Domino's workers accused of phone sex...

Domino's workers accused of phone sex while making pizza

There are 171 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Sep 2, 2010, titled Domino's workers accused of phone sex while making pizza. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

A Domino's Pizza customer won't be coming back for seconds after she says a Domino's worker was talking on a phone sex line while making her pizza.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Keith

Clarksville, IN

#162 Sep 7, 2010
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>I know I am in my undies,whew
DON'T tell me THAT!! That doesn't help my being hot at all.

“Life is a beach”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#163 Sep 7, 2010
Jonney Reb wrote:
Sandy said: Her "boobs" werent big.She was the one wearing the cowboy hat in the pictures online.She kept bouncing around with her cigarette in one hand,and beer in the other.
OH WOW!!!! I thank I'm in love. I'll spend $5,000 to get her boobs fixed. Maybe her daddy owns a liquor store?
She just kept bouncing around and around like a hula dancer.Besides that,it was good music.You're in love,lol.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#164 Sep 7, 2010
Keith wrote:
<quoted text>DON'T tell me THAT!! That doesn't help my being hot at all.
it wasnt supposed too.

“Life is a beach”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#165 Sep 7, 2010
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>it wasnt supposed too.
I'm sure glad this wierdo got fired that did this to that customer.This crap makes you just want to pay cash for everything.Something like this happened to us a few weeks ago,its scary when it happens to you.
pissed off ex manager

United States

#166 Sep 7, 2010
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure glad this wierdo got fired that did this to that customer.This crap makes you just want to pay cash for everything.Something like this happened to us a few weeks ago,its scary when it happens to you.
ya he is a weirdo and a jerk. Hes the biggest loser neone would ever meet. Im glad he lost his job, i told him karma's a bi**h nd he was gona get it

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

#167 Sep 7, 2010
Jonney Reb wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah that's how I imagine you... Scarlet O'hara or a young Liz Taylor and Cowgirl is Daisy Duke I haven't figured Sandy out, she should have been born a Red Head with green eyes.
Honey my name is Liz and that's who I was named after. Daisy Duke was a hotazz chick....Thanks.....you got tht right!!!!!!
moki

UK

#168 Sep 8, 2010
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Honey my name is Liz and that's who I was named after. Daisy Duke was a hotazz chick....Thanks.....you got tht right!!!!!!
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

USA

#169 Sep 8, 2010
moki wrote:
Hey Moki, Are you trying to tell me something?? lol
moki

UK

#170 Sep 8, 2010
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Moki, Are you trying to tell me something?? lol
U were saying about Daisy Duke from the Dukes of Hazard. I just posted a pic of Catherine Bach from the original series..when she was hot. She was a HOTTIE, as is Jessica Simpson! I luved their hotpants!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

USA

#171 Sep 8, 2010
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
U were saying about Daisy Duke from the Dukes of Hazard. I just posted a pic of Catherine Bach from the original series..when she was hot. She was a HOTTIE, as is Jessica Simpson! I luved their hotpants!
I know Moki, just kidding! They both were smokin' in that show and movie!!!!

Peace Moki.....
moki

UK

#172 Sep 8, 2010
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I know Moki, just kidding! They both were smokin' in that show and movie!!!!
Peace Moki.....
Peace OC!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 38 min Friend of Coal 671
Snitch 7 hr Joey 13
Man shoots self in head in hickory acres 9 hr Smokey oak 6
Common Sense: Ditch Mitch AND Bevins 10 hr Thom Paine 2
Joei Barton 10 hr Discussed 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 14 hr Scotty Steiner 2,557
News Life 22 mins ago 8:41 p.m.LMPD officer gives ho... 14 hr John whang 2

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages