First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Bowling Green, KY

#143 Jan 23, 2013
mr wlky wrote:
<quoted text> it was never a black Canaries it was a dark sportscar with flip up headlights. Exact testimony of the eye witness. Which she later got back on the stand and said that it wasn't the two boys that was being accused at all. You wanna know why it wasn't because she was with her boss Jason Tatum that drove a 80s firebird and another coworker of hardees Jason Richardson. This is all fact nothing made up or posted for any other reason other than to have the truth out there
i never heard anything about a "black canaries" its supposed to be black camaro, and i am the one that said i saw the car infront of our house... i never said it was a black camaro i said it was a black or dark blue sportscar with pop-up headlights. why dont u ask someone that knows the facts. yea a firebird sounds about right tho...

Since: Jan 13

Bowling Green, KY

#145 Jan 23, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chris-
Just curious--there was a rumor going around that your family was invited to some such TV shows and that your fammily declined. Is that right?
no my family was never asked to be on any tv show. the only people that came out to the house were called CRIME STOPPERS. i wish our family could get on something like 60 mins or cold case files... maybe, just maybe, something would come to surface. I've read almost every post on here and all i keep reading is people saying what they heard. if these people would go to the police instead of running their mouths, they could get a solid lead.

Harrisburg, AR

#147 Oct 2, 2013
The uncle who was arrested today for her murder, was he ever a suspect?

What does anyone know about the uncle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 30 min Common sense 1,951
News Coroner removes body from incident near My Old ... 55 min Tough Guy 11
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 1 hr Curious 60
stealing 1 hr Tina Louise 5
Record Murder Rate 2 hr Amos N Andy 18
Jacob Mcmasters 4 hr real 6
Why does Rocco keep blocking our talko? 9 hr CuriousAlso 2

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance