Jehovah's Witnesses Shepherdsville Ki...

Jehovah's Witnesses Shepherdsville Kingdom Hall: Volunteers from all...

There are 37 comments on the The Pioneer News story from Dec 8, 2008, titled Jehovah's Witnesses Shepherdsville Kingdom Hall: Volunteers from all.... In it, The Pioneer News reports that:

They came from miles away as part of a mission. Their mission was to construct a new place of worship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Pioneer News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cris

Bradford, UK

#1 Jan 30, 2009
Hi, i am living in Poole , please give me an address
where can I find congregation.
Reader

Brantford, Canada

#2 Jan 30, 2009
You can check your local white pages.

But I wouldn't if I were you.

Run away before you are fully indoctrinated.

I know. I was inside.
LoveJehovah

Georgetown, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2009
The old Kingdom hall was on Hiway 44 east going out of Shepherdsville towards Mt Washington. I know they were building a new one out somewhere on 245. But I don't know if they are into it yet. You can contact some of the wittnesses that may still be hanging around the Old Kingdom Hall finishing things up.

“Watchtower Whistle-Blower”

Since: Dec 06

Bangor Maine USA

#4 Mar 5, 2009
The Watchtower keeps on wheeling and dealing big money real estate.
The Watchtower SELLS off theses Kingdom Halls left and right for profit, often -- get this -- to other religions, funeral parlours, hair salons...
Many of these Kingdom Hall buildings are Watchtower corporation "make work" projects that give the appearance of growth to a religion in decline.

The wealthy Watchtower real estate holding company gets free labour provided by the Jehovah's Witnesses followers to donate more tax free property to their corporation.
Jehovah's Witnesses have the largest turnover of recruits, have one of the highest attrition rates of all denominations.

Half of all the Watchtower-related news now on Jehovah's Witnesses is either obituaries or Kingdom Hall construction.

The old folks who gave everything to the WBTS are dying off left and right cause no new system ever came -- in 1975.

The Watchtower keeps on wheeling and dealing big money real estate.
60-80% of all the young people are leaving the JW's.
13,000 leave the Watchtower organization every month, find out why.
--
Danny Haszard born 3rd generation Jehovah's Witnesses
http://shortmate.com/373/

[In the end it's all about the money got to give the mafia credit at least their honest crooks.
Imagine if la costra nostra was a religion with tax exempt like the cults?]
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#5 Mar 5, 2009
I drove by one the old kingdom halls I used to attend.

It was sold to a non-denominational church and from the looks of it has fallen upon some GREAT TIMES!!!

New landscaping

New front

New teachings

columbo atheist

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2009
Cris wrote:
Hey comme ear, Iv'e got the secter number. You cant tell any one where you got it alright.Its 1-800-cult there open 24 hours aday.please dont wear blue jeans to the hall they frown upon that!!!
Abdulla Mujudullah

Netherlands

#7 Jun 14, 2009
Dont worry about them we'll have them converted and wearing turbans before August is out.
columbo atheist

United States

#8 Jun 14, 2009
Cris wrote:
Hello I can help you, I got the secret address for a kh. Its very easy to get there. all you do is go door knockin and spread false info. Thenwhen you die you will arrive at 666 so.fire dr. Hope that helps!!!
why didnt I get one

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 31, 2009
Was it the KKK or the Jehovah's Witnesses pacing out fliers yesterday???
spartan

Louisville, KY

#11 May 22, 2011
Cris wrote:
If you sit anywhere on the planet for two weeks,a Jehovah's witness will find you.
forum watcher

North Little Rock, AR

#12 May 22, 2011
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>If you sit anywhere on the planet for two weeks,a Jehovah's witness will find you.
glory be
know them

Louisville, KY

#13 May 24, 2011
UNchained wrote:
I drove by one the old kingdom halls I used to attend.
It was sold to a non-denominational church and from the looks of it has fallen upon some GREAT TIMES!!!
New landscaping
New front
New teachings
Its a dentist office, glade to see them holy rollers get the hell out of my communitee ... American flag hating holy rolling bastards.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#14 May 24, 2011
know them wrote:
<quoted text>Its a dentist office, glade to see them holy rollers get the hell out of my communitee ... American flag hating holy rolling bastards.
Come on now.Are you basing your statement on experience,you know,sitt'n through their services,breakin' bread with 'em,etc.? A lot of these religous types are really good people,or at least care enough to try to be.(That's close enough to perfect for me)They all seem to get tripped up about their purpose,and percieve themselves as teachers,to the point that they lose the capability to learn from time to time but if they're strengthening each other to not steal your things,sleep with your woman,or treat you unfairly,then why not embrace them??? Regardless of how diluted some of them seem to be.
kjw47

Amsterdam, NY

#15 May 24, 2011
know them wrote:
<quoted text>Its a dentist office, glade to see them holy rollers get the hell out of my communitee ... American flag hating holy rolling bastards.
And when satan leads every kingdom ( govt, armies,supporters ) against God at Harmageddon which kingdom did you pledge allegiance to? Gods word says one cannot serve two masters. It also says-- they promise you freedom, yet they themselves are still slaves to corruption. Meaning the freedom men promise is bull. Gods kingdom is run by a king not a democracy-its men who say its the best form of Govt-God shows us the opposite. And in the book of Daniel it says God will crush every govt of man. So please tell us who is wrong--God or man?
True witness

United States

#16 May 25, 2011
Whoever believes Jehovah's witnesses are not God's people today, are the same mind as those Jews who did not accept Jesus Christ as God's representative.

It doesn't matter to the witnesses, we are not out to make you like us, we are out to show Jehovah God what you are like, how you accept God's word from his true worshipers. It is your attitude that you will be judged by Jesus Christ the leader of the execution. Revelation 19:14

Matthew 7:1,2
kjw47

Amsterdam, NY

#18 May 25, 2011
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey True witness, could you tell your people to stop beating on my door at 7 am on Saturday morning? It's really pissing me off. You would think you retards would get the hint when I answer the door with a beer and a baseball bat...
The Jw,s start field service at 9:30 am not 7 am.
True witness

United States

#19 May 25, 2011
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey True witness, could you tell your people to stop beating on my door at 7 am on Saturday morning? It's really pissing me off. You would think you retards would get the hint when I answer the door with a beer and a baseball bat...
Put a note on your door if you don't want to talk to Jehovah's witnesses.
lennyfromthedepo t

Sonora, KY

#20 May 25, 2011
with a beer and a ballbat i am sure he cant read or write
kjw47

Amsterdam, NY

#24 May 25, 2011
Chad wrote:
<quoted text> How the f uck would you know, you f ucktard NY jackass?
Thats real special Chad- i thank you for your loving kindness-so does Jesus.
lennyfromthedepo t

Sonora, KY

#25 May 25, 2011
chad must have his mommies panties on and they are WADDED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freedom loses again 7 min Ghostly Hollow 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch 17 min Earl 630
Court and Judge Experiences in Bullitt County (Jul '11) 2 hr JOSH 99
Bullitt County Court Anti Corruption Rally 2 hr JOSH 4
How do I join ISIS? 5 hr HATEMAN69 7
White police =Bad People 6 hr Confederate officer 109
Jesus Christ is alive 6 hr Confederate officer 39

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance