Pewee Valley, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I'll play ball.If you're referring to the large number of birds that fell in Kentucky and spawned a whole new era of dooms-day preppers,then the answer seems simple.You've heard of "shaken baby syndrome" I presume? High altitude, criss-crossing,and very turbulent winds caused what should be known as "shaken birdie syndrome".Jostling internal organs and killing the birds.Your turn.Only gonna be up for another hour though,,,and really wanna get the rest of the new Ancient Aliens in before I crash.
I dvr that show and talked to a buddy about it before it even came out. i have theories on that as well.what if those crop circles were blueprints.they turned the corn into fuel to get home, as we are now learning to do after the circles were made...??? possibilty? i know an astronaut for nasa he believes there are other more intelligent life forms. do you?
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

ATTENTION SPARTAN wrote:
My hyphothesis is the goverment sprayed them doing testing, all of the sudden made cow diseases, simonila chickens, vegetables such as lettuce and tomatoes having simonila and ecoli. i believe teh covernment is poising the wildlife to cause cancer like artificial flavored chicken rice.whats really in that?whats reall in koolaid, and our water? if there nothing safe to hunt, we will be forced to eat what they desire like processed foods and control the cost of food. like they raised gas...population control?testing sonic waves new weapons perhaps
Almost as if you're patronizing me,but it's the only conversation on the board so I'll take it.You can bet that what you're saying ain't that far out there.Wondered myself how many strange weather patterns are the aftermath of scientists tinkering with something they shouldn't.Even wondered a time or two if some tsunamis aren't man-made.How hard would it be to set a big nuke off underwater and aim the wave at an enemy coastline.Or a disinterested coastline perhaps,,,just to show an enemy coastline that we mean business.Like we did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.Processed meats on the other hand ain't really so much a government conspiracy as it is a way to chop up and disguise all the meat parts that no-one would be caught dead eating,and keep enough of it for every American in creation to grill twenty packs of hot dogs every Saturday night,,,and throw nineteen packs in the garbage on Sunday morning.Population control is one that crosses my mind rather frequently.I mean honestly,what benefit could it possibly hold for a government to ever support a long living people? The world is only so big.People standing elbow to elbow across the globe,and most of 'em old,wouldn't make for a pleasant planet.I honestly believe that the cure to cancer was deciphered from the periodic element table shortly before the genetics of the disease was mastered in the lab.It's the only thing that makes sense.Realistically though,I'm assuming that leadership in a dark room somewhere has realized that if you were to resurrect the people who cancer has claimed within the last five years and introduce them back into society,,,that alone would put a strain on resources when the planet is under pressure as it is.And if that's the case,it isn't likely that a cure will ever be presented.Not logical for the planet to do such a fool thing.Lost a few family members to cancer so I'm not insensitive on the issue,,,just debating it from a possible alternate reality.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

BANKROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
I dvr that show and talked to a buddy about it before it even came out. i have theories on that as well.what if those crop circles were blueprints.they turned the corn into fuel to get home, as we are now learning to do after the circles were made...??? possibilty? i know an astronaut for nasa he believes there are other more intelligent life forms. do you?
Arrogant to think that something else ain't out there.Whole lotta out there,,,out there.Don't believe that other worldly beings are behind what you're talking about though.Scientists are smart,no doubt.Alchemists were smarter,I believe.In short,when an alien craft landed in Mesopotamia six thousand years ago,it would then launch into the sunset,,, and head back to china.Of course it would have appeared to left the galaxy after two miles.Honestly though,even holding a fundamental understanding of magnetics,spectrums,nano-techn ology,and algorithms,I believe that everything you see in the movie "Transformers",is not only possible,,,but likely.However,,,not alien.
wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Like my daddy used to say,"everybody's gotta be someplace,,,all the time".I believe I heard him say the same thing about whitetails too,on a windy day when they weren't moving too swiftly,and the forest seemed to be without any.Found a lot of helpful wisdom in that.As for me,I'm spending a great deal of time these days trying to figure what's been lost,what's been stolen,what's been thrown away,and what's worth trying to get back.I appreciate the "reach out" though.May be back with my unsweetened opinions soon enough.Life's too short to stay bitter for long.And I hope the Good Lord watches over you and yours as well friend.Good luck.
Yes also not sounding tuff....
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Eleven.This is really cool.Thanks guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Station Discussions

Search the Valley Station Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tarot Readings! 3 hr bob Dillon 27
stolen atv 4 hr this guy 13
open discussion 4 hr spartan 15
The Chit Chat Channel 4 hr spartan 45
the round table (Aug '11) 5 hr girl 10,169
Andrea McAllister (Jun '12) 5 hr kickbutt 52
East End Crossing road construction MESS! 6 hr LouisvilleKYreport 6
•••
•••