No way! This is America! Home of Free!

IDK

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Here's folks getting arrested, violently, for dancing and kissing, at Thomas Jefferson's Memorial:
&de sktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPWeF6 lwg4aY http://www.youtube.com/watch... Here's where cops took a pregnant woman out of the hospital, and put her in jail, and let her and the baby die: http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/10/police-take... The Sheriff said there wasn't anything else he could have done. His hands were tied behind his back.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2013
It sure looked like a police state the other day down at 4th and M. I was out walking and a cop in an unmarked police car told me to get out of the street. I told him f**k you. When he got out of the car, I thought he wanted to fight, so I through a punch. I don't remember much after that.

I woke up in jail with a broken nose and two black eyes. Now I am going to court for assault on a police officer.
rebelgray

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
We need more police. Just because someone decided to be rude and disrespectful to get locked up does not make the cop a bad person. Walking around mad at the world looking for a fight that's what you will get. If you was told to get out of the road it was probably for for your own safety. You cussed at him and assaulted a cop and he's the bad guy? I don't think so.
rebelgray

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2013
ScareCROW wrote:
Here's folks getting arrested, violently, for dancing and kissing, at Thomas Jefferson's Memorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PWeF6lwg4aYXX&desktop_uri =%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPWeF6lwg4aY http://www.youtube.com/watch... Here's where cops took a pregnant woman out of the hospital, and put her in jail, and let her and the baby die: http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/10/police-take... The Sheriff said there wasn't anything else he could have done. His hands were tied behind his back.
I love hearing about mothers having their child aborted in jail. It's so funny to me! Hahahaha! Come on Obama! Give us more cops! Protect us Mr Black man. LOL
rebelgray

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Johnny Masters wrote:
It sure looked like a police state the other day down at 4th and M. I was out walking and a cop in an unmarked police car told me to get out of the street. I told him f**k you. When he got out of the car, I thought he wanted to fight, so I through a punch. I don't remember much after that.
I woke up in jail with a broken nose and two black eyes. Now I am going to court for assault on a police officer.
Im too stupid to know that this isn't JM
rebelgray

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2013
It wouldn't matter to me. Even if it was Nazis, or Yankees, declaring martial law, I'd love it. We need guns and police everywhere. On every corner. I think we should even have them quartered in our houses.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2013
He is posting as ScareCROW so I thought, turn about is fail play..........

Did you see the video he made and posted to youtube???? It is on the Johnny made the news thread. If you haven't seen it, it is worth a good laugh....
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Here is the link so you won't have to look it up.

&li st=PL6YDQGGmlPcd0Lh5WiR_yKWhgx aa6-Rfy
rebelgray

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2013
I'm going to volunteer for the FEMA camps when they come by. I love my Massah so much.
Scarecrow

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Hey, u wanna blow each other, in the alley, later on?
rebelgray

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Yessir! I very much want to! Hahaha! I love rapin' people, when they're down on the ground, helpless, defenseless, obedient... and no, u should NOT b shooting at the police. Wtf? U gonna shoot at the police, and murder, rape, and steal... well, murder and steal... rape is okay, rape is so okay... it is so good... god... Im gettin turned on just saying all this... hold on. I'll b back in 5 minutes.
Scarecrow

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Hey, let's turn EVERY thread about JM into a bash fest... I know he's trying to change the world, and wants it more peaceful and just, but that crap just sickens me. I want it to stay the exact same. Whites on top, Blacks on bottom, and Browns doing my dishes and mowing my lawns. Just like it is today. I never want that arrangement to stop.
rebelgray

United States

#13 Jan 13, 2013
I'm not sure to be honored that ol Johnny's impersonating me or to be homered he's just wanting to be me. Oh we'll at least you finally have a voice or reason in that skull.
ha ha ha

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2013
He does that. Dont worry rebel gray. We're all rapin' him, and he should just lay back and enjoy. Yee Haw!!!
Observation

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Im sorry... I thought I smelt somebody gettin' raped. When's that going to happen? Johnny deserves 20 years in prison, at least, and raped everyday of his life. LOL... god, I love this country.
Aaron Browning

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Thank u all for letting us inflict violence on everybody, w/o caring for what's real, or true. Now, STFU and get out of my way! B4 u get rap'd!
rebelgray

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 13, 2013
I like how dumb and naive I am. I argue w/ folks who aren't actually themselves b/c Im dum and naive. But I like my Confederate flag, and the South will rise again! Unless, that means we're going against the police, then we'll never rise again. I'm not real Southern. Like Dukes of Hazzard. More like, Lubes for Basterds.

WTF?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Here's where cops elbow a retarded person:
In Kenton County, all police officers have a lapel camera on their shirts. If they're good people, then let the camera show off how good they are. But if they don't want this, then they're probably corrupt as fk.
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#20 Apr 22, 2013

Kentucky... TNT... Democracy... Military Industry... Nazi Germany... Muhammad Ali... Liberty...
Mayor Fischer

Louisville, KY

#21 May 7, 2013
Yes. I order my cops to do whatever they must do to restore order in this chaotic city. I'm shocked there were only 12 felony arrests. I wuz shoot'n for 1,000s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maddy Mann 54 min Fuckthesehoes 1
Shep baby makers (Dec '14) 55 min Smh 11
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 59 min Concerned_American 9,666
Destin Collins? 1 hr Trigger 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Rattlesnake Pete 964
Coulter 3 hr Outsider 16
Drug dealer red 6 hr Lol 5

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages