First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rick

Radcliff, KY

#21 Dec 4, 2012
Bankster wrote:
<quoted text>
... and probably know more about finance/politics/law than you know about screwing your cousin...
Sorry, I'm not from Bullitt co.
Honey Bee

Greenbrier, AR

#22 Dec 5, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that Obama was "placed" in that position.
Read this: http://factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com/2012/10/c...
I think alot of people are placed in many positions, TV anchors, media moguls, Newspapers and much of the Internet are controlled by the Upper Hand they have been for many years now.
As far as Ashley Judd for a political seat, my opinion is no, she is too liberal. We have enough of that obviously and they are oblivious to really important issues because they are too busy pushing their ” movement” issues.
Has anyone been following the Fiscal Cliff talks as Obama sounds like its my way or nothing. That attitude will sink us further, haven't they learned that from the past yet?
I wish we could fire the entire lot of them make anyone over 3 terms retire. Well funny I believe the constitution says we can when this sort if thing happens...to protect us from the government having too much control. I don't know maybe I read it wrong....
Honey Bee

Greenbrier, AR

#23 Dec 7, 2012
Michigan suks wrote:
Look at Oprah Winefry! She had her own religion and ” rewrote the Bible” She had so many followers. I have to now wonder was she placed in this position as O was placed in his? Things that make you go...HMMMMmmmmm
Which is why I say no to Ashley Judd. Some have no idea who wants to line their pockets they ignorantly think they are worthy of making vital decisions, that my dear is why we are where we are today!
I agree!
But why would you say that Michigan sucks, I think it is a beautiful state. Nice lakes and beautiful landscape. A bit cold for me but why don't you like it? I'm not trying to offend you, but the times I've been there, the people weren't very friendly. I also noticed a lot of liquor stores in the cities but other than that...??
Scarecrow

Radcliff, KY

#24 Dec 7, 2012
I would vote for her. Or Anyone else to get rid of Mitch McConnell. He has sold out to corporate interest years ago and should be fired by the people of Kentucky. She might actually beat him ???

She better do some self research. There is no one better at opposition research than McConnell.
Honey Bee

Greenbrier, AR

#25 Dec 7, 2012
Yes he definitely needs to retire!

Since: Jul 12

Louisville, KY

#26 Dec 7, 2012
I agree with the two term limits and making them all a part of obummercare.

Since: May 11

Latonia, KY

#27 Dec 7, 2012
She can't be any worse than Mitch McConnell, or that evil scumsucker Bruce Lunsford.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 52 min Harlem Heat 2,412
Bigfoot in Bullitt County 1 hr lifedroveme insane 2
teresa cull 1 hr Ex husbands best ... 2
joan harry 1 hr whoot 2
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 9 hr My name is no 83
Poll Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 10 hr melissa blair 113
Thieves in Shepherdsville 11 hr Shady 36

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages