'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 247192 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#101892 May 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.co m/2013/05/paris-muslim-prayed- before-stabbing-french-soldier -in-neck/
PARIS MUSLIM PRAYED before stabbing French soldier in the neck.
And let the Muslim slander begin.

You bitches are so predictable. Yawn.

Owingsville, KY

#101893 May 28, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
....slick willie was impeached....
Are you inferring that he did not serve two full terms? The Senate acquitted him.
Rocky Top

Union City, TN

#101894 May 28, 2013
Bob Dole says he couldn't make it as a Republican today - and a tilt toward more conservative voters in the key Iowa Republican caucuses may bear him out.

"Could people like Bob Dole, even Ronald Reagan - could you make it in today's Republican Party?" host Chris Wallace asked Dole on "Fox News Sunday."

"I doubt it," Dole said. "Reagan wouldn't have made it. Certainly, Nixon couldn't have made it, because he had ideas and- We might have made it, but I doubt it."

The 1996 presidential nominee went further, saying his party should close up shop until it's figured things out.

United States

#101895 May 28, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah (B)itch ...you wouldn't be talking like that if it wasn't your own kind. Cover your eyes so you wouldn't see anything ...oh nuts, you already are.
All the way from Austria to Australia, everyone have problems with Muslim fanatics. You have no shame...idiot...'Yawn', PSYCHO ...!!!!!!!
tell it like it is

Edmonton, KY

#101896 May 28, 2013
hurmph wrote:
<quoted text> Are you inferring that he did not serve two full terms? The Senate acquitted him.
Of course they did...so what does that tell you about a Senate (democrats)that refused to follow the laws of our land and impeach a president for lying while under oath in front of Congress? Classy bunch, huh? lol Obama and his posse are even classier. LMAO
tell it like it is

Edmonton, KY

#101897 May 28, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you prefer it be called? Are you a Pelosi wannabe? Making up new names for things that are uncomfortable for the democrats to talk (lie) about? Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim. Go figure!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101898 May 28, 2013
AG Eric Holder’s Armed Occupation of Columbia U ROTC

Eric Holder’s 1973 Columbia University yearbook photo (courtesy dailycaller.com )

American Lady

Danville, KY

#101899 May 28, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I "despise" the muslim radicals & religion!
Is that CLEAR ENOUGH for you ...???

NO "beating around the bush" about it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101900 May 28, 2013
hurmph wrote:
<quoted text> Are you inferring that he did not serve two full terms? The Senate acquitted him.
a -CORRUPT- Senate sure did!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101901 May 28, 2013
For those who jump into a state of denial that this couldn't possibly happen in America, it has and it will on election day. As long as we the people have no access to the internal workings of those machines, we will never know what is being fed into them via software programming and those internal modems. Get rid of all electronic machines, period and stop the fraud. While the parties are busy bickering and fighting about the ballots and registrations, the real fraud will occur during the voting process - regardless of what company manufactured the machine. Electronic ballot machine voting is the most secret process you've ever seen and it reeks of fraud.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#101902 May 28, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
On March 6, 1987 Rep. Henry B. Gonzalez, Democrat of Texas, introduced articles of impeachment against President Ronald Reagan regarding the Iran Contra affair, leading to the joint hearings that dominated the summer. A special prosecutor was appointed.
We need to get to the bottom of this cover-up. This man Reagan thought he was above the Constitution. American's demand to know the truth.

<>A THIRD and ACTUAL CRIMINAL COMPLAINT naming OBAMA in commission of

>>>-->> -TREASON since 17 March 2009!- <<---<<<<

Notarized /s/(LINK!)

There is a difference between being “anti-government” and standing against crime in government.

All of what’s reported here began with bringing and attempting to advance a charge against resident OBAMA for Treason in March 2009.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#101903 May 28, 2013
'You're not leading the country, you're misleading the country'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/music-legend-unloa...

No evidence of support for poor while wives live large at resort
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/obama-half-brother...

Farmer squeezed for selling unpasteurized products

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/jury-raw-milk-pros...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101904 May 28, 2013
4 investigations into administration's targeting of conservatives

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/irs-scandals-promp...

Michael Chapman • 9 minutes ago &#8722;
Niall Stanage reported there that in Oklahoma, Obama said,“I’m just a
messenger here today, letting everybody here know that you are not
alone, that you’ve got folks behind you.”

What Obama didn't say is that the people behind you are from the IRS, they have guns, and the guns are loaded.

Another Federal Agency orders ammunition! By Fred Brownbill.

Senator John McCain just paid a visit to Syria to hang out with Al Qaeda supporters…By Senior Chief Ross US Navy Retired

RitaR ...
McCain pulling yet another Traitorous Stunt..!! He “met” with the same “Rebels” in Libya–after
they had beheaded a Civilian and cut his Heart out..!! There isn’t a Tree tall enough for McCain..!!

Kudos once again to you Chief Ross for bringing this to the Forefront.

Thanks as always Fred for posting!

This group faces 70% chance of full audit

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/new-class-of-peopl...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101905 May 28, 2013
Exclusive: Joseph Farah offers response to judgment falling on America
It gives me little comfort to say,“See, I told you so.”

Starting in 2008, there were many voices warning what an administration headed by a radical, Chicago-style gangster like Barack Obama would mean for America. But none of those voices were as relentless and prolific as WND.

We exposed his background.

We exposed his associations.

We exposed his policy positions as a “community organizer,” an Illinois state senator and during his brief career as a U.S. senator.

We exposed the lies in his books.

We exposed the still-unanswered questions and cover-up of his eligibility problems.

We exposed his Marxist connections, appointments and leanings in “The Manchurian President.”

And we continued by exposing what he would do in a second term if he got the chance in “Fool Me Twice,” a book, by the way, as relevant today as the day it was published in 2012.

We hoped for the best, but, at the end of the day,“the low-information voters” prevailed.

Am I surprised Obama is now simultaneously caught up in three of the biggest political scandals in American history?

I’m surprised it took this long.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#101907 May 28, 2013
yo83593 41 minutes ago &#8722;
I thought you had to be in the office legally to be impeached, Burt. I know Barry is an exception in most other things, but he an exception in impeachment? I thought he should be arrested and tried for treason for usurping that office.

But shouldn't congress be tried for treason with him for unquestioningly letting him do it?
2 •Reply•Share ›

handy @yo83593 a few seconds ago
Absolutely correct! It appears to me that all this talk about impeachment, the constant "news" that a bill of impeachment is 'in congress'(somewhere in that black hole no doubt) is all a charade to convince citizens that their "representatives" are actually doing something useful. It's a delaying tactic and "we the people" are falling for it.

The illegal alien in the White House should have been arrested years ago along with members of congress who conspired to put him there. Nearly half of our congressmen recently put their signatures on one of the most outrageous documents in history. The U.N. "Arms control treaty" which would essentially give away our country to the U.N. Those who signed that treaty have their names listed and available on the internet for all to see. That list should be used as an arrest warrant for each and every traitor who signed their name to it.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#101909 May 28, 2013
Exclusive: Burt Prelutsky says BHO 'should be forced to defend his contemptible lies'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/impeach-the-s-o-b/...

Springville, TN

#101910 May 28, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is, Dic was born a woman.

Truth is nobody cares that you were even born.

Stupid low IQ, mush for brains idiot!

Your posts are ignorant like your train of thoughts and postings.

Get a life! In Pakistan!

Oh wait! They don't have a life there now do they?

Too bad, go anyway.

See ya!

United States

#101911 May 28, 2013
Home sales shot up 12%..... wtg Obama!

Just keeps getting better and better.

Springville, TN

#101912 May 28, 2013
They don't like it do they AL? They can't stand the truth in their faces so they hurry up and slam the little spammies! Too bad isn't it that the truth is finally coming out, that Obama and his henchmen are losing popularity and his ratings are going down the tubes, along with the liars that work for him, sneaky Harry and shit for brains Pelosi!

I hope the investigative committee nails their sorry asses to the cross. Maybe this freaken deadbeat government will learn that we will only take so much crap from them before we call for their impeachment. Which by the way, millions already are.

LOL down the drain you drummed out libs!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101913 May 28, 2013
IncleTab wrote:
Home sales shot up 12%..... wtg Obama!
Just keeps getting better and better.
Just another doze at the office for union’s ‘scarf-&-snore’ prez

Last Updated: 11:51 AM, May 28, 2013
Posted: 1:31 AM, May 28, 2013

IT'S A DREAM JOB: Mark Rosenthal, who pulls in
>>> $156,000<<< a year

as head of Local 983 of District Council 37

Union fat cat Mark Rosenthal spends more time sleeping at his desk than organizing labor, a series of damning photos reveals.

The 400-pound president of Local 983 ...the city’s largest blue-collar municipal-workers union — often downs a huge meal, then drops into dreamland in the early afternoon, members of the union’s executive board told The Post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 26 min Scotty Steiner 1,359
jesus is alive and well!!! 1 hr O Really 51
News New law will allow public breast-feeding (Apr '06) 1 hr Delete me smh 2,777
Where can i buy packs of synthetic? (Aug '15) 2 hr RicBobby 6
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 2 hr Kris R 402
3 prisons of bullitt county 7 hr rylermyler 10
Christians are insane 8 hr Pastor lived 1

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages