh.....smh.....wel l I dnt kno bout yall but this new inproved drugfree nikki is bouncing outta here imam go do the grown mother thang an paint wit my kids,or gt the chalk out something cause for real my kids carry a better conversation then yall all put together an sound more grown..........holla
Pathetic! Why don't you teach your children how to speak/write proper English? That would be a good start in teaching them how to lead productive lives.

I don't know who you are and I've never posted anything about you....until now. This rambling is embarrassingly funny!
Halarious

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

We live in bullitt county and we don't even talk like that! You should of been doing the "grown mother THANG" all along instead of on here repeating yourself in one post. I feel sorry for your kids. Not just because of the way you speek and spell, but mostly because you mentioned Nikki's name. You know... passport does cover time in Jadac.
Wow

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Definitely a candidate for poor spelling and poor grammar mom of the year. "Holla". Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alison Grimes' accepts illegal campaign contrib... 1 hr ivote 7
Free School Lunches 1 hr jollp huggy 35
who is the biggest POS in shepherdsville? 1 hr jollp huggy 5
Mitch McConnell 1 hr Invitation to re... 359
Louisville women accused of stealing $1,500 wor... 7 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Mishandled 911 calls lead to enhanced Bullitt C... 7 hr ?? 4
Andrea McAllister (Jun '12) 8 hr Jesus Christ 65

Search the Valley Station Forum:
•••
•••