Angela

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Does anyone currently work for this agency?
UnKnown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

They aren't bad. They have a contract with Western State Hospital. They hire PSAs LPN RN. If your wanting to eventually work for the state in order to get health benefits and time off don't work for them contact Crown. They wont tell you till the last min. you have to sign a contract saying you wont work for any state agency they staff for for a year after you stop working with them. Sometimes the checks are lost or come late. No direct deposit and no health ins. Also if they loose the contract they still wont let you go state and then your out a job.
GA-RN

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

I have worked for them for about 3 years at Western State Hospital. They have always been nice and fair with me. When looking for a job I did my research and found them to be the highest paying agency in the area so that was a huge plus. I looked at working for the State but their pay was almost half what Guardian Angel offered me. I figured I would just work for Guardian Angel and buy my own health insurance out of pocket. After doing this I still make a great deal more than if I would have taken the State job. They do pay us via mailed check but they do pay weekly which is a plus because most other places pay every two weeks. They're a rather big company that holds several contracts with the State and Federal Governments. You can do some research through local government sites and pull their contract data. They hold contracts to staff all of Kentucky Mental Health Facilities, Ireland Army Community Hospital in Fort Knox and Western Kentucky Veterans Center in Hanson, Kentucky. You can check out their website at www.guardianangelstaffing.com if you want to know more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 52 min Liberal Not Stupid 1,058
Melanie Roberts is a JOKE as Judge/Executive (Jul '10) 1 hr Voter 117
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 1 hr Ruby Valentin 271
Steven Allison 2 hr trina 9
Does Anyone Know WENDY PRICE AKA SLOPPY GREMLIN... 4 hr Sean Layman 3
Free School Lunches 5 hr JusSayin 36
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr U go girl 16,143
•••
•••
Valley Station Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Valley Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Valley Station People Search